Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite liked underwater fighting in Monster hunter, although I know underwater sections are generally universally hated xD
14FB8823-923E-4FB5-A4BD-66BDD8730FBE.jpeg

-I unironically enjoy nickelback
-Everything on the radio is garbage but honestly a lot of modern music is great, the tastes of those controlling what songs are put out just suck ass
-The ocean is cooler than space
-History is extremely fun and I love it and hhhhhhhh
-I think sharks are cute, crocodiles are cute too, all animals are adorable and I love them but insects are horrible
-I lied, some bugs are actually cute
-Tiny spiders are scarier than big spiders
-Pizza is gross
-Starbucks isn't that great, everything from the tea to the food tastes oddly of coffee and its gross

There are too many laws revolving around vehicles.
Can you elaborate on this? I'm just curious what types of laws you're referring to. I do agree that there are some pretty silly laws regarding motor vehicles, and I also disagree with the way that many of them are enforced (personally I think that a lot of traffic tickets that are handed out are over negligible offenses and are only given to meet quotas), but I do think that driving is not something to be taken lightly and that it does need to be regulated.

Vigilante justice doesn't apply when your justice involves people you disagree with as opposed to actual criminals.
Romance RPs are not good despite their popularity.
My writing is bad.

Comic book heroes who don't have the guts to finish off the villain are just repeating an endless cycle of suffering.

Unpopular opinion: The US Constitution (especially the bill of rights) is extremely outdated and vague. Most of it is opened to the governments interpretation and is often times interpreted at the expense of the average american. The bill of rights is outdated and doesn't provide enough limitations on certain things (I.E. Arms). The writers don't represent modern Americans and couldn't tell the future. On top of that they had inflated egos to the point where they wen't (BTW no matter the future implications, you cant edit these first 10 because they are perfect and can never have any negative implications). Its a problem when guns, speech, and housing is prioritized over the enslavement of American citizens.

Stronger=/=Better what takes to characters, Thanos is a personality-less piece of trash, Rey is a Mary Sue, the Prequels are better than the new trilogy.

Unpopular opinion: The US Constitution (especially the bill of rights) is extremely outdated and vague. Most of it is opened to the governments interpretation and is often times interpreted at the expense of the average american. The bill of rights is outdated and doesn't provide enough limitations on certain things (I.E. Arms). The writers don't represent modern Americans and couldn't tell the future. On top of that they had inflated egos to the point where they wen't (BTW no matter the future implications, you cant edit these first 10 because they are perfect and can never have any negative implications). Its a problem when guns, speech, and housing is prioritized over the enslavement of American citizens.

Just gonna go ahead and uh, one moment. ahem

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Just gonna go ahead and uh, one moment. ahem

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Yep, and the constitution remains outdated. Again, cry infringement all you want but that's based on the courts and governments interpretation. It isn't infringement if the government sees the clause in a way that the people don't. Which is why i made the argument that it needs to be updated. Like the right to bear arms for instance. Technically atomic bombs are a type of arms. Tanks are also arms. Grenades and other things are arms. So how is it fair that the government is able to put regulation on the arms we are able to have? I don't actually agree with this but the point i'm trying to make is that if the constitution was specific and adapted to fit the times there would be fewer court cases involving interpretation of the constitution.

Yep, and the constitution remains outdated. Again, cry infringement all you want but that's based on the courts and governments interpretation. It isn't infringement if the government sees the clause in a way that the people don't. Which is why i made the argument that it needs to be updated. Like the right to bear arms for instance. Technically atomic bombs are a type of arms. Tanks are also arms. Grenades and other things are arms. So how is it fair that the government is able to put regulation on the arms we are able to have? I don't actually agree with this but the point i'm trying to make is that if the constitution was specific and adapted to fit the times there would be fewer court cases involving interpretation of the constitution.

Not crying infringement. Regulation of firearms is fine, as long as the people regulating them are unbiased and actually know their shit. Meanwhile, the woman leading the ATF comitted a felony on video and got off the hook on ignorance of the law. She sawed the barrel off a rifle to "show how easy it is" or some stupid shit and got away with it for some reason. Hell, most of the "big scary assault guns" are still available in wood furniture because the ATF is full of brain damaged bonobos that categorizes by how guns look, not by their actual statistics. I've seen idiots call a .22LR semi-auto plinker styled like an AR-15 an assault rifle, then turn around and call the same gun in its original wood furniture and not bat an eye at it.

In addition, a government should be afraid of its people, not the other way around. A populous should have the means to overthrow their government if the government becomes oppressive, and the government is to serve the people, not the other way around. You need boots on the ground to keep a populous down. Having tanks and planes won't help you when half your own military is fighting against you, and you can't carpet-bomb your own population centers and expect to not have your own system implode on itself.

Tyranny comes to be slowly with the promise of safety, fo an example of an orwellian nightmare just take a look at the absolute state of the UK.

Not crying infringement. Regulation of firearms is fine, as long as the people regulating them are unbiased and actually know their shit. Meanwhile, the woman leading the ATF comitted a felony on video and got off the hook on ignorance of the law. She sawed the barrel off a rifle to "show how easy it is" or some stupid shit and got away with it for some reason. Hell, most of the "big scary assault guns" are still available in wood furniture because the ATF is full of brain damaged bonobos that categorizes by how guns look, not by their actual statistics. I've seen idiots call a .22LR semi-auto plinker styled like an AR-15 an assault rifle, then turn around and call the same gun in its original wood furniture and not bat an eye at it.

In addition, a government should be afraid of its people, not the other way around. A populous should have the means to overthrow their government if the government becomes oppressive, and the government is to serve the people, not the other way around. You need boots on the ground to keep a populous down. Having tanks and planes won't help you when half your own military is fighting against you, and you can't carpet-bomb your own population centers and expect to not have your own system implode on itself.

Tyranny comes to be slowly with the promise of safety, fo an example of an orwellian nightmare just take a look at the absolute state of the UK.
I don't wanna divert this thread anymore from its intended purpose. I agree with you on some of your argument but if you wish to continue speaking about this, shoot me a pm.

I agree with most of what you said
but
it's all nullified
by this
blatant
heresy
clearly pineapples>mushrooms
You know I thought we were friends cuz we both didn’t like Star Wars 8 but this is just blasphemy, Pineapple on pizza is a insult to god and all that is good in nature you filthy heritic (love you tho)

The Iron Warriors could never best the Imperial Fists in terms of siege warfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back