• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Union of the Six (Alternate) IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Atlantia Stinger
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Atlantia frowned slightly, he was going on a trip that sounded dangerous but then it shifted to just a viewing over a peacekeeping of a boarder. He was young, just like her, but he was also a Prince with duties he had to fulfill and learn. When he leaned close, a light shade of pink made its way onto her cheeks. But listening to him, it made her have a spark of hope. Just as he was going to tell her something, a few older gentleman disturbed the two. Her emerald green eyes shifted to look up at them. Overseer Richter was one of the men's name. He flashed her a small smile and she shook her head "It's okay! He's a Prince after all! He has tasks and many things to learn I'm sure!" she said happily before looking at Hamilton "Okay, Prince Hamilton. I'll think about it." she said, watching him walk off with Overseer Richter, and out of the room. The soul in her body was too much because all she wanted was to go on ahead and go with him without warning. Adventures is what she lived for, new places is what she lived for too. To be a merchant was one of her biggest dreams due to her parents always being those who traveled. Sure, the young mermaid saw them from time to time, but she longed to be what they were. Tia thought it was a good idea to go on ahead and explore at a young age as she was. Her best friend was the Prince! But would it really be her place to follow him everywhere he went? He wouldnt get upset if I followed him without notice, would he? she thought. But what was so dangerous about overseeing a peacekeeping at a boarder? Was there more to it that she wasnt told?

On top of it all, he left off with "Unless", there was more he had to tell her. It killed her to not know what it was. Hamilton wanted to tell her something... What could it have been? She wouldnt know. Not long after his departure, she made her way out of the Ballroom. They've been friends for a long time, she had to find out one way or another. The funny thing is that he told her exactly where he would be. The Southern Boarder. There wasnt water so that idea was out of the question. Maybe later on or tomorrow she could ask, there was some time, right? She would have to catch him at some point today or tomorrow... Hopefully at their meeting spot.

(This is gonna be short for her cause there's not much I can do for her atm)​

Sophia De'Lexington
Ali9910 Ali9910 Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Sophia lost her facade and glared up at the incoming airship. Suddenly she was on guard and nodded to Deshwitat before rushing off to get the Anti-Air Mages ready, and to rally their army. This was no drill, and the redheaded Demon always made sure to get things finished in a timely manner for their Leader. However, a while later, she was called back and the army was put on standby, mages were on standby as well. Coming by her lover's side, she watched the airship touch down in the clearing not too far. Her eyes locked on those who were approaching the small group. They did not attack. But that does not change the fact that they can draw a weapon at any given moment. the Demoness thought to herself. Her bright orange eyes locked on the target she was going to go after first, if they had even tried to attack the most important people in her life. Her attention had shifted to Noblesse as she asked a question, which allowed her to respond back "To be Brave, is to be couragous. Where as to be foolish, is to be lacking in good judgement or good sense." she responded to the princess in a soft tone. Giving her a small smile. However, the threatening words that came from the companion had really crossed a line, and it took much to restrain herself "I suggest you watch your tongue!" she snapped, her glare hard as she glared at Otrygg "This is not a matter where we hear you mouth. Speak again and I'll rip your tongue out. This is an important discussion between two leaders." her attention then turned to Desh himself "Pardon my interruption, My King."

Her attention was then grabbed by Noblesse once again, listening to her and not able to help a growing smile on her lips, trying not to laugh. "My Princess, your sense of humor is quite amusing, I like it." she admitted in a whisper. "It is great to have humor in times like this, though, I wish I could confirm that your joke is valid or not. But it would make the most sense. Unfortunately, it seems the angrier he gets, he doesnt get smaller." She turned her back to the leaders for just a moment, a smile pulling her lips even more as she tried not to giggle at such a remark. Hopefully, Noblesse will take her words and always have a sense of humor, no matter how dark the time. Once composed, the Demoness turned back around, her eyes locked on the small creatures. As the Princess spoke up, she glanced over. Her response was beautiful That is what I call standing your ground, claiming your kingdom is stronger than others may think. Defending what is rightfully your duty to protect. You dont notice, Noblesse, but I certainly do. You will be a wonderful Ruler one day. she thought. Clearly proud of Noblesse's reaction and handled it very well, some people like Sophia herself, may have handled it in a worse way. In ways that threw threats or actions of threats. But that was just her way of protecting what's important to her. To be an Attendant of both of them, was an honor, a blessing even. She was able to love and also able to have her own child who was out in the world being what she wishes to be. Nothing will break her family apart.

