• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Unique Fandoms || Doubling

xGoblin

And the many shells cried out one word, "Manager".
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tenor.gif

ABOUT ME
Hey there! You can call me Rabbit. I'm 25/f and work full time as a dog groomer! I love horror, but I'm actually shy and tiny. That being said, I also love fluff and cute stuff! Umm...
I've been struggling with a mental disorder, and lately I've been feeling inspired to write! I'm tryna occupy my time with coming up with new characters, worlds, etc... and I thought coming back to rp was perfect for that!

PREFERENCES/RULES
- 18+ only.
- Since I work full time, and my mental disorder makes me struggle with being motivated, my replies may take up to a few days.
If I'm taking too long to reply, just message me and yell at me!
- I write paraform roleplay and length depends on the need. I might feel inspired and write 10 billion paragraphs or give you just 1 for simple dialogue.
I don't care about your length!
- RP is fun and distracting for me. I don't expect you to stress yourself out trying to impress me, and I expect the same from you!
- Tell me your favorite scary movie if you read all the rules!
- I prefer OC x Canon, but will do OC x OC or Canon x Canon for you if you want!
- Romance is not needed for the horror genres!
- I'll play any canon character you want from the fandoms I list! I'm pretty confident I can capture their likeness and enjoy writing new things.
- You must be interested in darker themes.
This being said, due to site rules we must limit gore.
- LGBTQ+ friendly! Don't bother messaging me if you're not an ally.

FANDOMS
- Dead by Daylight ***
(Seeking: Jed Olsen [The Ghost Face] x oc
Musing: Ji-Woon Hak [The Trickster], Bubba Sawyer [The Cannibal], Herman Carter [The Doctor]
Plot Ideas: Writing more about their lore before they got chosen by The Entity. OC x Canon wanted, but willing to do basic story building too!)
- League of Legends ****
(Seeking: Jhin, Yone, Azir, or Twisted Fate x oc
Musing: Jhin, Yone, Ziggs, Fiddlesticks, Jinx, Zed)
- Monster Prom / Monster Camp
(Seeking: Scott or Calculester x oc
Always Musing: Aaravi)
- Lobotomy Corporation ****
(Let's plot!)
- Firefly Trilogy ****
(Seeking: Winslow Foxworth Coltrane x oc)
- Invincible ****
(Seeking: D.A. Sinclair x oc
Musing: A goofy team of villain ocs)
- Horror in General ****
(Talking about Jason, Freddy, Michael, Leatherface, etc.... Up for writing new plots and exploring characters!
I'm familiar with lots of horror movies, so please feel free to ask about this!)
- Twisted Metal
(Musing: Sweetooth)

ROLEPLAY SAMPLES

The claustrophobic coffee shop was one of the finer things Roseville had to offer. During weekdays, the staff had plenty of time to keep it pristine. The sharp edges of the wooden tables glistened in the hot Florida sun that filtered through the old curtains. The ugly, old pattern from the early eighties contrasted from the modern brick walls and sleek counter tops. You could tell the owners were trying to stand out and appeal to the younger, more artistic types, but those damn rainbow curtains and hideous wicker furniture definitely stole that from them.

That wasn't to say it didn't work completely, as Piper Collins tried her best to tune out the gossip from the lounge room a few tables down. The shrill voice of teenage girls broke the efforts of Sebadoh from the radio the owners had behind the counters. Their conversation was as boring as she had predicted it was, as they rambled on about which boys they likes and which girls they hated. It wasn't their fault, though. Everything in this town was boring. Everyone knew each other, everyone had the same entitlement, and everyone looked down on each other- no matter how similar they really were. The punk kids wanted to fit in just as bad as the jocks, and the old men wanted to impress each other with their shitty homes and wretched wives.

There were only three options for anyone who wanted to have fun in Roseville- the theater, the bowling alley, or the bars. Otherwise, you had to find other ways to kill the boredom that terrorized everyone who lived in this town. Here lately, however, the only fun you could have could be had during the day, as only the bravest drunks and stupidest teenagers would dare walk the streets at night with Ghost Face on the loose.

Morbid as it was, the stories of the killer excited her. Stuff like that never happened in Roseville, FL. Sure, it was possible in big cities and in movies, but here? The thought of it gave her goosebumps. Some people refused to talk about it, while others couldn't talk about anything else. She couldn't blame them- it was the only fascinating idea they had to share.

In fact, Piper didn't feel guilty at all for chasing the drama. After years of working for her stepfather at Davis Family Funerals, she'd finally found something that interested her. Of course, no one liked to see people you knew cry over their loved one, and the only thing besides minimum wage her job gave her was depression, but the stories? Maybe she'd watched too many horror movies, because she couldn't help but listen.

Perhaps that's why she asked Jed Olsen out on a whim. She didn't really have any other explanation. He was decent looking, but he wasn't her type at all. Sure, he wasn't from around here, but the only thing interesting about him was his coverage on Ghost Face's appearance. He was the journalist the Roseville Gazette trusted with the victim's families, and his interviews commonly made the headlines. When she spoke to him at the funeral home, he was merely gathering information for obituaries. Her excitement must have gotten the better of her, because she heard her question from her lips, never in her head: "Would you maybe wanna get some coffee sometime?"

The poor sob agreed to meet her here. She wasn't the kind of girl to stand someone up, so even though part of her regretted asking him, here she waited at a table for two, dressed in a stupid pink sweater she stole from her stepsister, staring intensely at the warm beverage in front of her. Her thoughts on how to sabotage their meeting were quickly swept away as his familiar voice chimed behind her.

Last edited:
Bump! Craving Dead by Daylight so bad! 🙃

Bump for Dead by Daylight.

Bump, updated some muses.

Bump, craving horror to replace some loneliness.

Bump, updated some fandoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back