• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ ultimate heartbreakers - girls in disguise ♡

My ultimate heartbreaker will be a seemingly charming and fun-loving teen that truly loves trouble and violence. He will be using the face claim of Oga Tatsumi

mimi is so pretty and her rapping is a blessing to my ears

i decided to toss both kanae and hiyori and go with kofuku! i really wanted a short-haired girl from the beginning (plus yuuri does look a bit like a mushroom ngl)

tumblr_o6ftwiK3VI1smotego1_540.gif

ditsy, happy-go-lucky popular girl who gave her heart away and had it crushed to bits

still as cheerful and airheaded as ever but also very bitter and out to burn the heartbreakers
to the ground

tumblr_nzgfuq0Onw1u5xibzo4_r2_400.gif
tumblr_nzgfuq0Onw1u5xibzo2_r1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
growl said:
mimi is so pretty and her rapping is a blessing to my ears

i decided to toss both kanae and hiyori and go with kofuku! i really wanted her a short-haired girl from the beginning (plus yuuri does look a bit like a mushroom ngl)

tumblr_o6ftwiK3VI1smotego1_540.gif

ditsy, happy-go-lucky popular girl who gave her heart away and had it crushed to bits

still as cheerful and airheaded as ever but also very bitter and out to burn the heartbreakers to the ground

tumblr_nzgfuq0Onw1u5xibzo4_r2_400.gif
tumblr_nzgfuq0Onw1u5xibzo2_r1_400.gif
ooh, your faceclaim is so cute!!

i'm still hunting faceclaims

growl said:
tumblr_mf4ub0ZwMx1qdkfhqo2_r1_500.gif

ok but rin okumura

if you want a rlly pretty boy you could always look at the characters from a reverse harem anime
SOMEONE GRAB ME A PAPER BAG I CAN'T BREATHE THERE ARE TOO MANY CUTE BOYS

Koala said:
omg that gif
can i use him

pretty pls
he's my gift

from me to you

edit: tbh if you don't use him i will and make him a normal male student

yeah okay i've decided my character's going to be a girl gang leader but no one really expects it since she's so quiet and innocent looking :D

growl said:
he's my gift
from me to you

edit: tbh if you don't use him i will and make him a normal male student
d'aw tysm~

consider him used. <3

it might take me a while to find gifs/pictures i like, and figure out what kind of personality he's gonna have.. but when i do i'll post it in a spoiler for everyone to see. c;

Koala said:
d'aw tysm~
consider him used. <3

it might take me a while to find gifs/pictures i like, and figure out what kind of personality he's gonna have.. but when i do i'll post it in a spoiler for everyone to see. c;
original.gif

yayay!

Sunkissed said:
yeah okay i've decided my character's going to be a girl gang leader but no one really expects it since she's so quiet and innocent looking :D

oml that's gonna be awesome

jinkx said:
yuki_nagato_being_cool_4___gif_animation_by_kyoflameashhylden-d9lk6c6.gif

Yuki_GIF04.gif
yuki420.gif

[/center]

she's so cute x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back