• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ ultimate heartbreakers - girls in disguise ♡

after struggling for many years, i have finally found my fcs

is it too obvious I have a thing for guys with glasses?

mr. heartbreaker with a joking attitude who just plays shit off instead of facing it head on will be a
shishio satsuki

Shishio.Satsuki.full.1776962.jpg

and "innocent" "weak" little nerd who is actual a respected kick boxer will be
jiro horikoshi

tumblr_na24lzV8iW1tgifizo4_500.gif

but i'm really flighty so these may or may not change, it just depends if i stumble over a new love cri

Koala said:
heartbreaker?
just to clarify the plot; the girls and male students are friends, the girls dress up as guys to get revenge on the ultimate heartbreaker guys? sorry if i got it wrong, just trying to understand it. n_n
sure :)

sorry if it was confusing, the heartbreakers break hearts of girls from the academy the girls in disguise come from. none of the boys are aware that the girls in disguise are actually girls, and treat them as boys.

Sunkissed said:
sorry if it was confusing, the heartbreakers break hearts of girls from the academy the girls in disguise come from. none of the boys are aware that the girls in disguise are actually girls, and treat them as boys.
ahhh, got it! thank you for making it clear. <3

do you know when this will start?

CharmyPie said:
*would like to play as an ultimate heart breaker* :3
C-can I? O///////O

now we only need 1 space to be filled yayyyyy

(anyone else can have as many regular male spots as they want, btw)

my character will be a blunt, quiet, intelligent and physically strong kuudere (possibly also a sukeban) which has the faceclaim of...

*drumroll*

mizutani shizuku! :D

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyon said:
Do you still need another male? This seems interesting.
yes :) we need one more heartbreaker role to be filled in order to start, but you can have a regular male role instead/as well if you'd like.

NWO said:
yikes i feel loved
lmao nah it's ok

but uh idk

i think i'm gonna have to pass

it seems really interesting tho and i hope it goes well <3
<3

Sunkissed said:
yes :) we need one more heartbreaker role to be filled in order to start, but you can have a regular male role instead/as well if you'd like.
<3
Sure, I'll be a heartbreaker!

okay i'm sorry if this isn't clear everyone, it's kind of hard of me to explain but:

you can have a heartbreaker role + however many regular male spots you want

you can have a female role + however many regular male spots you want

the heartbreaker roles and the female roles are the 'main roles.' this doesn't mean they are more important or will be valued more in the roleplay, but it is what the plot surrounds, really. the regular male roles are 'side roles' i guess you could say.

so simply: you may have one main role and however many side roles you want, or just however many side roles you want on its own, or a main role on its own.

:D

yay ok now we are guaranteed to start after the update! :]

if anyone wants they can still have a regular male role, but its optional

I can already just imagine how my character's gonna act stone cold and no one thought she would agree to the idea about infiltrating the boy's school, but she just shock everyone by saying "I'm in." in a very calm manner.

Sooooo hyped.

Alright so super s student council president who really enjoys punishing misbehaving students for my heartbreaker that is kouhei karino

tumblr_nimndw9aDG1s0wuv4o1_r2_500.png

And regular male student who is a yankee and enjoys fighting *drum roll* Masahiro Setagawa

22.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back