• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: A Multiversal Crossover RP (Roleplay)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Truth of the matter is, I have slight knowledge of most of you. Not to mention, I have my reasons as to why I'd save your sorry behinds. He may have destroyed your universes, but there's still hope." Out of nowhere, a long white road connects itself to the floating platform. From it, a machine that looks like a white and roofless trolley appears, with comfy seats. "Hop on. We'll tend to the others later."

Aya Brea
6769E274-6FC7-4466-A8DE-E3F12472AB3F.jpeg
The entire day seemed off for the FBI agent. Aya hadn’t slept well the night before, and she found her mind wandering to past events. She needed to take her mind off it.

“Pierce, prep the course,” she ordered.

“You got it,” Agent Carradine responded before taking his position at the computer overlooking the state-of-the-art shooting range. Likewise, Aya grabbed a box of 9mm rounds and entered the booth. “Level?”

Before she could even respond and draw her gun, she felt a trembling beneath her feet. She thought it was an earthquake, but then everything went black.
———
Later, Aya woke with a start. She immediately shielded her eyes, the pink glow proving too much for her adjusting eyes. A series of voices put her on edge. Still fuzzy, she fished around for her Beretta. “Who is that?” she called back.

LEO
5C315B57-7643-4FD8-BBCA-4650D72BD574.jpeg

The ordeal was finally, truly over. For a moment, all worries melted away for the noble king. Leo watched from his castle balcony as flags raised on the last day of rebuilding. Savalia was made whole again. Fireworks illuminated the skies as the sun eased below the horizon. However, one strange light in the distance broke the king’s gentle smile. That one glimmer erupted into a blinding flash that turned the entire sky white. The screams of thousands were drowned out by the rumbling of an entire world collapsing in the blink of an eye.

“NOOOO—“

A strange sensation stopped Leo’s distressed cry. It was neither searing heat nor a push; it was a pull. The entire world seemed to zoom from his sight before he lost consciousness.

“Our king,” a voice echoed in Leo’s mind. Two more accompanied it.
“Unforeseen disaster befalls the universe.”
“Great disaster, on the most grandiose scale possible.”

Leo recognized the three voices as those of Valo, Vigo, and Vestu (respectively), the three advisors who performed the ritual to break his curse, sacrificing themselves along with the hundred volunteers.

“Our world is among the first victims...”
“But all hope is not lost! You have a chance to right a great wrong.”
“Go now, our Lord. We shall join the others of our world and await your victory.”
———
Leo stirred some time later, with no immediate recollection of what he saw and heard. He could hear someone speaking, distant at first. He drifted awake, eyes still closed. His fingers slid across the bed as he stretched out. A faint itch registered, so he instinctively reached towards his nose. What met his fingertip made his eyes shoot open.

Leo sat up and whipped his head around. Others were up and about the surreal scene. He didn’t recognize any of this, any of them. Then, his eyes snapped towards a glint in one of the crystals. He could see his faint reflection; it was monstrous, the same beastly visage that greeted him months ago, when his ordeal started. Leo then grabbed his sword, so that he could gaze into his reflection in the polished blade. What he saw matched the image in the crystal.

The curse was back.

“A-ahhh...!” The shocked beastman’s voice quivered as he faintly recalled the voices of his advisors, their first words to him, that disaster had struck. He visibly fought back a scream, as he hadn’t quite pieced together all the facts.

Pepperjack noticed two more had awoke, he turns back around and stares. "Oh, two more of you have awoken." He walks over to them, believing that neither had herd about their universes. "You two need a quick run down too, or?"

Bardock
2g3CMuXIYfhsp_a7EPzc6YQEScHFs8EI6m06F-kaVUbzd87qOSBvVJ1Ott3oT18mnMBry5BGGitcqi_zvYplyWVzGCzJbpIkdsAyPAt7zZ7VpHDv7KaLcRCPLvcjIOIl-eKmqEu2=s0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Saiyan dusted himself off and pushed off the ground, wrapping his tail around his armor as he looks over at the other two just waking up.

One appeared to be a wolfman, another a regular human female.

"Hm?"

The Saiyan landed, opting to walk toward the strange vehicle instead.

"...I'm Bardock."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eF0dLhvJFc7nchBiHzjfdtgwSXDL_b8xlo4u3pF7_S_Q4m5_R1oOF9SoGw2dxBhngCY9V_Z_KMKse1LHgTiHh6r9JafoPJjCnrrG-hXng_kNMuLZDKxBKW4_yRc4hCAps3xJIJxT=s0

John Connor

>>>>>........

