• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ultimate story Omniverse- The Human Forge: Fanning the Flame

Characters
Here
The medics were at the scene waking her up, miraculously her bones had healed in under an hour. A trait she took from her mom, as long as her head was in tact so was she. She gets up and walks away from the medics. She sees John coming and raises an eyebrow. ‘Another one?’ She thinks. She still had her swords in her hands.

Tengus’ tornado was knocking people out or killing them, and it dissipated. He walks inside “I’m not daft ya fool, I can tell the difference batween a fake injury an’ a real one.”

GallantDisciple GallantDisciple Funnier President Funnier President

"I would advise you to lower your weapon." John says with authority. "I have no intention of a fight, I just wish to know what the situation it." He looked at her, and she seemed beautifully intent. She had a goal, and it seemed once within her grasp. Or maybe she had just failed? Was this the fight John had been called to? "I want to ask you some questions, darling."

Suzannes’ eyes widen, how dare he call her darling when he doesn’t even know her. “what did you just call me?! Ogghhhhh! Get out of my way pig, I have a demon to kill!” She says brushing past him.

Last edited:
John wouldn't leave it. Not with the mention of a demon. It was known that Oni enlisted demons in his ranks. "Demon? So it might be that our goals are aligned. Have you heard of an entity known as Oni?"

She stops, and in the blink of an eye one of her swords was at his neck “what do you know about Oni?”

"Do you remember Captain Strong?" John said. It was likely, he was the hero of this city. "He is my master, and," He thought for a moment. He didn't want the police to overhear this. He brushed aside the blade with his forearm and leaned in. "Well, he was my master. Oni killed him, and I intend to bring upon him that same misfortune." He talked in a low whisper, not knowing why he was saying all this. It was in his nature to trust him.

She thinks for a moment, he didn’t seem to be lying, captain strong hadn’t been around here lately but she thought that was just because he had left. Captain Strong was dead? Was that even possible? All she could do was trust this man she had only just met. “If what you’re saying is true. Then our goals are aligned.” She sheathes her blades “for now at least.” She holds out her hand for him to shake, electing not to tell him why she was after one of Onis’ demons. “Suzanne Kirishima.”

“Hm. So, do you have a plan to kill Oni when you meet him?” Suzanne asks, curious what years of planning has helped him come up with.

"Well. No, not really. He uses swords, and I can't be cut." John says, sure of himself. "Not when my power is activated."

Suzanne was very unimpressed “that’s it? That’s your whole plan? Oni is a literal monster, what makes you think he can’t overpower you?”

"I haven't been overpowered before." John says. Truth is, he was worried. Perhaps he should have spent this time planning instead of simply looking for him with confidence. "I have faith in myself, and the knowledge that Strong bestowed upon me."

Suzanne thought he was in over his head, but right now her only thoughts were on Akuma “very well. Then tomorrow we’ll begin our search. I know of a deal one of Onis’ men has planned for tomorrow at 12 sharp over in Garnet square, meet me there at eleven.” She says before walking away.

John felt his stomach rise. Was it finally going to happen? After all this time? he was both scared and excited. He left the scene and went back home, and went back to sleep.

Suzanne had gotten a crappy apartment building for while she was in the city. She set her alarm and fell on the bed, passing out quickly

*Tri was unsure who was attack him- but he had to be careful*
“Oh get up ya tosser! Or I’ll make an earthquake an’ capsize two more buildins on ya!” He says waving his hand that looked like the branch a tengu would carry up in the air and it started glowing

*Zeno just rolled his eyes as he actived demonic god* You just made a HUGE error on your part,, pal *in the blink of a eye, he flew up to his attack and impaled him into the ground*

“Owwww I’m in so much pain! Nah just kiddin” he kicks Tri up into the air and flies up, he sends him a few good punches and kicks him back down

*Tri just smirkedes as then the robotitc thing comes in for the kill to the ground, he impales him with his sword, which shoots god-light effectivly cutting him in half*

Tengu was cut in half, but then he smiles, both of his halves form back together and he grabs the sword “you thought it’d be easy didya?” He raises his branch hand and a bunch of zombie like hands pop out of the ground and hold Tri down while Tengu removes himself from the sword. “You really are stupid ain’t ya?! You have any idea who I am?!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back