• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Union of the Six OOC

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Quick question, what if my character comes from a kingdom that isn't made? The kingdom itself will have no role in the rp, its just..where she came from.
The kingdoms are the only kingdoms around because anybody else that tried to rise in power was immediately destroyed. The reason the 6 are in power is cuz they cant destroy each other completely. Thats the only reason

For your character to have come from another kingdom, that kingdom would have to be powerful enough to have survived the test of time among the main 5 kingdoms.

So, the short answer...
No

The kingdoms are the only kingdoms around because anybody else that tried to rise in power was immediately destroyed. The reason the 6 are in power is cuz they cant destroy each other completely. Thats the only reason

For your character to have come from another kingdom, that kingdom would have to be powerful enough to have survived the test of time among the main 5 kingdoms.

So, the short answer...
No

She couldn't just be from another continent where the wars of these nations wouldn't have had any real effect over there, or, for some reason, must this world be a Pangea?

Depends, are you trying to be confrontational or are you trying to open up an avenue of reasonable discussion?
tenor.gif

Slothtastic Slothtastic

Hey buddy, im gonna assume u didnt get the notification and arent ignoring me when I almost immediately edited your post and had RPN notify you that had edited your post and the reasoning as to why.

So, Ill repeat myself here.

Two lines for a post is completely and utterly unacceptable and that much should be obvious just by looking at any other post in this roleplay. So again... please fix it or Im taking it down and you'll have to start over

Slothtastic Slothtastic

Hey buddy, im gonna assume u didnt get the notification and arent ignoring me when I almost immediately edited your post and had RPN notify you that had edited your post and the reasoning as to why.

So, Ill repeat myself here.

Two lines for a post is completely and utterly unacceptable and that much should be obvious just by looking at any other post in this roleplay. So again... please fix it or Im taking it down and you'll have to start over
Sorry I was doing some work for school. Anyway, I'll get to reposting or editing it soon. But could you please not be so mean about it? I did a wrong, yeah, but that's no reason to be an ass. It wasn't a crime or anything lol.

Sorry I was doing some work for school. Anyway, I'll get to reposting or editing it soon. But could you please not be so mean about it? I did a wrong, yeah, but that's no reason to be an ass. It wasn't a crime or anything lol.
Oh that wasnt me being mean. Trust me. That was me givin you your first official warning

He's.... much nicer when you get to know him :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back