Other Unpopular Opinions

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure isn't that good.

Angery but understandable

Headcanon autism is better than Hollywood autism. It just feels like Big capitalism doesn't understand autism at all. It's like they don't see a living breathing person, but a burden. They may or may not be canonically autistic, but with headcanons, they has more freedom to be themselves. It's like Hollywood only sees it as Ditzy genius or Genius ditz.

Yeah it feels like they treat it like some sort of super power. Like The Good Doctor really left a bad taste in my mouth as someone on the spectrum because it kind of glorifies it in a really cringy way at times. Like oh this doctor is better than normal doctors because he's quirky because autism, like okay....

We need more superhero movies/series like we need an extra hole in the head. Sick to death of them. They are literally the same tropes, archetypes and plots over, and over, and over again. Just in a different wrapping.

I find the Arts style of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to be very unappealing. The character designs makes me feel like walking into a hottest male competition and it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

The worst part is that I find the villains to be pretty dull in the series... Granted I'm a huge fan of Spider-Man and his rogues gallery are very relatable.
Oh yeah, I couldn't care less about the villains. Be fair I'm not even into superhero genre, so finding my hero Academia overrated is...oddly a 'good' in my point of view. But still the opinion is still valid and I still don't think it's groundbreaking at all. Sky high is better.

Oh yeah, I couldn't care less about the villains. Be fair I'm not even into superhero genre, so finding my hero Academia overrated is...oddly a 'good' in my point of view. But still the opinion is still valid and I still don't think it's groundbreaking at all. Sky high is better.
I'm big on superheroes since it's my childhood and I never really could get into MHA. But MHA is suppose to be a simple story so I'm not expecting Chris Claremont's "X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills" out of it or Alan Moore's "Watchmen"... I find the people who think it's revolutionizing the Super Hero genre to be annoying as all hell.

Also for a bonus unpopular opinion of mine. Wrestling has better storytelling than Naruto.

I'm big on superheroes since it's my childhood and I never really could get into MHA.

Also for a bonus unpopular opinion of mine. Wrestling has better storytelling than Naruto.
Wow, then it really isn't that good then if it's coming from a superhero fan! I've never watched Naruto, and I never will. I don't wanna waste my time! XD

Wow, then it really isn't that good then if it's coming from a superhero fan! I've never watched Naruto, and I never will. I don't wanna waste my time! XD
M8, I couldn't get pass the arc about the bridge... It's obvious filler.

Also check out the edited post... I expanded on what I didn't like about MHA and what I personally think is the fanbase over hyping it.

Now let me shill for a work of art.
1597560311405.png
The comics > the MCU

Gruenwald's Squadron Supreme is a masterpiece and deserves more respect from both the company that published it and comic community in general. It's like Injustice but good.

I think Boku No Hero Academia is a really good shounen anime and it has a progression that is better than 90% of modern shounen.

It also has basically ZERO filler, which is unlike a lot of mainstream shounen. I was starting to rewatch Naruto and every episode is like 50/50 show and recap, so much recapping. DBZ is worse, Bleach is HORRIBLE and Black Clover is just not good (basically budget Fairy Tail, which is like budget LIDL).

It is of course no Hunter X Hunter, One Piece or FMA: B, but for a show you can turn your brain off to and possibly get some writing done while watching, it's really good.

Black Clover is better than the other shounen anime of its qualification. Disregarding One Piece, which I have not seen.

Come at me mobs

Discord is better than Skype
Cookies are better than cupcakes still working on that one
Role playing is basically writing with other writers

Black Clover is better than the other shounen anime of its qualification. Disregarding One Piece, which I have not seen.

Ikr 100% I think most people give it a bad rep because of Asta's VA for the 1st/2nd cour. But from what I've seen its just so good from the soundtrack to the world building to the art and animation. It really deserves all the hype that it gets as it really encapsulates the wonder of older long running shows like Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back