John didn't leave just yet but turned toward the human female who just woke up.

He shook his head and looked at the woman named Aya "I'm sure Pepperjack will fill you in."

Goonfire Goonfire DovahBeat DovahBeat UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Jormund was about the inspect the strange contraption when Leo awoke and startled Jormund, himself. Instinctively he reached for his crystal battleaxe.
"You brought a fenring here?!" Fenring could kill easily, and he was prepared to fight it if need be. Although, he's never seen a fenring wield a weapon before. But that doesn't mean that they couldn't.

Aya Brea
Aya warily eyed the strange-looking, rotund man. “I think I heard something. Our worlds were destroyed?” She felt sick saying it; she thought of her friends and fellow agents—Pierce, Jodie, and Rupert. A grave look washed over her. “Oh my god...”

Another man in modern-looking battle dress caught her attention. She heard the name he mentioned and turned to the other creature addressing her. “You’re... Pepperjack?”

LEO
Destroyed? He heard the blonde lady say the word and his emotion poured out. “No! Say it isn’t so!” He pleaded desperately while hurling himself out of the bed. “Tell me my countrymen still live!”

Pepperjack steps in front of him "Calm down, Conan, he's an ally. His universe was destroyed too." He turns to the two. "Besides, we got bigger problems then petty monster slaying."

"And to answer your questions." Pepperjack continued "Yes, I am Pepperjack, Yes your universes have been destroyed and no.....No one survived but you lot."

"My name isn't Conan." Jormund growled but forced himself into a more relaxed position, albeit tense.
"If he ends up mauling one of us don't say I didn't warn you."

LEO
“Fen...ring...? No! I am a man, not a monster! Cease this!“ he demanded of the man who looked like a warrior from Icelarn.

The news shook Leo to his core. “No one survived... No one... survived...” The memory of the flash registered in his mind and he gasped, his breath hitching for a moment. When the moment was up, he let out a grief-filled wail, laced with a lion’s roar. His fist pounded the floor. He didn’t want to accept it—he couldn’t.

"Alright, don't get your panties in a bunch there, Lion King." Pepperjack said, walking up to the downed king "I get things look bleak now, believe it or not, however, there's still a chance we can reverse the damages he's caused. All we gotta do is find him and kill him." Pepperjack looks to the others "That's one of the bigger reasons why I brought you all here."

"Sure don't look human." Jormund countered Leo before looking back to Pepperjack.
"So, we just have to kill the man? Ha, a worthy battle. If I'm not permitted to Valhalla after that, I'll fight Thor and Odin myself, bare-handed."

"Well, that's the thing." Pepperjack says "We're pretty much gonna need the lot of ya. So if battling the Dimension Hopper gets you into Valhalla, you better be offered Thor's chair. That's the kinda threat we're facing."

Aya Brea
Aya looked upon the strange beastman with pity. She knew that cry—the cry of someone who had been through hell only to lose it all again. Upon hearing there was a solution, she perked up to listen. “Well, you got the FBI involved—what’s left of it, that is. Agent Aya Brea,” she responded, introducing herself and offering a handshake to the others around her. “Who’s this Dimension Hopper?”

LEO
Leo appeared inconsolable, tears staining the fur around his face. His noises softened as he looked up to Pepperjack. He reached out to grab the man’s wrist, a sign of his conviction. “I will do anything. Just... tell me where to go and how to defeat him. I cannot let this fiend go free.”

Pepperjack's the first to shake. "Names Pepperjack, I'm part of the Universe Correction Agency....even though I already said my name. We don't know his origin, but we call him The Pretender. We believe he's got some god complex, and the fact he's too dang powerful is feeding that. If we're going to take him down, we're going to need to find him." He points to the trolley. "I was going to bring us to one our bases. There are two others who lost their universes there."

Jormund nodded, he now had a goal, a destination he could work towards. He turned and got into this 'trolley', as it was called. He didn't know how an inanimate object could transport them somewhere, yet again, he had made portals to locations all over Valheim, and those were technically inanimate. maybe it was like that? Whatever.

Aya Brea
“Universe Correction Agency? Doesn’t sound like anything the U.N. would’ve cooked up,” Aya mused dryly. “If he’s that powerful, I doubt a handgun and a badge will stop him, and arresting him sounds like a no-go.” She took one last glance around the peculiar area. “Care to fill me in on this along the way?” she added on the way to the trolley, pointing to the floating crystals.

