• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π’— π’Š 𝒃 𝒆 𝒄 𝒉 𝒆 𝒄 π’Œ ! [ cat's search for some literate pals ]

proudnoodle

ッ
Roleplayer of about seven years here. I've been doing my best to stay in writing retirement after a string of failed threads, groups and partnerships that I just couldn't juggle when my life got very busy. I lost my job and failed the majority of my studies due to a verrrry inconvenient pandemic, but thankfully I get to pretend to be a pirate/space explorer/eleven princess on the internet again. That's a win, if you ask me!
I won't make my search suuuper comprehensive because I'd rather have a conversation with any persons of interest and see if we have chemistry. Here's some things about lil ol' me.

• Female, 21
  • Australian Western Time Zone (UTC+8. I'm on the opposite side of the world from most, which isn't too problematic as I have a funky sleeping pattern and will happily spend all night on a moreish thread)
  • I can write in pms or a public thread, I don't mind... so your place or mine bbygurl? xoxo
  • I have a preference of writing original characters and I tend to write multiple, but I'll always stick to my main. If you wish to write just one/canon characters that is perfectly a-okay with me.
  • I won't double to ensure both our needs are met. If I'm not writing a gender/character that you want then we're simply not compatible. I'm no SIMP
I'll shoot some ideas I have. They're intentionally vague so we can mold them around the characters involved.

HORROR [not a really romantic setting, but hey... if it happens, it happens.] Original characters
This plot is not so intentionally vague but I cannot remember the name of the Creepypasta which inspired this. The premise is a highly classified underground project (literally underground; makeshift sub-level labs, creepy long corridors formed of crooked sea containers, flickering lights and stairs that lead to nowhere) funded by a questionable branch of government. The project involves summoning a demonic entity(?) with intention to weaponise it or exploit it's supernatural abilities for political power.

Everyone involved is dodgy, excluding the three unwilling subjects who will be tested as vessels for the entity. They're the types nobody will look for. You could write one of these (an army vet sleeping on the streets, a person plucked out of a drunk driving accident) or they could die during the initial phase of the experiment. I intend for one of them to be a young girl (17-20, sleeping rough and battling addiction) who I would like to live for most of the experiment so I can write through her. She's street-savvy, practical and hyper vigilant- also handicapped by crippling withdrawal symptoms and hallucinations (which may actually be helpful in some of the strange and unexplainable events that will go down.)

Back on track. Predictably, the Entity makes a gory escape. This claustrophobic, shitty subterranean facility goes into lockdown and both our characters want out. As I envision it, I'd like my partner to write The Doctor, a bright graduate who accepted this vague, high paying and very classified job thinking it would be their big break. The Doctor helps the girl escape her cell and the two (or more) pair up for survival. Not only are they pitted against a demonic beast, but also the armed security who come from various corrupt mercenary groups and organizations. These greedy individuals want to outlast everyone else and claim the billions of funding for this experiment as their own.

That's my skeleton idea. Message me if you're interested in something like this and we can adapt it :)))

I really enjoy writing out horror stories inspired by concepts from r/threekings and creepypasta. I'll add more to this list as I read them, but if you have a specific one you'd like to explore please lemme know!!

UMBRELLA ACADEMY [AxA] Canons or originals
I finished this show recently and I think there is SO MUCH to be explored in this setting. We could explore the alternative Sparrow Academy, or write as an inexperienced Assassin duo from the Commission. Perhaps they're tasked with rounding/monitoring up the remaining children born with powers in 1989? This could even load to something whack like them going rogue to protect a child. I have a bundle of ideas for this show so it's probably better that I list who I prefer writing and if that works with you, we'll go from there.

GAME OF THRONES [MxF*] Canons and originals.
So around about the time the show ended I fleshed out an elaborate original character, a Tyrell sister who I'd be able to slot into most plots and seasons. I hardly put her to test as the partner I had was extremely meticulous about the details of the show and the experience put me off writing in this setting for some time. I like to start at a canon point and branch into our own wacky adventure, because creative freedom is the most compelling aspect of a roleplay for me.

Because my character can adapt to fit most plots, I'd love to know your ideas/wants here. You should know first that I haven't read the books and it has been some time since I've watched the show but I intend to revisit it. Just message me about the character(s)/setting you'd like to write and we'll make it happen.

MARVEL'S X-MEN [AxF*] Canons and originals.
I'm rewatching the films and I'd love to write in this setting. Bear in mind I have not read the comics but there are SO MANY points in these movies where they could have done better lmfao. I'm eager to start at a point in First Class/Apocalypse/Dark Phoenix etc and completely derail the canon events. This would be a long-term thread revolving around our two characters, presumably original, with the canons involved.

More to be added when I have a more concrete idea of a plot:

• Exclusive and strict all-girls ballet academy... did I forget to mention they're all espionage spies in training? [F4F*] Original characters. May become a group
  • Maze Runner setting [M4M*] Original characters, canons considered
  • Cyberpunk [A4A*] When I know more about it teehee

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back