Desh didnt hold back in defending as well. He definitely had put the short man in his place. It was tempting to ask Desh if she could play with this guy if he were to attack. But she held her own tongue. No way would she show her tendencies of torture in front of the enemy. No one lived to tell the tale of her torturous ways, and those that have heard and seen it, will not mention anything and fear the woman themselves. Never cross an opponent you know nothing about because it leads you to death. Nothing good can come from lack of intel on a person. Even Sophia learned from that. Though some are stronger than others and dont need intel to attack their opponent. Leaning slightly over to Noblesse, she spoke softly "Nice job, Princess." she praised before standing back up straight, her hands by her sides while she watched.​

Otrygg felt a presence crash down upon him with the force of a mountain. Yet he stood resolute, the white knuckled grip on his hammer hidden by the gauntlet of his Black Steel armor. "You are no better than them," he spat out before biting his tongue and letting his companion speak. Who, under her crystalline mask of serenity, wanted to very much wrap a cord around the dwarf's throat and pull it tight until the small creature passed out. But she would not do that, it could do more harm than good. But neither did she want him dead, she very much didn't want to have to navigate a fresh maze when she was barely half way through the first.

"If we die, Master Deshwitat, so to will our secrets." Here she gave a pointed look at a demon that was holding a rifle of Oshus make as a club. "Our forges will be yours to use to arm and rearm your soldiers on your crusade. All I ask in return is that you come to Oshus' aide in our time of need." Of course it wasn't so simple as to give them weapons that could very well be used against them if and when the Broken Legion no longer needed them. It would be a fine line to balance on. Perhaps keeping their encampment outside of archer range but well within artillery range would give them a moment to think before they did anything rash.

Otrygg, not really knowing Caralyss knew the risks of the offer, decided he should inform her. "Aye, and once they're done with us he'll do just as he said. We can't trust him not to." Past that, he kept quiet. Though a defiant glare at the Broken Legion leader was enough to convey what the dwarf thought of everything.

The demon king's eyes narrowed at the spider woman with silent contempt. There was no doubt in his mind that Deshwitat could force the information out of her. There weren't many people that could resist his words if he truly felt like it. Even those that could would eventually break given enough time and exposure. She was one to be cautious about. That being said, the dwarf was grating on the dark lord's nerves. So much so, that once his sentence finished King Rubdich brought the full weight of his influence down on the short, stocky male. "I swear on the Goddess's name if you compare us to the likes of you and your traitorous, greedy, and power hungry ilk, that it will be the last thing that you ever speak. WE aren't like you light walkers. We are honest with our motives and true to our natures."

Desh was about to go on something of a rant before thinking better of it. He understood the dwarf's kind. A warrior not a diplomat. The dark lord was very much the same. Navigating political waters was certainly not his forte. Its why the crimson haired assistant behind him was usually left to attend those matters unless his presence was absolutely necessary. Deshwitat was far too brash and stubborn for such matters. He was a great tactician and an even finer fighter but not the greatest politician or even ruler. Truth be told, he wasn't even sure if when everything was said and done, he should be fit for the throne he worked so hard to carve out.

But this was why he understood what needed to be done.

"As a matter of fact...." The devil began. He stepped to the side, beckoning the dwarf to follow. As he walked, Deshwitat began to shrug off pieces of his armor. The fell to the floor with a heavy thud until all he was wearing was his pants (/trousers). The general made a show of forcing his demonic features to recede. His wings retracted into his flesh along with his horns, tail, claws and talons. With every demonic feature hid, the stifling aura he gave out lessened until you would not be able to identify Desh from any other fantastical race. If it weren't for his eyes and oddly toned skin, one could confuse him for a dark elf.

