• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ ultimate heartbreakers - girls in disguise ♡

JessieCarrie said:
I don't know whether to use Touka Kirishima, Ingrid Brenstein or Yukino Yukinoshita...
i like yukino and touka <3

Sunkissed said:
hmm ok im gonna make a list of my possible fcs:
-
yukina himeragi (stb)

-
ayaka nikaidou (jinsei)

-
chihaya ayase (chihayafuru)

-
mizutani shizuku (my little monster)

-
erika shinohara (wolf girl and black prince)

may add more lol

CHIHAYA AND SHIZUKU! *hearteyes*

rn i'm between
yuuri makita, kanae tsuchida, kofuku, and iki hiyori

cries please help

i will cry if u use yuuri... honestly she looks like a mushroom with that hairstyle... so fkn annoying with that voice too BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i think u should use iki

Ambivalence said:
Ffs kofuku
aTIFRDvw.jpg

you wanna fight

Sunkissed said:
i will cry if u use yuuri... honestly she looks like a mushroom with that hairstyle... so fkn annoying with that voice too BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
i think u should use iki

cries i think she's cute

i didn't like her in the anime but if i use her obvs she's not gonna have that squeaky ass whistle voice

Sunkissed said:
i think u should use iki
constellation said:
@growl
iki is gorgeee, i think you should go with her too.
i think i've narrowed it down to kanae and hiyori eue

there aren't that many gifs of kanae but she's so
cute and then turns around and is like bitch and i love that

I'll take a boy role, if that's ok! =D I'll be an

ULTIMATE HEARTBREAKER

dun_dun_duuuun_by_invadertak2168-d4x9t2y.jpg

(Unless Gender-neutral roles are allowed but they don't appear to be.)

I'm like talking with my friend on the phone at 3:30 am in the morning because her friend left her alone why they were out clubbing... woo the life of a dane

please help me i am under my covers right now there is a spider on my wall and i don't know what to do please help im panicking im going go cry

i have a freaking fly stuck in a lamp and the buzzing is annoying me. IT'S RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

Last edited by a moderator:
hA VE CHANGED MY MIND ABOut fcs haha im gonna be using howl for the heartbreaker because i c a n

Sunkissed said:
think i might be using her but not sure yet :3
u gotta use mizutani u just gott a
Sunkissed said:
THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE ROLEPLAY WHATSOEVER BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS PHOTO
maxresdefault.jpg
where did u find this picture of me

tinygrassisdreaming said:
hA VE CHANGED MY MIND ABOut fcs haha im gonna be using howl for the heartbreaker because i c a n
Okay, it's official.. I'm dead...

Howl is to gorgeous to be real... Which he then of course isn't but shhhhhh

I've been considering... And I think I could handle a heartbreaker as well. I am scarily good at asshole characters >.>

jinkx said:
I've been considering... And I think I could handle a heartbreaker as well. I am scarily good at asshole characters >.>
im sorry, but you're only allowed either one heartbreaker or one female character. you can also have one of those and a regular male character, if that makes any sense? the majority of the boys are violent assholes who like fighting so you can have a regular male character spot along with your female spot, or we can change it around if you want?

Sunkissed said:
what role? :)
heartbreaker?

just to clarify the plot; the girls and male students are friends, the girls dress up as guys to get revenge on the ultimate heartbreaker guys? sorry if i got it wrong, just trying to understand it. n_n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back