• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
munchkincora said:
I will never stop. MUAHAHAHAHA ahem...sorry.
Jensen-ackles-7-5.gif
Damnit why??? *dies all over again*

crucialstar said:
HMMM. i thinkkk, they shouldve met prior to the university, but maybe somehow they got separated?
OMG. LIKE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS?

edit: cause esme never had friends before and until meeting people at the university, however, her best friend is considered djali. however, if they were friends, it mustve been like when they were maybe. . . 11 or 12 ? so like childhood friends? they got separated from each other because esme's known got move around a lot. and so she left with tearful goodbyes, and ever since that day, she never had met anyone as kind and understanding and almost alike as herself like belle?
OMG YESSSSSS :3 I like this idea <3

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Adam, Ethan, Belle and Esme are all from the same kingdom if that helps. @mxlly @crucialstar
wasn't there like a tiny appearance of Belle in hunchback of notre dame? (like a 2 second thing of her walking down the street xD )

mxlly said:
OMG YESSSSSS :3 I like this idea <3
wasn't there like a tiny appearance of Belle in hunchback of notre dame? (like a 2 second thing of her walking down the street xD )
Just realized....

If you have Belle...

winter_belle_by_daekazu-d5r3aow.png

That belle picture oh it's too cute!!!!!!!!!

Also I feel sorry for Adam right now. His ex and his enemy in the same place, just when he was getting over it *sniffle*

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Yes there was....well spotted xD
Of course I didn't spot her with my own eyes :P

just from watching multiple Disney easter egg videos ^^"

NessieAlways said:
Just realized....
If you have Belle...

winter_belle_by_daekazu-d5r3aow.png
I just need to work out how to put them together now! xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
That belle picture oh it's too cute!!!!!!!!!
Also I feel sorry for Adam right now. His ex and his enemy in the same place, just when he was getting over it *sniffle*
It's okay he can go to Esme for comfort!

mxlly said:
Of course I didn't spot her with my own eyes :P
just from watching multiple Disney easter egg videos ^^"

I just need to work out how to put them together now! xD
I Twinkle knows how to do it!

Ask her to show you her ways!

@mxlly OMG. WAIT. REALLY?IF THERE WAS. THATS PERFFFFF. Okaaay!

So! At the age of 11, Esme's family had made their way back to France because Esme's aunt needed get supplies (some crops, bakery items, flowers, and goods to sell) from a small town in France (where Belle stayed). Esme, Djali, Belle, and Percy met at a Belle's favorite bookstore. How did they meet?

Esme: *wanders through the library aimlessly and bumps into Belle* I'M SO SORRY! *apologizes a million and one times*

Belle: It's alright, no harm done!

Esme: *sighs and relief*

Djali: *doesn't pay attention to Percy but attempts to bite the pages of the book on the floor*

Esme: DJALI, NO!

Belle:Hey, give that back!

-insert a tug of war and Percy barking, Esme pulling Djali back and BAM, the both of them fall into a pile of books and end up laughing-

Esme stayed for about 5 months and during those times, they were always together, reading romance books, going on pretend adventures in the open fields, exploring, and etc.?

However, Esme had to leave and Esme and Belle were going to rebel and hide away from Esme's aunts and family, however, on their little adventure, they found themselves almost lost in the woods, that is until someone rescued them and brought them back into town, And that was the last time the two girls saw each other, with tearful goodbyes?

YES! I can help combine if you'd like <3

OH NO. ADAM. DON'T. BE SAD.

tumblr_m1mku9lfPi1rp79gwo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
So! At the age of 11, Esme's family had made their way back to France because Esme's aunt needed get supplies (some crops, bakery items, flowers, and goods to sell) from a small town in France (where Belle stayed). Esme, Djali, Belle, and Percy met at a Belle's favorite bookstore. How did they meet?

Esme: *wanders through the library aimlessly and bumps into Belle* I'M SO SORRY! *apologizes a million and one times*

Djali: *doesn't pay attention to Percy but attempts to bite the pages of the book on the floor*

-insert a tug of war and Percy barking, Esme pulling Djali back and BAM, the both of them fall into a pile of books and end up laughing-

Esme stayed for about 5 months and during those times, they were always together, reading romance books, going on pretend adventures in the open fields, exploring, and etc.?

However, Esme had to leave and Esme and Belle were going to rebel and hide away from Esme's aunts and family, however, on their little adventure, they found themselves almost lost in the woods, that is until someone rescued them and brought them back into town, And that was the last time the two girls saw each other, with tearful goodbyes?
This is so good!

So lovely!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
tw-15e.gif
Adams like...FML. Retreats to his room and listens to Evanescence for hours pretending he's not upset
OMG. CRYING. BBY ADAM

[okay, the post wont be up tonight but soon cause withdrawals]

crucialstar said:

YESSSS THAT'S PERFECT!! <3 and could you help me combine them? I have no idea how ;^;

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Yes Adam could've have been the one to rescue them if you like @crucialstar @mxlly
Esme probably won't know it was Adam. But Belle would I believe?

mxlly said:
YESSSS THAT'S PERFECT!! <3 and could you help me combine them? I have no idea how ;^;
Okay!!! Can you send me your pics? :)

YASSS!

crucialstar said:
Esme probably won't know it was Adam. But Belle would I believe?
Okay!!! Can you send me your pics? :)

YASSS!
Yeah, Belle probably would because Adam's family are rich nobles where they live...he would've been like fourteen so Esme wouldn't have recognised him anyway.

These three are going to have a strong grip on my heart...

OMG I can't wait!

I'm going to sleep guys.

I'm too tired and I have to wake up early and start studying manana!

Goodnight love!

Sweet dreams!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back