He stretched his neck to and fro, allowing the movement to pop a few vertebrae and loosening his shoulders. "If you are half the man you believe you are, then this will be a welcome alternative to spouting pretty words and sugared promises. No weapons. No armor. Just you and me, dwarf. Speak with your fists. We can talk politics after I've stomped you down a few more inches." Almost all traces of malice had gone and only conviction remained. It was clear Desh held no dagger or conniving ploy. He wasn't quite that clever. Or he chose not to be. It didn't set right with him to do such things.

"Come on then."

The demons that were observing from the distance visibly relaxed and even started to make bets with each other. They had no form of currency but favors were being wagered. The monsters began to jeer and gesture enthusiastically. Some in support of their ruler and others in support of the dwarf. Clearly, not everyone agreed with King Rubdich's methods and motives and that was fine. They all knew better than to oppose him. After all, monsters only respected power and while everyone knew Deshwitat had a great deal of it, those who got to know him understood that he was an even fiercer fighter.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Britt-21 Britt-21 Ali9910 Ali9910

Otrygg almost took a step back as the crushing presence redoubled itself on him. But he would not bow, he refused to bow ever again, not to anyone, least of all an outsider. So focused was he on not physically moving, that he all but missed what the Demon King said. Face white as a ghost, he saw the demon's mouth move but didn't hear the words. It wasn't until the presence receded and the Demon King gestured to follow while shaking off bits of his armor did the dwarf realize what was happening. Without saying a word, Otrygg began discarding his armor, waving the other dwarf over to assist in removing his armor. Otrygg even removed the shirt that protected his skin from chaffing against the chainmail and armor, standing as bare as the demon before him. His frame was nothing but muscle, reflecting the almost lifetime's worth of constant combat and warfare he had experienced, not to mention the heat of the forge and the weight of a hammer. And he did not say a word as he prepared to fight, he was done with words, he would show this demon that this dwarf was at least his equal, if not his superior. He would rely heavily on his lower center of gravity, grappling with a taller opponent might not seem that appealing, but it was leagues better than trying to swing at thim.

Caralyss almost looked distraught as her counterpart prepared to fight the Demon King Deshwitat. But judging by both of their expressions, she doubted very much she could change their minds and have them not resort so quickly to violence. Instead she turned towards her second, the scarred Hysh that had walked with her and Otrygg, and said one simple word. "Men." Such a simple word, a simple word for simple creatures.

Crown Prince A.Hamilton Une
Oceanius Empire, Markovia
"The 2nd Troop is ready for inspection, Overseer. Ah, the Princeling himself. I trust you are feeling well?" The Messenger reported, seeing Ritcher approaching with the Prince in tow.

"Never better, Messenger," the Prince replied with a small smile. Hamilton was familiar with The Messenger, a relatively common sight during his childhood days back in Wallachia. He found the man's amnesia and lack of identity to be rather interesting and would regularly try to pry information from him. To no avail.

"I know you are familiar with my Vice-Overseer and my Sergeants but most of the men are relatively new recruits. Fresh from Selection. You won't find any finer Blackscales in the Empire. Barring our friends in Schwartz Company of course." Ritcher's words were momentarily interrupted by a few scoffs from the two other Blackscales and a barely suppressed chuckle from The Messenger but a quick glare from their Overseer silenced them. "I hope you wouldn't mind working with greenhorns such as them, Your Highness."

"Of course not, Overseer." Hamilton paused for a moment to adjust his scabbard and sheathed sidesword. "It would be better this way. I'd be more comfortable with commanding and leading new soldiers than veterans who are set in their own idea of warfare."

"That's one way to look at it, I guess." Ritcher mused before pushing open the oak door leading to the Palace's Parade Grounds. As the doors opened, there was a sudden hush followed by a near seamless sound of boots as the nearly 120 men and women of Rot Company's 2nd Troop snapped to attention before one of the men in the front row stepped forward.

