Other Unpopular Opinions

Coffee is only good if it tastes like a candy bar. Tea, on the other hand. *chefs kiss*

Let's talk about doughnuts, too. Cream filled is disgusting and detracts from the taste of the dough!!
Donut Goddess here, I politely have to disagree, all donuts are all equally perfect and there's no such thing as a better creation than any kind of donut :x

There is no such thing as the perfect doughnut. It is a goal that humankind can only yearn for, but never achieve.

But ones that taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup are pretty close.

Sure, I'll take it that extra step: peanut butter in general isn't that good. In fact, I don't like it at all.

There is no such thing as the perfect doughnut. It is a goal that humankind can only yearn for, but never achieve.

But ones that taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup are pretty close.
Keyword humankind. As the goddess of donuts, I beg to differ x3

Edit: Additional unpopular opinion. Pork doesn't taste good.

All this peanut butter hate just means more for me, mwahaha >:3c

A hot take regarding peanut butter: Crunchy is the best. Fight me!

I don't really like Stardew Valley that much. I see folks praising it everywhere. I bought it on Steam and played a bit but TBH, I feel anxious, not "calm" when I play that game. I had to download a mod that allows me to freeze time because I felt like I was being limited on what I can do in one game day. (It forces you to go to bed after 12am). I hate that I can't save when I want to, and the energy system is dumb dumb

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure isn't that good.

Headcanon autism is better than Hollywood autism. It just feels like Big capitalism doesn't understand autism at all. It's like they don't see a living breathing person, but a burden. They may or may not be canonically autistic, but with headcanons, they has more freedom to be themselves. It's like Hollywood only sees it as Ditzy genius or Genius ditz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back