• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ ultimate heartbreakers - girls in disguise ♡

MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO MAHIRO

PLEASE

MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORINMIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN MIKORIN

@Sunkissed omg how did i not know this was a thing ?? this answers like all of my questions in one go

my face claim is kakeru from orange, but since i had no idea we were supposed to use anime/manga-only, i went ahead and included his live action ver. too (´;д;)

(should i get rid of his live action ver. to make things easier?)

@Sunkissed omg how did i not know this was a thing ?? this answers like all of my questions in one go

my face claim is kakeru from orange, but since i had no idea we were supposed to use anime/manga-only, i went ahead and included his live action ver. too (´;д;)

(should i get rid of his live action ver. to make things easier?)

it's fine if you have an anime version :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back