• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ultimate Fandom Thread

RhenVao

Eyanameh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, Exif here! This is probably going to be my last new request thread for fandoms. I want to compile everything into one location and make it easy to manage. This way, I don't need to juggle multiple threads that are dedicated to a particular fandom each. I will update the list as best I can, so to anyone reading this, these fandoms are my current interests. Are you ready? Let's get to the rules and guidelines.

Guidelines
  • I am in my early twenties. As such, I will not roleplay with anyone who is below the age of 18. I would prefer to partner with anyone 20 and up.
  • Canon/Canon only. I know that will drive off a good chunk of you, but I have soured on OCs recently. Canon/OC and OC/OC are not for me right now.
  • I usually write in the third person. For the sake of consistency, I ask that you be comfortable with doing the same. I'm sorry in advance to any first person writers, but that's just not how I roleplay.
  • Grammar is another big one. I get that everyone makes a type here and there. You might even find one in this very thread. Sometimes, things just fly past our radars. But I don't think it's too unreasonable to ask that you have a reasonable grasp of the English language and be able to write legible sentences without disrupting the flow. I guarantee that you can expect good grammar from me!
  • I don't think I've met a single person who likes one-liners. I'm not the biggest fan of them myself. I usually write around three to five paragraphs on average. However, I am willing to accept circumstances, such as dialogue exchanges, may not always require long essay-style replies. In those cases, three to five full, well-written sentences will suffice. Just so long as I have something to work with; do that for me, I will do that for you!
  • Planning, this is another major factor. Some people have a plan, others just wing it. I'm somewhere in the middle. I like to plan out the major story beats, so there's a clear direction and endpoint, but when it comes to dialogue exchanges and character moments, that's what we cook up as we go. There's freedom to do that. I like a good mix of organization and spontaneousness. But if you'd like to plan every step of the way, we can do that, too.
  • When it comes to romance, I prefer M/F pairings, with me occupying the male role. I can play some female supporting characters, of course, but I like to play a male lead. However, if no romance is involved and it's just a platonic deal, then I can go for male on male, female on female, or male on female pairings. I am very versatile on the platonic front.
  • I have absolutely no problem just chatting OOC. I love to chat OOC. It helps to get to know my partner more, and might even increase enthusiasm in replies. After all, better to roleplay with a friend you know than a stranger you don't.
  • I'm not picky about where we have the roleplay. It can be on a thread, DM, or what have you. It depends on your preference.
  • When it comes to frequency, it varies. If you can reply multiple times a day, I can reply multiple times a day. If you can reply once, I'll reply once. It depends on you, really.
  • Finally, in order for me to know that you've read the guidelines and understand them, write your favorite color in the DMs, or title the DM your favorite color.
Fandoms
Key:
Craving
- :xFsmile:
Taken - 🎆
  • Big Hero 6
  • Dishonored :xFsmile:
  • Gears of War
  • Godzilla
  • Halo :xFsmile:
  • Haunting Ground
  • Hazbin Hotel
  • League of Legends
  • Marvel vs. Capcom
  • Mass Effect 🎆
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Overlord (video game) :xFsmile:
  • Overwatch
  • Paladins
  • Power Rangers
  • Red vs. Blue
  • Resident Evil
  • Star Wars the Clone Wars
  • Super Smash Bros 🎆
  • Transformers
  • Tron
  • Undertale
  • Villainous
List is subject to updates at any time. If you are interested, DM me and we can discuss things there! I must request that you not comment, so this place remains relatively clean.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back