• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'd be down for the super-hero one. Reminds me of the show Heroes, though the immortals one puts me slightly in that mind too haha

I love your ideas. I'd be interested if you want to complete the heroes group but I also like the immortal story :)

So, I am curious on your ideas for the world, do they like super powered young adults? Are they gonna pull a Bolivar Trask on em?

Last edited:
Oh, is the superheroes thing still open? (if not, no worries, I'll tap in if you need peeps again or if the magic rp starts up )

You two should be the last two actually. If you want to hop over to the ooc you can.

You'll find out more about the world as well as how they got their powers as you rp. But, yes, they are all young adults or at least should be.

You two should be the last two actually. If you want to hop over to the ooc you can.

You'll find out more about the world as well as how they got their powers as you rp. But, yes, they are all young adults or at least should be.
ight cool thanks mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back