• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ..:: Us Against The World (CLOSED) ::.. POKEMON

Interest Check

DapperCat

HELP I'M A CAT
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

28fab6e0627c39f2757b6f1f623aab39.png

img1.png img2.png

• As a long-time Pokémon fan, I've run quite a few Pokémon RPs and always enjoy them... so I thought I would have a try at re-running an RP I have done a while ago, but with (at the start at least) a smaller group and a somewhat different storyline. Even though I've done this before, this is always a big undertaking- so please forgive me if I make a mistake or two!

The RP will be a mature version of the Pokémon world, where things have gone awry and the world has learned that perhaps sending ten year olds into the world with big monsters... was not such a good idea. Not to mention the separation of regions due to different opinions and views; creating warfare of people and their Pokémon.

If this interest check manages to get a few replies of interest, I will immediately work on the CS thread. Time to gather my nerves and post this!

------------

- Players and characters played must be 18+ (Due to mature and perhaps gory themes.)

- This RP will make use of game-play elements. You earn money, Pokémon levels and attacks from your posts, depending on factors I will not reveal! You can then use said money in Poké Marts, or other IC happenings where it comes up. I, the DM, will edit your Pokémon lists and the like. If I make a mistake, please point it out! Though I'm pretty systematic, my memory can fail me at times.

- One post every week at the least. One post per player before the DM goes, then the players again. Inactivity for 4 weeks without OOC contact explaining it will result in being written out. Of course as long as you explain it, it's all good! We will figure something out.

- No power-emoting, posts must always be an attempt or try against NPC's. If a Pokémon battle happens between two players, simple rolls will be used by the DM (myself) to determine a winner.
    - Catching legendaries, shinies and semi-legendaries will be a no go! But we will encounter them...

- Death is never enforced upon a character or Pokémon, but you may decide yourself to inflict something like that on your own character/Pokémon. Of course you can replace said trainer or Pokémon if you so wish.

Last edited:
Interested! Is it possible to target the second Ace Trainer position?

Hello! Of course! I will open the CS thread once I have three replies here, and people can submit CS-es. I will pick three, but those that are earlier and have a sheet that fully fits the RP will always get priority. :D

(Of course I'm not going to be dumb- if there's a minor thing someone would need to edit but further their sheet is perfectly fine, I'm just going to tell you!)

Just to be sure- I don't know if a heart or a lightbulb is an actual sign of interest or just a little vote of confidence or smth, haha! So please comment if you are interested. D:

I am very much interested in this.
Any excuse to dive back into my childhood love of Pokémon. Plus, the mature theme sounds like a brilliant twist on the original plot.
Can I possibly target the wannabe gym leader position?

:)
Polka

I am very much interested in this.
Any excuse to dive back into my childhood love of Pokémon. Plus, the mature theme sounds like a brilliant twist on the original plot.
Can I possibly target the wannabe gym leader position?

:)
Polka

Hello! Because you're the first to show interest in it, as long as your sheet/writing fits the RP you will always get the slot first. ^^ Though the reason I'm allowing possibly more people to apply is if the ones that were first, their sheets didn't fit :<. So it's not a certainty, but you have a higher chance now that you commented it here!

Looking for one more interested, in the Pokémon Researcher position! If I receive this, I will begin on the CS thread. :)

Hello! Because you're the first to show interest in it, as long as your sheet/writing fits the RP you will always get the slot first. ^^ Though the reason I'm allowing possibly more people to apply is if the ones that were first, their sheets didn't fit :<. So it's not a certainty, but you have a higher chance now that you commented it here!

Thanks- I am new to the site but not Role play-- and your idea sounds excellent. Looking forward to creating a CS if this goes ahead!

Polka Polka Damafaud Damafaud aud : Keep in mind also we preferably need 2 women and 1 man, so if y'all both go for women for example, I'll need to search for a guy researcher! ;D

DapperCat DapperCat : Brilliant- Just out of curiosity, which region do you prefer in Pokémon?

Hmmmm~. Well, I have the fondest memories of Kanto and Johto, so always those for me! We'll be starting off in Kanto, and depending if the RP stays active and healthy for long, we'll go through all the regions!

Oo I’ve always loved Pokemon I’d definitely be interested if you’re still looking! I don’t mind filling any spare roles if need be

Oo I’ve always loved Pokemon I’d definitely be interested if you’re still looking! I don’t mind filling any spare roles if need be

Hello! We're in need of one Pokémon Researcher, female. If it piques your interest, I can start working on the CS thread today ^^.

I have a bit of a busy three days coming up, but I will start working on it tomorrow! I will @ each of you once it's done <3. After the CS I'll work on OOC, then Info, etc~.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back