Other Unpopular Opinions

i might get hate for this, but i love billie eilish's large, baggy clothing style. literally i can't find any women in
the music industry who dress like her (though i'm sure there are some out there).
people really like her blonde hair and corset but it's my least favorite look on her so far. not saying she looks
ugly or bad in any way, since i'm happy with whatever makes her feel confident! however, the more someone
fits into the mold of what american society considers beauty, the less unique they are to me. same with men.

"masculine" girls are prettier and girls with flat/small chests are beautiful as well! i don't think the second
one is an unpopular opinion, but the amount of people i see shaming flat chests is astounding.

i don't like candy or soda.

blue is overrated, and so are wolves.

furries aren't weird to me. as long as they aren't hurting anyone, idm.​

Batman is honestly my favorite superhero, but not for the reason you'd think. I like him because his backstory makes me cry and he's trying to keep it from happening to other people. I think that's super sweet.

Wondering how the opinion above is unpopular. That’s actually a good reason.

wait, I’m supposed to give an unpopular opinion? Well, shoot! I have been caught off guard!

uh, be straightforward. Yeah. Take that

If you're going to ask people to write your favorite canon characters opposite of your OCs, you ought to be prepared to double and do the same for your partner. It's only fair.

If you're going to ask people to write your favorite canon characters opposite of your OCs, you ought to be prepared to double and do the same for your partner. It's only fair.
It might just be me (hence an unpopular opinion), but I don't get the appeal of writing other people's characters at all. I will use already established universes for RP settings, but I won't include any canon characters. Really the universe will be present to already have certain rules established in the setting and to explore alternate scenarios I have thought about that are not present in the piece of media already.

Along similar lines I will not write real people who are currently alive either. No Youtube stars, K-pop idols, etc. The one exception I make for real people are dead historical figures as cameos.

PSY is the ONLY good K-pop artist. Don't say I didn't warn you.
I do like some other K-pop artists, but PSY is definitely the best. I'm not just talking about his well-known hits like Gangnam Style either.

I don't believe tolerance to be the act of accepting everyone's beliefs as equally valid. But tolerance is being able to live peacefully amongst those with opposing views.

I don't believe tolerance to be the act of accepting everyone's beliefs as equally valid. But tolerance is being able to live peacefully amongst those with opposing views.
You're not wrong. I don't tolerate Nazis or anti-vaxxers, for example.

I don't like anime. I've tried getting into it repeatedly since most of my friends watch anime, but the only ones that hold my interest are the western stuff and children's anime. Probably doesn't help that I don't have the attention span for TV in general.

I don't like anime. I've tried getting into it repeatedly since most of my friends watch anime, but the only ones that hold my interest are the western stuff and children's anime. Probably doesn't help that I don't have the attention span for TV in general.
I'm not super into anime myself tbh. Like you, though, I'm not much of a TV person in general. There's very few TV shows that hold my attention for more than a few episodes.

PSY is the ONLY good K-pop artist. Don't say I didn't warn you.
I'm a designer and event organiser for cup sleeve events for k-pop idols for all the states in Australia (where we give our freebies for fans at bubble tea places). my husband has given me the thumbs up to doing all this free work with one condition -- I do a psy cupsleeve event. It's all booked in lol. Fun fact, psy's birthday is the 31st of December~!

I believe nothing that comes out of Meghan Markle’s mouth. I think she was welcome with open arms by the Royal family, even though it was probably not the greatest idea considering how quickly the relationship progressed. I think she’s trying to be Diana 2.0 and it’s disgusting. Diana was a 19 year old essentially in an arranged marriage. Meghan is currently fourty. She has no excuse for being so naïve on everything.

I also believe all the staff (mostly women) who accused this strong feminist icon of bullying.

Most modern memes aren't funny. Even if they are, just posting a meme does not make the poster funny. It's good to have to share a laugh over...but it doesn't supplement your own sense of humor or wit.

You weren't and never will ever funny just because you went "Big chungus!!?!?!?!"

Not unpopular but controversial. I don't care for claymation, yet that's the animation style of my favorite movie (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back