• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Uncorrupted - A Weird Adventure

So it's more like a RNG ability than anything. Ex.

"Look! Big demon's casting a spell! I'll just- Why am I- what the hell? Bubble magic? WHO EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN BUBBLE MAGIC?!"
yup, thats about right, he will shoot bubbles in that case, its just trying to be a good parasite

also demon boi a incubus so that shall be fun :D

yup, also demon boi a incubus so that shall be fun :D
Fun times. I just can't wait to see how i'll have Annika interact with people first.

Or how people will interact with Annika?

I've got something planned for an intro post with my characters (they're from the same place-ish), and I can predict how the party will work with Swallowtail, no sweat. However, everyone interacts with the emotionally dead person differently. It'll be interesting to see the compassion (or lack of) shown for her.

Fun times. I just can't wait to see how i'll have Annika interact with people first.

I've got something planned for an intro post with my characters (they're from the same place-ish), and I can predict how the party will work with Swallowtail, no sweat. However, everyone interacts with the emotionally dead person differently. It'll be interesting to see the compassion (or lack of) shown for her.
hunter will try to be nice to her

and harloteck will get all preachy about magic

i like emotionally dead

i like emotionally dead
Future drugs are a wiiiiiild ride man.
Especially when you've got access to all your neurotransmitters?

And people can synthesise neurotransmitters?

In 2387, we call those little rainbow canisters 'euphoria' for a reason.

Future drugs are a wiiiiiild ride man.
Especially when you've got access to all your neurotransmitters?

And people can synthesise neurotransmitters?

In 2387, we call those little rainbow canisters 'euphoria' for a reason.
emotionally dead is boring being a lizardman combatcook/priest XD

emotionally dead is boring being a lizardman combatcook/priest XD
Emotionally dead opens up a lot of avenues of character development and interaction you normally wouldn't get.

It's one thing to have a party that doesn't get along because of ideology, mood, grudge, team, etc. But having one member not get along for entirely alien (seemingly) reasons? It's a difficult thing to put your head around, and creates a lot of tension that people have to think differently for.

Emotionally dead opens up a lot of avenues of character development and interaction you normally wouldn't get.

It's one thing to have a party that doesn't get along because of ideology, mood, grudge, team, etc. But having one member not get along for entirely alien (seemingly) reasons? It's a difficult thing to put your head around, and creates a lot of tension that people have to think differently for.
this is why i give my characters Trauma Time

fair enough, ill just take the "hot guy" and the religious guy/cook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back