• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Under the Crimson Moon OOC

Characters
Here
I know how to. The coding is fairly simple.

(bg=#)
(/bg)

Replace the ( with [ and enter a hex code and you've got yourself a background!

I hope its not dead before it started since i like the idea.

Being the first CS posted, Your character would actually be interesting to interact with. Maeve Valor Maeve Valor
I've been overseeing people's first post to see which one my character would want the most information from. Honestly, I've been at a stalemate, everyone so far has been interesting lol. I'll make my post some time tomorrow since ample time has been given I think. I can interact with your character first if you would like? I absolutely adore her.

I've been overseeing people's first post to see which one my character would want the most information from. Honestly, I've been at a stalemate, everyone so far has been interesting lol. I'll make my post some time tomorrow since ample time has been given I think. I can interact with your character first if you would like? I absolutely adore her.
A very diverse cast indeed. Can't for everyone else to show their characters off! And in regards to interactions with sleep paralysis demon, if you feel like it, then go ahead!

Finished my kiddos! Elyna and Calian. They're open to relationships/plotting!
Elyna is a teacher tho, so nothing too crazy now lol
Interested in plotting! So I was thinking that maybe in the last semester(s) since Calian gets involved with the wrong crowds, my character might go to them from time to time to gather intel about people for potential good stories for the newspaper or just to spread rumors. Who knows, she might even run an info broker kind of business at the school. Anyway, Calian can be one of her reliable sources.

People want to plot before the RP starts?
😶
For Liza maybe Celia feels an odd kinship with her because they are both scalies and come from similar backgrounds of being cut off from society for a majority of their lives. Maybe she treats her as a little sister? Protective sometimes, yet picking on her other times?

Ooh, we should probably have a discord for this.
Since there doesn't seem to be a discord for this (or at least not yet) and you appear to be interested in the relationship stuff between characters, I'm thinking rivalry between our characters >: ) If you're up for it that is.
Like plot relationships and that pizzazz?
Is this Clair's first semester going to the school?

SIDE NOTE: If anyone else is interested in plotting with my character feel free to let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back