• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Under the Crimson Moon OOC

Characters
Here
Cassandra sounds like she don't know this a school for monsters lmao. Did she have any say in going or was she forced? lol archur archur
She was forced to go, and has no idea that this is a school for monsters.

Sliced two of my tendons tho so my two middle fingers on my right hand is kinda weak.
Damn man, get better soon. I hope that isn't anything permanent since that sounds incredibly serious.

Man, really loving Cassandra so far. She's the type of person Casey could definitely get along with, since they both seem to hate their current predicament.
Gonna be honest, I really do hope she and Casey get along.

She was forced to go, and has no idea that this is a school for monsters.

Damn man, get better soon. I hope that isn't anything permanent since that sounds incredibly serious.

Gonna be honest, I really do hope she and Casey get along.

Naw since I could still kind of move my finger when I cut it it's not fully severed

I'll wait for the GM to make their next post to move the scene a bit before I post

I might just write a post so atleast one more teacher will be present in the scene

Cassandra sounds like she don't know this a school for monsters lmao. Did she have any say in going or was she forced? lol archur archur
now imagine her face when from an incense a huge blob of smoke rises and from it exits a human.
i would like to see that. soo yeah I'm gonna do it but first dinner, then writing.

also Kisora interacted with David first (Not vocally but she was looking at him and standing fairly close for a while before going to some others) so your character would have most likely seen Kisora as she was walking away ;> Maeve Valor Maeve Valor

also Kisora interacted with David first (Not vocally but she was looking at him and standing fairly close for a while before going to some others) so your character would have most likely seen Kisora as she was walking away ;> Maeve Valor Maeve Valor
Thanks! I'll change it. No one pay attention to me until then!

Okay I've edited it. Again, sorry about that. I tried too quickly to get my first post out there. I know it's been a few days since the rp officially opened and I guess I overlooked some things.

I think I also probably won't post again until JuniperBoi JuniperBoi pushes the scene along so that we are brought into the school (not sure if there will be an orientation thing or something like that or if classes start right away so ye)

there you go I just bookmarked the first post

Alright lads, I think I'm not the only one who is thinking this, but it needs to be said:
We've gone two weeks so far without the GM insofar interacting with the RP beyond the opening post. Nothing in OOC, or otherwise. I think they've abandoned ship, or at least, or absent. Life is life of course, but I've been around the bend long enough to have seen this more than a couple of times.

So I want to propose a solution or two for those of us who are very much still active here (Which I can safely say is everyone, we're all waiting on a GM post).

We could...

1. Wait a little longer. Life is life, and I'm sure the GM is just busy with whatever they're dealing with. Classes for college are ending right about now, and the new semester is gonna start by the end of the month. It is what it is, and that's just fine.

2. We have a number of players who have teacher characters, and thus far, this game has presented itself as mostly sandbox, I don't think there's a strict direction the RP is planning to go in from the interest check. Why not have some of the teacher characters show up and introduce the students to their classes? It's the first day after all.

3. We could elect a new GM. This is the most radical option of course, and somebody would have to volunteer. I currently cannot volunteer to GM (for various reasons really), but I can help if need be.

This is not an end all be all of what will happen, just an educated guess of what has happened and what we can do about it. I actually like this RP so far, and the characters are pretty cool so I'd hate to have it abruptly end.

1. Wait a little longer. Life is life, and I'm sure the GM is just busy with whatever they're dealing with. Classes for college are ending right about now, and the new semester is gonna start by the end of the month. It is what it is, and that's just fine.

2. We have a number of players who have teacher characters, and thus far, this game has presented itself as mostly sandbox, I don't think there's a strict direction the RP is planning to go in from the interest check. Why not have some of the teacher characters show up and introduce the students to their classes? It's the first day after all.
those two are the only valid options i see. and sadly i was a bit too busy and tired since the beginning of this rp to make a post [i come back home really late, so i just fall asleep in front of the pc when i start making one but soon this hell ends for me.] , but i will gladly take a hit with my teacher as the one who "sadly" has to take the people in

those two are the only valid options i see. and sadly i was a bit too busy and tired since the beginning of this rp to make a post [i come back home really late, so i just fall asleep in front of the pc when i start making one but soon this hell ends for me.] , but i will gladly take a hit with my teacher as the one who "sadly" has to take the people in
I completely agree with you. The first two make the most sense to me. I feel like maybe wait and see what the GM says, if they even respond within a reasonable time period, and then continue on ourselves with option two. And Cornelio's already at the school so Hikeshi wouldn't have to deal with the brats all on his own lol

I mean, yeah, they are the only two valid options imo. I put out the third option because it's technically a possibility that we should be aware of (but fuck that, I am not becoming the GM) Depending on what everyone else thinks/who sticks around, I may make a teacher character to fill out the roster.

Alright lads, I think I'm not the only one who is thinking this, but it needs to be said:
We've gone two weeks so far without the GM insofar interacting with the RP beyond the opening post. Nothing in OOC, or otherwise. I think they've abandoned ship, or at least, or absent. Life is life of course, but I've been around the bend long enough to have seen this more than a couple of times.

So I want to propose a solution or two for those of us who are very much still active here (Which I can safely say is everyone, we're all waiting on a GM post).

We could...

3. We could elect a new GM. This is the most radical option of course, and somebody would have to volunteer. I currently cannot volunteer to GM (for various reasons really), but I can help if need be.

This is not an end all be all of what will happen, just an educated guess of what has happened and what we can do about it. I actually like this RP so far, and the characters are pretty cool so I'd hate to have it abruptly end.
Yeah hope our GM is doing ok

We could...

option 2 seems like the best bet in my opinion, so let's wait a bit longer and then probably do option 2 because I also really like this roleplay so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back