• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Up oɴ мelαɴcнoly нιll тнere'ѕ α plαѕтιc тree...αre yoυ нere wιтн мe?♥ [Advαɴced/OPEN!]

Good Vibes

Namasté
Hello everyone! c: So as the title states, I would love to role play! c; I tend to role play with a good amount of length, I can go up to four paragraphs of 11+ lines and can write up to 700+ words if my muse is normal and I'm interested in the plot. c: However, I am currently coming out of a writing rut and I really need to role-play with someone who helps coming up with ideas, are interesting, and have a quirky writing style. And I generally prefer to role pay with people who are willing to write roughly as much as I can, or even more, and have a handle on good grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Therefore, I would love a sort of role play sample if it's not too difficult. ^-^ I'm willing to do fandom plots, original plots, and pairings. Before I finish this, here's a little list of things I like, but are not limited to:

The ones that are
italicized are the roles I would like to take. ^-^

• Harry Potter {Something like Hufflepuff x Slytherin sounds quite fun. c: }
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower**
  • Percy Jackson{Perhaps we could do opposites, like Apollo x Ares?}
  • The Hunger Games
  • Supernatural{the show}
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
  • American Horror Story{ Murder House, Coven, or Freakshow}
  • Anything by the author Rainbow Rowell
  • Divergent{Again, perhaps we could do opposites like Dauntless x Amity?}
  • Scorpius x Rose
  • Victoire x Teddy
  • Zelda x Link
  • Human x Angel
  • Historical time periods, such as the 60s or 50s
  • Big Hero 6
  • Tadashi x Honey Lemon

• Meister x Weapon {I have a Plot for this! :) }
  • I'm into a lot of different anime, just ask away and we'll see if I've watched it! c:
  • Finnick x Annie
  • Life is Strange

So there's this band{perhaps 5sos or Gorillaz esque?} that's been slowly crawling up the stairs of fame, soon to reach the final steps of stardom if their performance at the music video awards go well. And here we have my girl, Tatiana, who had great friends with said band members since sophomore year of high school. Hanging out after school and listening to music or having a jam session, going out to the movies, pulling stupid stunts, dealing with bad breakups. You could say they were 'best friends'. But things happen, people naturally fade away from one another. Tatiana went to college while the rest of the group went off to pursue their musical career, obviously becoming quite famous. Their communication with one another crumbled - but there was no hard feelings and they all knew it. Except, one person kept in contact, Band Member A. Just checking in every now and then, seeing how things were and, naturally, feelings grew from such communication. And when they were on break from tour it became official, they were now a couple. But here's the things: Band Member B had been in love with her since the beginning of junior year, but was too afraid to voice his feelings, and now that she's back with them they've emerged yet again - possibly stronger than before. And now he's more confident, more pushy towards they fact that they should be together. And what makes it even worse is the fact that they had invited her on tour, loads of more drama added on top of it all. Groupies, press, fangirls, clubs. All while a little love triangle is going on behind the scenes. c:

So this plot is pretty cliche, but they be loads of fun. c: So we have my girl, Tatiana Reed, and your guy who are both in college - a prestigious one known for both it's epic parties and incredible education. Tatiana Reed is a bit goofy and is easily walked all over - but an overall sweet and cool person. She just spends her nights being chill. Reading, hanging with friends at movies or their place, or watching reruns of old movies and shows on Netflix in her apartment. She's not popular, but she's content. Then we have your guy, a Frat boy, which equals bad news all across the board. A huge player and at the second in line in his Frat - he could get any girl with the snap of his finger. One night my girl goes to one of his parties and, while she doesn't stand out, she stands out to one of the guys, Michael, that is closest to your guy. Michael and Tatiana have the same classes. Michael dares your guy to 'hook up' with my girl, offering a whopping thirty bucks if he goes on with it - which he does. But, surprisingly, your guy sticks around. He comes over and they watch lame movies, but really end up talking all night. He takes her to the beach and they swim out to where they barely touch and go skateboarding. And, eventually, they fall in love. But he's still the Frat boy, hm? Will he end up cheating on her - even though they haven't really made it 'official'? Will it start leaking out that all this started off as a joke? A jab at Tatiana, the nickname 'Easy Money' seeping through campus?

Last edited by a moderator:
Namaste!

You would happen to be into RWBY, would you?

Lol, if not, I'm thinking we can double up for a Supernatural RP. Let me know. :)

I've heard it and I've been meaning to watch it...just haven't gotten to it yet. xD so for now Supernatural sounds fine! Pm me?

Just dropping in to compliment you on your darn good original ideas! Will definitely be stalking if they become roleplays Haha

Agh - thank you, that's super sweet!<33 Hey, would you still like to do the Grease plot? I thought I replied a while ago but I checked right now and I guess it never sent. :// If you'd rather not I understand. :)

Harry Potter! I love Harry Potter! I mean... the series. He's not my favorite character. There's nothing wrong with Harry, it's just that he's not my favorite, y'know? Anyways, I'd love to rp anything HP related. Especially the marauder's era or the new generation. Drop me a PM?

If you are still looking, I would be up for divergint, Harry potter or the human angel. Also the original idea Is it all just a game sounds very intersting to me. Shoot me an PM if you are still looking and interested

Hello!

I would be really interested in doing a The Hinger Games one with you!I must know,though: would I be able to play the female?Also,do you prefer OC x OC,Canon x OC,or Canon x Canon?I cannot play Canons to save my soul,just a warning,haha.

Let me know!I have some plots (probably more than some,haha) in mind,too.

I am so so sorry I haven't checked in here! I've been on a bit of a hiatus - but I'm back now! If any of you would still like to roleplay just let me know. :)

I would still be interested :) .I just realized I had "Hinger" instead of "Hunger"...gotta love my phone's keypad.

Yeah my phone does the same exact thing from time to time, it's hella annoying haha. Could you shoot me a PM real quick with some questions you have? I'll answer them ASAP. ;)

hey, i'm very interested in a teddy x victoire plot!!

i'm new to this website, so i'm wondering how this would work?? i've roleplayed before, but never on this site so :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back