• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Urban fantasy witch coven rp! (#MakeWitchesWeirdAgain)

__Space__

Fly me to the moon...
Heya Nation!

I want to do an Urban Fantasy roleplay centered around a witch coven with morally-gray characters and dark themes.

World Lore:

It’s an urban fantasy world, with vampires, witches and werewolves being the three supernatural species. They are immortal (as in can’t die of old age / don’t age).

The only way a witch can die permanently is if their heart is burned. Otherwise, they come back after a day or two. Their favorite hobbies include coming back from the "dead", creating horror-y creatures they later hunt for sport or party with, or ruining people's lives. Vampires are human before turning, and even born werewolves live as humans for 18 years - witches, as a species and as individuals, were never human. They live by a different standard of ethics and with a different worldview than humans.

The biggest lie vampires ever sold the public is that they're all hot. They aren't exactly ugly, but they aren't models, and they have a double set of teeth and very weird eyes. Most of them have a weird commitment to the Victorian era aesthetic. Most of them aren't from that era. They have a strong obsession with counting and a strong hate for odd numbers.

Werewolves are, comparatively, the least odd supernatural species. Maybe that's why vamps and witches don't like them very much. A witch created this species, the personal project slipped out of control and boom, a new species arised. There's a large subset of werewolf mothers that are your stereotypical soccer mom. They love raw meat.
Only some humans know the truth about supernaturals existing. Most humans that know become hunters.

The RP centers around an old, small, but closely-knit coven that just moved to a new town. It’s not particularly liked in the supernatural community, and so have to juggle their recent move, the constant threat of supernatural hunters, and the slowly-growing tensions with other supernatural groups.

Rules:
  1. I’m 18+ myself, and because the roleplay can have darker and more mature themes, you must be at least 18 to join in
  2. Please have at least a semi-literate style, 1-2 paras minimum
  3. Please have a realistic FC in the character sheet!
  4. VERY LGBT+ friendly

OOC Info

I’m thinking around 6-7 people for the coven, but I’m open to having some additional characters like a fun werewolf neighbor or a vampire contact!

Also, I cannot emphasize this enough but - I set up the initial lore, but I think it’d be fun to plot future storylines and character relations/interactions as a group! So please, if you do join, feel free to suggest things and plot with others!

i'm a big fan of supernatural creatures, consider me interested

Hey! This sounds awesome and right up my alley! I’d love to join if there’s still a spot available :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back