LEO
Leo rose carefully, gradually collecting his faculties and his weapons. With nary another word, he moved with purpose towards the trolley. He wanted to carry out this daunting task as quickly as possible.

Pepperjack walked along with the others, heading for the drivers seat. It wasn't too big, but it was enough to fit all of them. "Each of them crystals floating around us is a single Universe. There are countless numbers of them floating around. They say when ever a universe is made, it's caused by a single decision that sets course to a different result. That's why you've never seen guys like me, or them." The trolley starts, it moves smoothly on the path it is given. While it moves, they see more. More specifically, the giant pink crystal that's right in the middle of everything.

eF0dLhvJFc7nchBiHzjfdtgwSXDL_b8xlo4u3pF7_S_Q4m5_R1oOF9SoGw2dxBhngCY9V_Z_KMKse1LHgTiHh6r9JafoPJjCnrrG-hXng_kNMuLZDKxBKW4_yRc4hCAps3xJIJxT=s0

John Connor

>>>>>........

Ms. Aya, is it? You’re an FBI Agent? Hate to say it but in my Earth’s timeline, there’s barely any FBI agents left, but I could be wrong.
“Anyways, I don’t really trust the strange ride but if it takes us where we are supposed to go, it reminds me somewhat of time travel without the nakedness.
He took a breath, and placed his weapons away for the time being.

“So, we have Jormad, Aya, Bardock, me and Leo so far.”

He eyed the crystals as he entered the vehicle, watching in slight interest.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 DovahBeat DovahBeat Goonfire Goonfire

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock

bardock-dragon-balls.gif

"Huh, Universal Correction Agency, huh? That's a interesting name to be honest. But right now, the timeline talk is making my head hurt.

Bardock slightly lifted off the ground and stood in the vehicle as he sat near the back "I don't trust it, but we have no other choice. "

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 DovahBeat DovahBeat Goonfire Goonfire

Last edited:
d34.png
Emet Selch
Remaining reclined upon one of the beds with a book across the face, Emet would idly expand his senses and observe the new surroundings and people he had found himself with, while also slowly attempting to rationalize just what had happened to bring them back to this moment. Their last recollection of that game to mind was the climactic duel with the fragment of his light...well duel was perhaps understating it given as usual the self-proclaimed hero was never one to attend a party without a whole retinue of cohorts. Given they were still conscious or more accurately had regained consciousness, it would appear that even with all they could bring to bare they were still unable to bring them peace, it was so....disappointing.
This brought them to the moment, the aether within the room would flow showing the various crystals much like her own though it did seem to be outside his normal home if the foreign signatures of the various inhabitants were not already a giveaway, Sure overall their information was lacking but from the sound of it he wasn't the only one unsure of the current situation, so hopefully, he could sit back and observe further before a suitable course of action could be decided. Sure the mention of an Odin did draw some curiosity when the Viking man spoke of them with some semblance of reverence though the lack of tempering to his soul, and the fact he was overwise human did quickly cross out any real connection to the primal he was familiar with.

The one fact that did however gett their hairs up was the mention that their universe was gone, sure their original world had been shattered but the way that was spoken made him almost certain he was referring to all its fragments. A quick check would confirm this much to his dismay, he would restore it naturally in time but it was yet another setback in the grand scheme, his confidence in achieving the end result simply being coming from the fact that literally no other outcome would be accepted.

It was likely also this confidence that allowed him to continue the pretense of slumber as the rest began the predictable overly dramatic realizations and proclamations of woe, in all honesty, it was so tiring he might actually fall asleep for true. Dimension hopping was something they were intimately familiar with after all, though the whole complete destruction was something that was irksome still. With the others finally departing he would remove the book from his face to inspect the room more freely, heading up closer to the crystals to get a far better inspection going before following along with the others from the shadows out of view, a plume of purplish dark smoke distorting the air as they vanish.

Appearing once more in the new area he would strut forward with his usual aloof and lazy sway before giving a somewhat empty look across each of those presents "Really, wishing it was otherwise will not make it so, but it would do best to fast forward through the droll reactions so this whole ordeal can be fast-tracked to its inevitable conclusion" swirling a finger idly in the air as he speaks, his words carrying with a somewhat relaxed, playful yet still refined ease.

"Though to expand upon our current gracious guide I suppose I might as well add there are far more ways a universe may be formed, sundering one into many by a twist of fate or poor judgment being one I suppose, but regardless this current location appears to be what could be a bubble of sorts outside those crystals, the UAC likely run under the self-imposed belief of protecting some sacred order. Hmm?" he tilts his head towards pepper jack in particular with a somewhat amused expression.

