• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the Beasts(closed until further notice)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Anyways, as i was saying earlier. Not all Merc jobs involve Killing, or even combat. Sometimes we're hired for intimidation factors." He explained, "am right or what you two?" He asked looking at his fellow mercenaries.
(Had no where else to go so went back to this thought line.)

He dusted himself off, getting quite a bit of the soot off. "So do you guys want an extra hand around? I'm kinda fired from the blacksmith after I messed up a dagger for a noble" He chuckled a little. "I accidentally engraved 'Lerd Ned's Wratp' instead of Lord Ned's Wrath..."

Hunter facepalmed, "ok these two are bad examples....." He shook his head to focus again.

Lucy

"Not sure I've got any other skills. My beast form isn't the most intimidating, and neither am I." She said to Hunter. She hadn't shifted into her beast from in a long time, and felt a bit disconnected from it. She wondered if the others made much use of it.

"So am I an... intern or something? I get you coffee and hard tack and stuff. All I need is some fluid assets... and I can turn into a Leopard Gecko"

"Me? I'm a demon. I. am. Fire. Proof." He sat down on a piece of debris which was still on fire, immolating the old uniform just leaving the worn leather jacket and normal pants he normally wore. "see?"

Ignoring the other two for a moment, Hunter decided to go out on a limb, "if you want i could help you out." He offered with a raise eyebrow, "i just get a quarter of the pay for jobs I'm on with you."

"Shnookums?!" He walked up to the merc, his tail thrashing around his ankles. "Did you just call me shnookums? What does Shnookums even mean? You know what? I'm just going to be your intern anyway,"

Lucy

Lucy follows Hunters lead in ignoring whatever the other two were up to. "A quarter? You think I'm some kind of a sucker? 10%." She said, not wanting to fork over too much. With a million coin bounty on his head, he can't be in need of anything extra to line his pockets with. But she would need the help.

He recoiled. "Yeah, I have a tail and horns, never seen a tiefling before? Actually, you probably haven't. Basically, I'm human with a touch of infernal heritage."

Petyr, creeped out after that vocal shift joined the other conversation, awkwardly standing next to Lucy, basically replicating her body language.

Lucy

"15!" She shot back, trying to get it low as possible. If she was going to take up mercenary work she was going to make it worthwhile.

"17%, he pays for equipment costs, and i personally train you" He countered jabbing a thumb in Klarion's direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back