"We of the Empress' Rot Company Blackscales salute you, Your Highness!" His declaration was followed the assembled soldiers saluting and the familiar cry of "AVE OCEANIUS!" echoed through the parade ground. Hamilton smiled at the sight.

"Well they certaintly are an eager bunch, Overseer."

Princess A.Jacelyn Une
"Good day to you too, Young Waelcyrie. You are growing up to be a fine man like you father as the days go by." Sir Bors politely greeted the young Squire, a smile spreading on his aged features as he listened to them ask about Jacelyn's beloved pet. "I'm afraid I have not seen little Medb, Princess." "I'm just surprised you aren't senile yet, Old Man."

"Aww... That's a pity then..." Jacelyn's sad sigh was quickly brushed aside with a bright grin as she took Bors' hand. "Then we can look for her together, Gramps!"

"I'm sure we could but maybe another time, Princess. I have important matters to attend to." Bors apologetically ruffled the now pouting Princess' hair before turning his attention to the young Charles. "Better not pollute his thoughts with your ancient wisdom, Old Man..."

"I must thank you for keeping the Princess company, young Waelcyrie. It good to see the friendship between your mother and Her Grace continue on with their children. I wonder if the two families might become one someday." Bors warmly chuckled before reaching out to ruffle the squire's hair before raising back onto his feet

"W-What are you implying, Grandpa?!" Jacelyn's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink as she realized what Bors was implying. Much to the old knight's amusement. "D-DAMN YOU OLD MAN! THAT WAS A CHEAP BLOW, EVEN FOR YOU! DASTARD!"

Empress A.Patricia Une
"Ah... Lovely weather today." Patricia sighed. And it was indeed, the week long snowfall that caked the Rose Garden's covered glass ceiling had been cleared up. The gentle breeze that blew through the garden was provided by the grated windows cooled the usually warm place. Truly a reason for Patricia's love for the place. But there is another reason why the Empress smiled.

"Ah. You are certainly early, Sir Bors. I expected you to arrive in at least a fortnight." Patricia beamed at her guardian and father figure as he politely bowed and allowed her to plant a light kiss on his cheek. "Its so good to see you, Bors. Tell me, what is the situation on the Eastern Colonies? Oh, Irma? Do serve our guests their tea first. I'll just take a moment."

"Of course, Your Grace. Please follow me, dears." Irma quietly ushered Flynn and Sigdriffa towards the garden pagoda and busied herself with serving them tea before wondering where did the Princess drag Charles off to.

"All is well, Your Grace. As per our agreement, we are allowing their customs and practices to continue unmolested and our own people are finding new business prospects. All resistance has been quietly subdued with the aid of local auxillaries, hence my fast return to the Homeland." Bors reported, much to Patricia's relief.

"That's good. Very good news indeed. I need our alliance with Raitoningu secure in order to keep our Akahnian friends occupied." Patricia sighed. "The reports I have been receiving from the South of the border has been most troubling. There has been reports that the Broken Legion has grown in size again. I won't be surprised if they will launch an attack soon. Just when there is a semblance of peace to be had around here."

"You worry too much, Tricia." Bors placed a reassurring hand on Patricia's shoulder. He sees not the Empress of a mighty Empire but merely a tired mother with the weight of the world on her shoulders. "You are doing wonderfully. Your little pet project became one of the most formidable soldiers in the Empire's history, and that was before you became Empress. It has only been a month, give it time. I believe peace will come."

"I hope so too..." Patricia's gaze turned to spot Irma fussing over Jacelyn, having found the girl and somehow managing to drag the fiesty child over to the pagoda. What is even more amusing, and worrying, is her daughter's grip on Charles' hand, she simply wants to spend as much time as she could with the boy. And it annoyed her. "I know that look, Tricia. Let them enjoy their childhood. Gods know they deserve it."

"I know Bors..." Patricia's mild annoyance was swiftly hidden by a warm smile. "You must be exhausted, Bors. Come, join us for some tea. I insist."

