• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the Beasts(closed until further notice)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lucy

"Maybe just the dagger for now, then. Until I get more used to things." She decided, thinking about the knives Klarion had suggested. Surely a dagger wasn't that different from a knife. She knew a sword was outside her skill range and would likely end in a horrible accident.

“I mean it takes ages to train with throwing knives but its worth it. However, normal knives are effective too. You can use both in close range so win win!” Klarion shrugged and turned to hunter, “but i do honestly think your axe looks cool.”

"Thanks, but we should still her get some light armor though." Hunter stopped infront of a blacksmith shop, a small sign in the shap of a bear hung over the entrance with, "Bearing Arms..." Hunter read the old sign with a grimace. "I swear his product is better than his marketing."

"If this dude is a bear I'm going to end everyone here and then myself." He groaned, "Ladies first I suppose?" He gave Lucy a half hearted smirk.

Lucy

"Then by all means, go ahead." Lucy replied, mimicking his smirk and gesturing towards the door.

Hunter couldn't help but laugh at yhe two, "Hey Marcus! I got ya a project for you!" The blode shouted towards the back of the small shop, not oay any attention to the plethora of weapons and armor on stands. After a moment the bull from the tavern walked out with a glare, "and what makes you think I'll help after taking my money?" "Because I'm paying." Marcus perked up at that, "what can i help ya'll with?"

Lucy

She laughed and walked further into the shop. "What, can't handle some mean words from a short waitress?" she taunted him, just as Hunter called out to the man who owned the shop. She was surprised to see the same man from the tavern earlier, before the flames left it as nothing but a pile of ash.

"Little? She looks like she could kick your ass" Marcus commented offhandedly, earning a snicker from the wolf, "your's too boy." The bull smirked when the snickering stopped at that. "Anyways, let me get a look at ya girl." Marcus walked from the behind the counter, "what weapon ya using?" He asked her as he walked around her in circles

Lucy

"A dagger, for now." She answered, tracking Marcus with her eyes. "We haven't quite figured out that part, yet."

He nodded, "and your beast?" He stopped infront of her. "Large feline from if I'm reading her scent correctly" The blonde answered for her, looking for her to correct him if he was wrong.

Klarion chuckled to himself, "A box of tricks this one." He smiled, "His way is more dignified at least." Klarion stuck his tongue out, "Leopard."

Lucy

She looked at Hunter, surprised he could tell just from being around her in human form. "Yes, a leopard." She confirmed.

Lucy

"How'd you know?" She asked, curious. Lucy didn't know if there was a way to tell someone's beast form without seeing it, and was confused at how both Klarion and Hunter knew what hers was.

"He essentially tasted you just now." Hunter stated bluntly as marcus walked into the back to get lucy's gear.

Hunter shrugged as marcus came back with a, "try this on." He offered lusxy a leather vest with rows of studs on the front, "I'll modify it to fit better if you like it." Marcus explained as he returned yo the back after giving her the armor.

Lucy

She blushed and made a face at Klarion, the wording of their answers being a bit disturbing. "Nevermind, I shouldn't have asked." She said, turning to Marcus when he re-entered the front room. She took the vest and put it on, testing the fit. She looked to Hunter and Klarion to see what they thought of it.

Hunter nodded, noting the trademark ceafts man ship, "if i know marcus he tanned the leather himself." "I did." Marcus returned with a bowie knife, "I'll have to shorten it for better mobility, maybe add small pauldren?" He muttered as he observed the his work while offering her the larger knife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back