• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Universe rcz00123 OOC

You might want to bless something other than metal or give to Mikal the whole thing of the govesa is no mining or smelting or none living construction

Squad141 Squad141 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Nellancholy Nellancholy Damafaud Damafaud Karcen Karcen GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

anime-sorry.gif

First of all, I would like to apologize for my lack of communication. Poor scheduling and the number of rps I've mired myself in (all of them seem to be starting again at the same time 😅) will probably slow the progress of this rp. I be breaking my own rules (😔), but given there are just six of us in this sandbox, I think it's safe for us to slow things down. I did mean for this to be a relaxing rp without too much commitment. So post whenever you feel inspired to write and/or another player tags/requests your interaction! I'll be removing the posting rules I can't seem to keep up with.

Secondly, I don't intend to let this rp die just yet...not without a fight at least! If you're still with me, please respond to this message. I will PM you a link to the discord (after work) where we can chat (in a hopefully easier manner), become friends, and discuss where to progress from here because I'm a horrible planner with no concrete plans . I'm actually still in the process of learning its many functions (for fun things), but we'll mainly be using it for ease of conversation/planning in a not-public server. As the first gods, you guys are pretty much by co-gms if Universe rcz00123 is gonna thrive.

If you are no longer interested, I completely understand, and thank you for you6r godly contributions to this rp. Whatever you've created/done will be recorded in Universe rcz00123's history where it will be remembered, and occasionally referenced at times, but I will know not to tag you for future rp things. In no way will your character be taken or controlled without your permission (though they may be written off in an epic lore)

Finally,

kronii_halloween_by_radishkek_detmfq8-fullview.jpg

Happy Halloween!!!
Please note, I am in the (slow) process of writing a response to the characters waiting for me

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Forgot to tell you this, but Belle is adorable. Khal's fav goddess in this rp so far 😌

Squad141 Squad141 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Nellancholy Nellancholy Damafaud Damafaud Karcen Karcen GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

anime-sorry.gif

First of all, I would like to apologize for my lack of communication. Poor scheduling and the number of rps I've mired myself in (all of them seem to be starting again at the same time 😅) will probably slow the progress of this rp. I be breaking my own rules (😔), but given there are just six of us in this sandbox, I think it's safe for us to slow things down. I did mean for this to be a relaxing rp without too much commitment. So post whenever you feel inspired to write and/or another player tags/requests your interaction! I'll be removing the posting rules I can't seem to keep up with.

Secondly, I don't intend to let this rp die just yet...not without a fight at least! If you're still with me, please respond to this message. I will PM you a link to the discord (after work) where we can chat (in a hopefully easier manner), become friends, and discuss where to progress from here because I'm a horrible planner with no concrete plans . I'm actually still in the process of learning its many functions (for fun things), but we'll mainly be using it for ease of conversation/planning in a not-public server. As the first gods, you guys are pretty much by co-gms if Universe rcz00123 is gonna thrive.

If you are no longer interested, I completely understand, and thank you for you6r godly contributions to this rp. Whatever you've created/done will be recorded in Universe rcz00123's history where it will be remembered, and occasionally referenced at times, but I will know not to tag you for future rp things. In no way will your character be taken or controlled without your permission (though they may be written off in an epic lore)

Finally,

Happy Halloween!!!
Please note, I am in the (slow) process of writing a response to the characters waiting for me

Forgot to tell you this, but Belle is adorable. Khal's fav goddess in this rp so far 😌

Glad and appreciated,

Still here btw, don't have many preferences in terms of posting or Discord so I'm up for anything. Might want to toss up another Interest check for a bit if not too many folks stick around. I've done small scale rp groups before, but feel as though one of this size needs a number of different hands working on it.

anime-sorry.gif

Finally,

Happy Halloween!!!

I’m definitely still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back