Emet Selch
Remaining reclined upon one of the beds with a book across the face, Emet would idly expand his senses and observe the new surroundings and people he had found himself with, while also slowly attempting to rationalize just what had happened to bring them back to this moment. Their last recollection of that game to mind was the climactic duel with the fragment of his light...well duel was perhaps understating it given as usual the self-proclaimed hero was never one to attend a party without a whole retinue of cohorts. Given they were still conscious or more accurately had regained consciousness, it would appear that even with all they could bring to bare they were still unable to bring them peace, it was so....disappointing.
This brought them to the moment, the aether within the room would flow showing the various crystals much like her own though it did seem to be outside his normal home if the foreign signatures of the various inhabitants were not already a giveaway, Sure overall their information was lacking but from the sound of it he wasn't the only one unsure of the current situation, so hopefully, he could sit back and observe further before a suitable course of action could be decided. Sure the mention of an Odin did draw some curiosity when the Viking man spoke of them with some semblance of reverence though the lack of tempering to his soul, and the fact he was overwise human did quickly cross out any real connection to the primal he was familiar with.

The one fact that did however gett their hairs up was the mention that their universe was gone, sure their original world had been shattered but the way that was spoken made him almost certain he was referring to all its fragments. A quick check would confirm this much to his dismay, he would restore it naturally in time but it was yet another setback in the grand scheme, his confidence in achieving the end result simply being coming from the fact that literally no other outcome would be accepted.

It was likely also this confidence that allowed him to continue the pretense of slumber as the rest began the predictable overly dramatic realizations and proclamations of woe, in all honesty, it was so tiring he might actually fall asleep for true. Dimension hopping was something they were intimately familiar with after all, though the whole complete destruction was something that was irksome still. With the others finally departing he would remove the book from his face to inspect the room more freely, heading up closer to the crystals to get a far better inspection going before following along with the others from the shadows out of view, a plume of purplish dark smoke distorting the air as they vanish.

Appearing once more in the new area he would strut forward with his usual aloof and lazy sway before giving a somewhat empty look across each of those presents "Really, wishing it was otherwise will not make it so, but it would do best to fast forward through the droll reactions so this whole ordeal can be fast-tracked to its inevitable conclusion" swirling a finger idly in the air as he speaks, his words carrying with a somewhat relaxed, playful yet still refined ease.

"Though to expand upon our current gracious guide I suppose I might as well add there are far more ways a universe may be formed, sundering one into many by a twist of fate or poor judgment being one I suppose, but regardless this current location appears to be what could be a bubble of sorts outside those crystals, the UAC likely run under the self-imposed belief of protecting some sacred order. Hmm?" he tilts his head towards pepper jack in particular with a somewhat amused expression.
“Not much of a”sacred order” Per say” Pepperjack replied “We do what we do because evil has a funny way of spreading. If we let one Dimension Hopper do what he pleases, lord knows what would happen. Being that he hasn’t been stopped yet, I do not want to find out.”

"Well, let's get on with it then. Let's kill the Nidingur and get our worlds back!" Jormund proclaimed impatiently. He was more of a man of action rather than words.

LEO
“Indeed,” Leo solemnly agreed with the Nordic warrior, furrowing his brow momentarily at the newcomer remarking on people’s reactions. “Should we succeed, I shall tell the children of my kingdom your stories.” He stood tall, his regal mane scraping the top of the trolley car.
DovahBeat DovahBeat PlusUltra PlusUltra

Aya Brea
Aya shuddered at John’s mention of a bleak future. “If this one monster on my Earth had it her way, there wouldn’t have been an FBI left, let alone humans as we know them.”
darkred darkred

Leo’s promise raised a good point for Aya. “About that... Word of this agency’s existence probably shouldn’t be spread to people in our universes,” she stated awkwardly. “If the public catches wind of something this big in scale, it could incite a mass panic.”
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Pepperjack simply laughed “You talk about it like we tell everyone in the multiverse about this. Nah, you’re the only one who knows about this, so once you save your universe, Aya, the secret stays with you. Unless, ya know, we erase your memories.”

Pepperjack simply laughed “You talk about it like we tell everyone in the multiverse about this. Nah, you’re the only one who knows about this, so once you save your universe, Aya, the secret stays with you. Unless, ya know, we erase your memories.”
Aya thought about it for a brief moment before nodding. “Fair. Then again, blabbing about this with nobody and nothing to corroborate my statement sounds like a one-way ticket to a mental hospital. Not my ideal use of vacation time, mind you.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back