• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: A Multiversal Crossover RP (Roleplay)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

UltraWagonWheel24

Bringing you the story of heroes.
UCA.jpg

Welcome! This is where the RP will begin. For anyone just coming, there is a recruitment page, and the link to character sheets is there as well. Please see that first.

If you have met the criteria and made/chose a character, please replay that you are ready to start.​

I would advise letting people know this thread exists lmao

I am making an OOC page as we speak, because I don't really have any social media. (Other then deviantart, but I don't think none of us want to touch that.)

You couldn't explain it, but somehow you had fallen into a deep sleep. After a long time, you awake to find yourself in a strange looking subspace. You're in a bed, that's sitting on a white platform with other beds. Surrounding said platform looks like a large number of floating pink crystals, rotating around a much bigger one.

A voice speaks, seeing all who had just awoken. "So, you're finally awake..."

(RP start)

((The skyrim reference is strong with this one lmao))

Jormund slowly gained consciousness, finding himself very much not in the home he built in Valheim, nor the mountain cabin he had as a secondary home. Was this a dream? It was unlike any dream he's ever had, and he's had some pretty strange ones. He slowly started to sit up, solid blue eyes gazing around his surroundings in confusion.
Then a voice spoke.
He looked around again, trying to find the source. It definitely wasn't Birgir's voice, he was certain of that.

The first thing you notice when looking around are all the floating crystals, flying like a flock of birds. In front of you stands a big man. He's rather large in body size, wearing a dark green dress shirt, baggy pants, and work shoes. Around him are multiple beds, with multiple other warriors.

Bardock
2g3CMuXIYfhsp_a7EPzc6YQEScHFs8EI6m06F-kaVUbzd87qOSBvVJ1Ott3oT18mnMBry5BGGitcqi_zvYplyWVzGCzJbpIkdsAyPAt7zZ7VpHDv7KaLcRCPLvcjIOIl-eKmqEu2=s0

==================================
The Saiyan blinked, waking up on a whitish bed that appeared on a platform. “Ugh… What happened? He looked around to see who possibly was near him but he noticed a strange looking man and a distant voice was talking. It appears to be all of them here.

The Saiyan held his head and wrapped his tail around his armor, stretching.

He eyed the big man in the corner wearing baggy clothes.

Bardock was not happy about the present situation at hand. The only other person around awake seemed confused as well.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 DovahBeat DovahBeat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eF0dLhvJFc7nchBiHzjfdtgwSXDL_b8xlo4u3pF7_S_Q4m5_R1oOF9SoGw2dxBhngCY9V_Z_KMKse1LHgTiHh6r9JafoPJjCnrrG-hXng_kNMuLZDKxBKW4_yRc4hCAps3xJIJxT=s0

John Connor
DovahBeat DovahBeat UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 [Open for interaction]
>>>>>........

What happened next for the soldier from the past future was just prepping for the final battle against Skynet. Seconds later, he woke up in a white bed, unconscious. Mostly a blow that would kill a normal human. Perhaps.

John held his head and started to blink, waking up. He noted that he had the same clothes as before, but the people around him was a lot different. He looked up “What the hell happened here?!”

Last edited:
The man walked forward to all who were awake, he speaks in a very western manner “This may be quite confusing for the lot of ya, but I will let y’all know that you’re safe here….for now.” He looked almost uncertain on how he was going to spill the beans. Not that he was uncomfortable telling them their home universes have been destroyed.

Jormund raised an eyebrow at the strange accent, hadn't heard that before. At least not in death. And the floating crystals were something he didn't recognize either.
Then the mention of safety.
"There's no such thing as true safety." He retorted, before standing up from the strange bed. Huh, he still seemed to have most if not all of his gear on him. Except for his food, which would be annoying, but it's not like he needed to eat, he was dead, after all. Hunger was just uncomfortable.
"Now, who in Odin's name are you? Why have you taken me here?" Jormund squared up to the man, seeing him as a potential threat.

"Alright, first off, you need to cool it there." The man said "My name is Pepperjack, and if it weren't for me, you'd be dead." He steps back, looking the confused warrior in the eye. "This may be confusing to someone like you, but your universe, your home, is gone."

"I'm already dead, so you didn't do any--" He paused as Pepperjack's words registered.
"... Ragnarok...?" He half-mumbled to himself, a very concerned and confused expression on his face.
"You're not saying I killed a demon deer, a walking tree, a slimy mass of bones, and almost a dragon for nothing?! Valhalla is gone?!"
Jormund threw his arms up in the air, clearly frustrated and upset. "Stred mik! Of all the Thor damned things!!"

"Yeah." Pepperjack said, rubbing his orange hair "Thing is, whatever caused your universe to disappear wasn't natural to your world...or any of the rest. He's what we call a "Dimension Hopper." and he's dangerous."

Bardock
2g3CMuXIYfhsp_a7EPzc6YQEScHFs8EI6m06F-kaVUbzd87qOSBvVJ1Ott3oT18mnMBry5BGGitcqi_zvYplyWVzGCzJbpIkdsAyPAt7zZ7VpHDv7KaLcRCPLvcjIOIl-eKmqEu2=s0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Saiyan was now quite irritated, but what he was hearing that everyone here's universes were dead.

"Tch, What a damn shame.."

The Saiyan spat whatever he had been chewing in his mouth out on the ground.

"Planet Vegeta has been gone for years. How the hell is everything gone now?!"

He forced whatever sembliences of emotion inside himself appearing as a cold and merciless Saiyan warrior at the moment but inside, he literally was crushed.

"My sons... Everyone! GONE!" NO!"

Everyone including Frieza and his family were goners. Which made things even more bittersweet for the Saiyan.

DovahBeat DovahBeat UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eF0dLhvJFc7nchBiHzjfdtgwSXDL_b8xlo4u3pF7_S_Q4m5_R1oOF9SoGw2dxBhngCY9V_Z_KMKse1LHgTiHh6r9JafoPJjCnrrG-hXng_kNMuLZDKxBKW4_yRc4hCAps3xJIJxT=s0

John Connor

>>>>>........

He got off the bed, looking around now looking at the two warriors in front of him angry and turned “If my universe is gone, the timelines shouldn’t exist either but neither should Skynet. So everything is for naught. "The Human Resistance leader sat in thought, thinking things over rationally before being emotionally ripped apart that everything he ever did or done would be forgotten. He was silent for a while and got up "So... your name is Pepperjack?"

DovahBeat DovahBeat UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Pepperjack looks at the loathing Saiyan "Hmm." Pepperjack then turns to Conners. "That's right. I'm the guy that saved your skin. Telling from your dusty outfit you're a freedom fighter, right?"

Bardock

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Saiyan had seen his share of death and killing since his job literally required clearing planets for the next seller but he fought back against the Tyrant Frieza.

The Saiyan knew letting his emotions get the better of him here wouldn't change a thing but cause more discord among the group.

"Why did you keep us alive? Why me? So something called a dimension hopper? Odd. But not impossible."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Connor

>>>>>........

"Yes. Something along those lines, Pepperjack. I'm assuming you know about our situations and names are, hm? If that is true.

"I'm John Connor, Leader of the Human Resistance against Skynet."

He had nothing to lose here even with the loose amount of trust he gave Pepperjack.

Jormund, still frustrated and confused, noticed introductions are in order.
"Jormund Warg. I don't remember much of my life in Midgard, but in Valheim I am Odin's champion. Well met, I guess." He shrugged his shoulders, the wolf pelt cloak and crystal battle axe on his back moving with the gesture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back