• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ultimate story Omniverse- The Human Forge: Fanning the Flame

Characters
Here
*Tri just smirked- he could see perfectly well in the dark smoke, being in demon form. with extreme speed, he ran over to akuma and slashed at him extremely fast*

Suzanne had to do an air jump to dodge the fire “of course he had back-up.” She slices through the pillar, her sword was about to hit Tri.

*Tri just smirled as he Litterally caught the blade with his palm* Im not backup.... im your doom... *He punched her hard enough to break bones, and returned his focus to akuma*

She hits a box “aghh!!! Urgh!!!” She channels her fathers spirit. Her sword glows a ghostly blue energy faster than the eye could see she charges Tri and goes for a slash on his neck. “This isn’t your fight! Leave!”

The smoke around Akuma became solid, ensnaring the blade heading at Akuma in it, and quickly shaping itself into a black humanoid demon with thick arms and large tusks coming out of it's mouth. It snarled and growled as it raised a fist to punch the strange glowing man, holding his blade in it's other hand.

Meanwhile, Akuma retreated and fired a couple of dark needles at the interloper. It noticed how the Kurushima charged at the man and smiling wickedly, a plan forming on it's mind.

*Zeno just rolled his eyes as he went for holy god mode, the light from this mode strong enough to burn out the shows, and giviving everyone a temporary blindness. Faster than a blink, he charges a akuma and quickly stabbed him*

The tusked demon howled in pain as the light not only blinded, but burned it, leaving it's skin smoking. The beast, angered, held on to the sword with both hands and pulled the shining man to itself as he charged, trying to pull him into a deadly hug. Meanwhile, Akuma used the shadows being cast by the bright flash behind him to create another demon- this one shaped like an innocent civilian wearing black clothes- before stepping back and vanishing into the shadows.

Suzanne is blinded by the light, but it was starting to clear, she sees a citizen. “Sir, you need to leave! It’s not safe here!”

Suzanne replies angry “Akuma isn’t here anymore. Because of you!” Her whole body glows her swords aura. “First I kill you. Then I kill Akuma.” She charges faster then Tri could see and slashes his legs with both blades.

*But unfortunately, tri was still in Holy god mode, and jumped uo before the blades could hit im, then quick as a flash, he grabbed her head, and flipped down down to the ground hard enough to break her bones* "Stay"

She was down. “Urgh! Akuma is mine to kill! He took everything from me! I have to kill him! For my family!” She had tears in her eyes.

*Tri just sighed as his holy god mode faded away* look, killing him wont avenge your familiy. Honoring them by fighting for them, doing everything to your best for them- thats how you honor them.

“I’ll fight for them while I avenge their murder.” She replies stubbornly.

Tengu was watching from up above. He and Akuma both knew Akuma wasn’t supposed to be in Opal city tonight, he’d be sure to let Oni know when he got back.

“Interestin” Tengu says watching the newcomer leave. He followed a few miles behind to see where the glowing man would go.

the police had been called to the scene, when they got there all they found was an unconscious Suzanne.

Tengu got bored, so he decided to see what kinda power this guy had. He floats down and snaps his fingers. Making a tornado inside the Starbucks and destroying the building.

John was woken by Strong's pager beeping incessantly. For a moment, blinking the sleep from his eyes, he thought of the child he had encountered earlier that night. It wasn't her, though. The beeper was coming from somewhere he hadn't been before. A message popped up on the pager. "POSSIBLE SUPERS - RESPOND IMMEDIATELY." John jumped out of bed, threw on his suit, and ran out the door towards the location Akuma and Suzanne had previously fought, though he didn't know it. The presence of supers was never a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back