• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ ultimate heartbreakers - girls in disguise ♡

cupidcreep

drugstore perfume

broken-heart.png
no slide no slide
P L O T
A group of five girls from Hanei's all girls academy make their way into the all boys boarding school next to theirs: Yokosuka academy, which is infamous for its' bloody fights and bullying, in order to seek revenge upon the ultimate heartbreakers. What are they, you may ask? These good looking boys break hearts of innocent girls, but always manage to bring more back in with their charming, playboy personalities. Being in the same friendship group as each other, the girls from Hanei's all girls academy figured they should shoot down the boys' reputation one by one to by dressing up as male students to be known as heroes of their highschool. Will the girls manage to do so, or be caught due to vital clues in their demeanour?

R O L E S

Girl 1 - @Ambivalence

Ultimate heartbreaker 2 -@tinygrassisdreaming

Ultimate heartbreaker 3 -@Koala

Ultimate heartbreaker 7 -@Ambivalence

Male student 2-@Yunn

Male student 3-@OwlMissYou

Male student 4-@tinygrassisdreaming

Male student 5-@Kawaii

Male student 6-@Lazy Rocktime

Male student 7-@JustJazzy

Male student 8-@Shadow Alpha

Q & A

Q: How many characters will I be allowed to have?

A: You may have either one ultimate heartbreaker spot and unlimited regular male student spots, or one female spot and unlimited regular male student spots- or if you want, unlimited regular male student spots on their own.

Q: When will the roleplay start?

A: Once we have enough people to fill all of the slots (and after the site update.)

Q: Will it be realistic or anime faceclaims?

A: Anime faceclaims, from anime or manga. (Not just a single picture, I will need several references.)

Q: If I am making a male character, are they required to have a certain personality or like certain things?

A: Not necessarily, but the majority of the boys in the school enjoy fighting and are in gangs. Please do not make too many 'outcast' characters.

Q: Does my character have to have a certain sexuality?

A: Not really, but I would like it if all of the male characters were attracted to females in one way and another and the female characters to be attracted to male characters in some way or another. (This doesn't mean they can't like their own gender too.)

Q: How do I reserve a spot?

A: Post something below saying which spot you would like to reserve, and I will edit you in.

If you have any more questions, please ask me.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambivalence said:
This brings me back to the old days omg
yea, i had a roleplay like this about a year ago and you signed up to it i'm pretty sure :D i decided to reboot it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I don't know if I'll be really active. I guess I can take a male pleb and casually appear here and there.

hi hi this looks very interesting~

i'm not too good at heartbreakers so maybe i can make a nerdy other male? he may be friends with some of the heartbreakers though, which will make for something interesting hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back