• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [un]DEAD

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Without people realizing it, the Dead occasionally would return to the world of the living.

They made pact with a demonic entity only known as the Shadow, and in exchange for their soul they returned to finish a business or to steal a soul as exchange.

They are both human and demonic, phantom and ghost, witch and sorcerer.

In order to stop them from harming any living being and returning from the world of the dead, those who know about their existence created an organization that will stop them and return them to the world of the dead. These people are known as the
Undertakers.

In order to become a Undertaker, one is have to be trained.

They cannot no longer be a normal human being, a part of their humanity have to be killed so they are capable of killing the Shade (That's how they call those who returned from the dead)

Right now, something is killing the Undertakers one by one. From the amateurs to the professionals, as if that thing want the Undertakers to disappear.

This RP is going to be filled with a lot of action and magic, with several plot twist there and there.

The players will start as a trainee in Undertaker's school, where they used to train new Undertakers before a 'chaotic event' happened.

Of course, you are also welcome to join the Shade and become some sort of undead creature (moroi, strigoi maybe?)

The RP will be casual and rather slow paced, as in no 10 post in 10 minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to add that by losing your humanity, that means losing one of this (kinda, i guess)

Your character will become unable to love, become sociopath, or a cold blooded killer

@TaeYeon The Shades have a lot of appearance and different power. There's the witch and sorcerer, a humanoid Shade that is capable of doing dark magic. There's also ghoul that looked more like a living zombie, phantom that is a shade that people known more as 'shadow people', mort that is a humanoid shade that live as if they never die and sucks people energy until it ran out and the poor person will serve as a replacement, and many more.

[QUOTE="too much idea]@TaeYeon The Shades have a lot of appearance and different power. There's the witch and sorcerer, a humanoid Shade that is capable of doing dark magic. There's also ghoul that looked more like a living zombie, phantom that is a shade that people known more as 'shadow people', mort that is a humanoid shade that live as if they never die and sucks people energy until it ran out and the poor person will serve as a replacement, and many more.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds pretty nice. o-o

The Undertakers will also have a unique power. They lost their humanity/'half dead', they are fighting darkness with darkness.

LeSoraAmari said:
*Magically appears again* Haiiiii~
tumblr_mzif0lUwbF1ru0ucjo1_400.gif

Thank you so much everyone!

2 more player/thread watcher and i'll start the thread!!

Bump!

Bump

I know that a sandbox RP seems to be the trend right now but some RPers would surely interested?

Make that one more. BOOM! I'm interested. (*U*)

Question: Do we roleplay just as an Undertaker or are normal humans available?

EvilFishy said:
Make that one more. BOOM! I'm interested. (*U*)
Question: Do we roleplay just as an Undertaker or are normal humans available?
Welcome!!

For now you can only play as a Undertaker (since they are the star of the story), but as the story progress you can play as a human or as a Shade

bump!

bump

I decided that it's not worth waiting for another player to join.

So i decided to start this RP next Monday because i'm busy with family event this weekend.

Undertaker's motto "Memento Mori"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back