• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the Beasts(closed until further notice)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"He's not gonna listen ya know." Hunter pointed out, "besides why not just settle the debt and be done?" He asked with a shrug and stood up, "might wann get on out of here kitten, if i know leonidas, and i do, this place will be rubble by sunset." He warned Lucy as he stepped

Klarion turned to the captain, "Dollface, fleabag, run." Klarion knocked an abandoned beer over and let it spill across the floor and counter. He struck his knife against the floor, making a spark that set the alchohol on fire.

Lucy

"Ah, what are you doing!" she shouted, quickly moving to leave the tavern. "And stop calling me dollface!" she added, sending him a glare over her shoulder. She stood outside the tavern, looking inside to see what else was happening.

The tavern went up ina torrent of flames, guards and patrons rushing out alike. "Well that was dramatic and unnecessary." Hunter stated a she stood next too Lucy, watching the impromptu bonfire.

Klarion grinned watching it burn, "What can I say? I try." He chuckled and looked over at lucy, "Told ya I'd make a distraction! Now you owe me!" He winked.

Lucy

"You're not kidding" she replied to Hunter, watching the flames consume her former place of work. "Guess I need a new job." Lucy said to nobody in particular, wondering if there was anywhere that would hire. With the high taxes there weren't many people looking to hire new employees and take more profit. Tough times. Klarion said something about owing him, and she wasn't sure if he was the best person to owe something to. "I never said it was a deal, that was all you."

"I think you already have one. It looks like Leo wants to pay you back for droping a roof on him." He said pointed to the soot covered lion rising from the debrie, its lips peeled back in a snarl as it roared at it's target.

Klarion yelped and backed up, heading to the forest, "Eheheheh good kitty." He drew his knives. A bead of sweat dropped down his forhead.

The lion stalked closer, never once taking its eye off of its prey. And the scars told everyone that nobody would tame this lion anytime soon.

Lucy

"Um, I think we're drawing a crowd." Lucy said softly, looking around at the people gathering to see what the commotion was about. "Do either of you have a plan to get out of this one?"

"Yes. It's called walk away." He said as if it was a mythical treasure before sending Klarion a pointed look, after all Leo had a problem with the mamba not them

Klarion looked at Lucy, "Run....scream." He climbed up a ladder and ran across the roofs, "Hurry up slowcoaches!" He leapt over ledges, screaming.

He face palmed as the lion gave chase, using its claws scale the wall while leaving he and lucy alone. "Told you."

Hunter shook his head and turned to Lucy, "Anyways. Names Hunter, never got to introduce myself miss...?" He finally introduced himself with a hand out stretched.

Lucy

She watched Klarion run, and was relieved to see Leonidas take chase. She turned back to Hunter, whose name she now knew, and shook his hand. "Lucy Miller." She replied. "You reckon he's going to be okay?" she asked. Lucy wasn't usually one to care about anyone's wellbeing, but considering the extreme circumstances it wasn't a time to act usual.

Hunter gave a thoughtful look fore a moment bedore waving his hand dismissively, "naaah. He'll be fine." He assured her, only for a distant roar to be is counter. "Mostly fine"

Klarion ran out the door of a house and ran up to them, "did i loose him?" He raised an eyebrow at the snake on the ground, "Uhhhhh...."

Lucy

Lost at what she should do next, seeing a snake creep out from a drain was entirely unexpected. She stepped back quickly, fearing a venomous bite. The man from before stepped from a building she had not seen him enter, not knowing the events that occurred during his chase on the roofs. She glanced between him, the snake, and Hunter, beginning to become overwhelmed by unexpected events.

"She's not used to the average merc day remember?" He pointed out before pausing. "Or at least my average merc day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back