• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ultimate story Omniverse- The Human Forge: Fanning the Flame

Characters
Here
“And why were you doing that, instead of collecting Aura in Jewelston as you were told? This isn’t the first time you’ve disobeyed me Akuma, give me one good reason why it shouldn’t be the last!” Oni tells him pulling out a sword from it’s sheath, a large, dense, and incredibly sharp scimitar, and putting it at the demons’ neck.

Nautical Twilight Nautical Twilight

"Because, Oni, if you kill me now, all of my demons will go berserk and rampage in the middle of your forces." It said, eyeing the blade warily. "Besides, my shadow devils did and are collecting Aura as we speak."

"Weapons. Heavy armament, of the military kind." Akuma answered tactfully. "There's been an copious increase of powered individuals intent on disrupting us, and hand guns and small arms won't be very effective."

Oni stays still for a moment then sheathes the blade and lets go. “You’d better not be hiding anything from me demon.” He sits back down in the throne. “Stay away from Opal City. This is your last warning. Understood?”

"Yes, Oni." Akuma replied, stepping back. "I wouldn't dare lie to you." It said, bowing before it began melting into the ground.

Far away, the real Akuma slammed a fist against a table, breaking it as it stared up at the night sky. "I'll stay out of Opal City alright, Oni." It muttered as a tall, featureless black humanoid appeared besides it, almost invisible. "But my demons certainly won't."

Oni spoke to Tengu after he had left. “Keep an eye on Akuma, something tells me we’ll be cutting him out of the deal soon.”

Tengu replies “wha’eva you say boss.”

“now go get more aura.”

Tengu flies out.

The phone next to Oni starts ringing, he picks it up “yes?”

“guess who.” Came a cheery voice from the other end

“hello No Name. How are my men treating you.”

“Oh yeah, they’re in jail.”

“what?!”

“I know! That’s what I said when I was told! But you won’t believe who they’re saying did it. The Human Forge.

that caught Onis’ attention “go on.”

(the next day.)

Suzanne got up as soon as her alarm went off, she bathed and got dressed. Grabbing her swords and heading out the door, she waited in Garnet square for John. Today was the day she got her revenge.

*Tri was sitting ontop of a building, drinking his latte- he would find that tengu soon, but he needed to recharge and chill for a while*

John got up, dressed in his suit, and left for Garnet square. Today was the day he would kill Oni. Fear and excitement, fear and excitement. He would go all out, and have to make sure they were far from civilization.

*tri was watching john- he knew that he would likely lose against oni- in fact, he wasnt sure if he could beat oni without using some of his earth, shattering techniques and modes, but he would watch this john, and see what he could do*

Suzanne was lost in her mind as she waited. Going over strategies in her head of how to beat Oni and Akuma.

Suzanne glared at him “don’t call me Suzy.” She sighs and says “they should be here in about 43 minutes so keep your eyes open

Suzanne nearly facepalmed “excuse me? Stretches? We’re trying to not get spotted and you want to do stretches?”

Far up in the sky, one of Akuma's demons- a lone crow with eerie glowing white eyes- stared down at Suzanne, watching her movements with interest.

John threw a thumb over his shoulder, pointing behind him. There, on various colored yoga mats, were probably 20 middle aged woman doing yoga openly in the square. "Not like its uncommon." He said.

“I......suppose not, just keep a lookout for any groups of odd looking people, if it’s a demon doing the deal then it should be easy to spot.”
GallantDisciple GallantDisciple

Last edited:
Suzanne blocks him from her vision with a napkin as he seemed intent on doing stretches while she was behind him. She looks around for anyone who seemed odd.

“You see anyone suspiscious? They should be here soon.” Suzanne asks putting the napkin down.

Imp and a group of shadows walts over and sit at a table waiting for No Names’ guys to show up. Imp was holding a briefcase. They were all wearing trenchcoats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back