"if you insist, Tricia," Bors accepted and the pair walked over to the now lively pagoda. Jacelyn was busy using her ice magic to make a small snow pile on her teaspoon while an exasperated looking Irma watched on. The Princess' concentration was broken when Patricia and Bors approached the table. "Grandpa is joining us? Hooray!"

"Just for a bit, young one," Bors chuckled as he gingerly sat himself down. Irma was about to pour the old knight his cup but Patricia quietly picked up the teapot, making a small shushing gesture. She poured out a cup and placed it before Bors, surprising the old knight. "Your Grace! Why are you serv-"

"Oceanius custom dictates," Patricia interrupted him, pouring herself a cup. "When a parental figure returns from a long journey, it is the duty of their children to serve them a drink." She paused to seat herself, in the spot between Jacelyn and Charles, and raise her cup. "To your unwavering loyalty and continued service to the Empire, Sir Bors."

"To a long and prosperious rule, Your Grace."
"URGENT MESSAGE! URGENT MESSAGE!"
"Get back here you pest!" A Praetorian Guardsman burst through the double doors, chasing a rather battered looking messenger raven. Patricia rose from her seat and held an arm out for the raven. "Report."

"Urgent message from the Western Fleet, Your Gracefulness!" The raven cawed while Patricia pulled a sodden piece of parchment from the raven's wax covered pouch. Letting the bird hop onto the table, where it helped itself to Patricia's abandoned cup of tea and cookie crumbs from the children's hands, Patricia carefully unrolled the parchment and read it. Her confused expression slowly changed to one of indignant shock.

"BASTARDS! Guardsman, bring me the ravens at once!" Patricia stormed off after slamming the message onto the table. Sir Bors carefully plucked the frayed sheet from it and read the blotchy writing. His expression turned grim as he sighed. "Not again..."

"Grandpa...? Why is mother angry...?" Jacelyn meekly asked. The old knight simply ruffled her hair and shook his head. This worried the Princess who simply clung onto the knight in a tight hug. Bors turned to Sigdriffa, his expression was obvious.

"War comes to our lands again, Overseer. I ask that you support Her Grace."

Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

Overseer Sigridrifa Karà "Driffy" Wælcyrie & Aerial Squire Charles Wælcyrie

"As it always was and always will be, Sir Bors." Sigridrifa bows at the old knight who once trained her alongside Lady Patricia and the late Lady Medb. "I am sworn to be by her side until I am no longer needed."

The Valkyrie Knight bowed respectfully at the old knight before turning her gaze towards her husband and her son, her eyes was noticeably filled with sorrow despite of her expressionless face but this changed when Flynn cups her cheek to which surprises her and left an audible gasp.

"I suppose this means you'll be busy for the long time my love." Flynn, The Hippogryph Rider and her loving husband looks at Sigridrifa with a frown. "Just when I finally got that leave from duty, I suppose fate tells me this is not the time to be with my beloved wife and my two children."

"Do not fret, Flynn." Her hand meets with his as he gently caresses her cheek. "There will come a time where we will have peace, and we will be a whole family again."

"For now. I must loyally serve The Empress and do my duty as her pride and joy." She said as she puts away Flynn's hand. "I must take my leave at once."

"Ave Oceanius, Mentor Bors." She said as she bows at the old knight she respected. With that, Heavy footsteps followed suit as the hulking Valkyrie Knight clad in black armor followed The Empress.

"Mother..."
"Son... It is time that you become a Knight by yourself."
"But... I haven't taken the oath yet."
"I believe you have a different Oath to partake in, My Son." Flynn looks towards at Jacelyn and then back to his son. A smirk appears on his face before crossing his arms. "Swearing to be the Princess's Personal Bodyguard."

"Sir Bors, If its alright, I ask of you to help my son in becoming the Princess's Protector. I will be away into the skies once again and I cannot train my son any further so I ask of thee just as you trained my Wife as she became Your Royal Highness, Empress's Personal Guard." The Aerial Knight bowed at Sir Bors in a definitive and elegant manner, akin to the Knights of Yore and unlike the predecessors of the Aerial Knights.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back