• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Us Fujoshi and You?!

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
tumblr_o8mojrcNJr1uc9x1zo1_1280.jpg
Plot

X are fujoshi, female otakus who love reading yaoi/BL material and imagining men together in romantic relationships, both fictional and real. After one of their favorite anime characters are killed off, the shock causes them to lock themselves in their room for a whole week. When they eventually come out, they discover ... (sudden loss of weight, new passion to maintain themselves (make-up, beauty, etc), decide to make a change in themselves,... your choice), becoming beautiful girls who catch the eye of the most handsome boys at their school. Now, these boys decided to get closer to these girls even starting to compete with one another for their affection. How will the girls react to this entirely new experience?!

About
This RP is based on the anime "Kiss Him, Not Me" but with lots of tweeks and twists thrown into the storyline. (The characters don't have to be 100% straight, there can be exceptions.) You don't have to have watched the anime as you will be able to perfectly follow what's going on from the start.

Roles
Fujoshi: [0/3]
Handsome boys: [0/9]
Extra: [unlimited]

Guidelines
1. Around 250 words per post.
2. You can have up to 3 characters however only 1 fujoshi, 2 handsome boys, 1 extra (you can choose however you like to mix).
3. No perfect characters.

Interested?
Like this post or comment below.

I loved "Kiss Him, Not Me." It was one of my favorite anime of 2016 and honestly made me laugh out loud a couple of times. I would be fine with RPing as one or two boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back