• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Under the Crimson Moon OOC

Characters
Here
Interested in plotting! So I was thinking that maybe in the last semester(s) since Calian gets involved with the wrong crowds, my character might go to them from time to time to gather intel about people for potential good stories for the newspaper or just to spread rumors. Who knows, she might even run an info broker kind of business at the school. Anyway, Calian can be one of her reliable sources.

For Liza maybe Celia feels an odd kinship with her because they are both scalies and come from similar backgrounds of being cut off from society for a majority of their lives. Maybe she treats her as a little sister? Protective sometimes, yet picking on her other times?

Since there doesn't seem to be a discord for this (or at least not yet) and you appear to be interested in the relationship stuff between characters, I'm thinking rivalry between our characters >: ) If you're up for it that is.

Is this Clair's first semester going to the school?

SIDE NOTE: If anyone else is interested in plotting with my character feel free to let me know.
Yes, this is Clair's first time going into the Academy. This explains the amount of stuff she is currently carrying off the bus.

Clair seems like she's gonna be popular and end up with a lot of friends lol

She deserves it after being pretty much hidden away and only having her mom and one friend.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
I'd like Kisora to become friends with Clair : )

Clair seems like such a cutie 💜
Clair seems like she's gonna be popular and end up with a lot of friends lol

She deserves it after being pretty much hidden away and only having her mom and one friend.
The Irony being friends with Clair is that she kinda barely talks verbally. She is more like standing in the background rather than front and center of attention. She makes off a great silent film actress given how the way she communicates.

I purposely designed Clair to be very friendly as to contrast the ideas of shadow people being creepy as hell. So I was like "What if 3AM sleep paralysis demon was fren?"

Since there doesn't seem to be a discord for this (or at least not yet) and you appear to be interested in the relationship stuff between characters, I'm thinking rivalry between our characters >: ) If you're up for it that is.
A preppy gorgon vs a punk rock changeling?
I can see it, but be ready for a lot of really immature pranks from her.

Post up

David Whateley is just

slightly

different in mindset than man or monster.

A weeeeee bit eldritch.
I like David already. Also would you mind affiliating him with Kisora? I think she'd be very intrigued of him. 🙂

I'm here after graduating getting stitches and getting ready to move to Texas by the end of the week.

Is it okay to ask you what happened to your hand?
Lmao it sounds stupid but my lil cousin ball got on top of somewhere and when I was jumping down from getting it idk if a piece a metal or glass caught my hand but stabbed like 2 inches into the side of my wrist missing my veins and arteries by like half an inch.

Sliced two of my tendons tho so my two middle fingers on my right hand is kinda weak.

Man, really loving Cassandra so far. She's the type of person Casey could definitely get along with, since they both seem to hate their current predicament.

That really sucks man. Hope it heals fast!

I personally think all your characters are pretty damn cool but thank you :grinningteeth:

Cassandra sounds like she don't know this a school for monsters lmao. Did she have any say in going or was she forced? lol archur archur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back