• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale (Underfell) Roleplay partner searched

ufell_writer

Heya!
I've been in the Undertale fandom for almost the entirety of it's existence, roughly one year after the game came out I joined it.

By now I am hyperfixated on Underfell, an AU of Undertale,
I love to keep characters close to canon, but especially for plot-reasons I do not mind to change a few things, like making characters less aggressive, changing the entire setting etc.

I am simply looking for rp-partners who are interested in a Underfell-Based rp, especially those who are interested in rps including Underfell Papyrus, as he is my favorite character to rp.

I do accept OCs, other AUs, even self inserts are fine and shippings with Underfell Papyrus as well, it just has to develop through the rp.
Let me know if you are interested and just shoot me a dm!

I'm interested 😊 I main as an aged up female Frisk and I'd really like to ship her with someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back