• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Union of the Six (Alternate) OOC/Rules

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

shadowz1995

Amoeba of Wisdom
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the OOC. Big disclaimer is that MOST of our out of character banter and memes will be on my discord server. This will mainly serve as a way for communication for those who dont want to join the discord and as the rule page.

So let's get to the boring stuff.

1. Obviously, site rules apply above all of my personal rules. That's a given.

2. Another given, but I feel it needs to be stated. Be respectful in my good Christian roleplay server. I (with good reason) assume none of us here are 10 years old. We can have fun, tease, and mess around with no problems. That being said, be respectful of others. People will have difference of opinions and I expect everyone to express those opinions maturely, if at all. Don't let disagreements get to the point where I have to get involved.

3. Meta-gaming, power plays, etc etc. I expect players to not only understand but play to their character's strengths and weaknesses. Dont use outside knowledge to influence your character's actions and dont do things your character's shouldnt be able to do. I feel I should give you fair warning that I AM closely monitoring combat situations and will make sure people are following this rule.

4. Dont be afraid to ask. This isnt really a rule but I genuinely want to encourage players to come to me if they have any doubts about something. Whatever that something is. As I have stated, I am perfectly fine with assisting however I can. I'd rather answer the same question 100 times than having to ask you to redo something because it conflicts with something in the lore.

5. Put your favorite childhood show at the bottom of the CS so I know you read the rules

Dis b da discord: Join the Union of the Six Discord Server!

Last edited:
tenor.gif

OC_RP1.png

Can I be a sentient bird with magical weapon and ability? I plan to make him kinda a random mercenary/bounty hunter from a lost tribe of sentient bird created long ago by a wizard or magical being. I have no idea where to put him in as his original homeland though.

View attachment 648429

Can I be a sentient bird with magical weapon and ability? I plan to make him kinda a random mercenary/bounty hunter from a lost tribe of sentient bird created long ago by a wizard or magical being. I have no idea where to put him in as his original homeland though.
He doesnt have to have been born in the kingdoms. My own character was born near the outskirts of the light kingdom but was never a part of it. Naturally. Hes an archdemon.

As for the sentient bird thing. I dont see why not. You'll have to give me a believable reason as to why these birds were created in the first place and what not. Since this is "technically" an original, custom race you would be implementing.

He doesnt have to have been born in the kingdoms. My own character was born near the outskirts of the light kingdom but was never a part of it. Naturally. Hes an archdemon.

As for the sentient bird thing. I dont see why not. You'll have to give me a believable reason as to why these birds were created in the first place and what not. Since this is "technically" an original, custom race you would be implementing.
Alright

Also, is Oceanius the kingdom of water?

Okay? Is that supposed to mean something here? Like does that mean you'd like to join or are you just sharing to share?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back