Other Unpopular Opinions

I have two

Nagito Komaeda sucks he is soo horrible why do people enjoy his precence.

Iran Man sucks as well, he is absolutely horrible pepper deserves so much better.

I have two

Nagito Komaeda sucks he is soo horrible why do people enjoy his precence.

Iran Man sucks as well, he is absolutely horrible pepper deserves so much better.
I mean, I like Nagito as a character. I'd hate to be around him but I still enjoy watching him be a crazy asshole. But I do agree, I feel like people miss the point that Iron Man is sort of supposed to be a jerk and ignore that fact.

So let us try this one more time, feel free to post below opinions that you think are unpopular, whether they are related to video games, anime, tv shows, whatever. Discussions must be kept civil. People that can't handle themselves will be warned for the appropriate rule broken and not allowed to continue to post in this thread.

I will start:
  • I think root beer is disgusting, but a lot of people I know drink it. Particularly the AW root beer brand. I did learn I liked their cream soda though.
Root 👏🏻 Beer 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 Gross 👏🏻
This is culture

Banana flavored Starburst should not exist. They’re supposed to be lemon....

I prefer the old 16-bit Pokemon pixel art to the 3-d models in modern games. Gen 5 may not have had the "graphical fidelity" of recent titles, but it looked every bit as good.

Bars, clubs, pubs and just anywhere there is mass social drinking (even after sooo much lockdown) make me want to rip a hole in the fabric of reality and hide in the void of perpetual nothingness.

I prefer exams to assignments, They are just easier for me.

Anyone else think reality is boring? Or at least it was better in mid evil times?
I'd agree reality is boring sometimes. Not so much that it was better in the middle ages, what with the constant warring (with civilians often caught in the crossfire) and life expectancy in the 40s and having 10 kids and probably never going more than mile from your home village.

I'd agree reality is boring sometimes. Not so much that it was better in the middle ages, what with the constant warring (with civilians often caught in the crossfire) and life expectancy in the 40s and having 10 kids and probably never going more than mile from your home village.
True but there was more to get your blood flowing. Constantly fearing what could go wrong makes things more interesting. Not to mention their belief's where ever so thrilling as well. With such things as witches and dragons. They always found something to write about and is the foundation of today's fantasy and story telling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back