• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Uh Oh, Here We Go Again... (Ignore Prefix) [UPDATED 7/25/17]

aaaah

One Thousand Club

Here's just a random song I like.

Hey!

Hello there! I'm glad you took the time out of your life to look at my interest check. Who am I? I'm Thatonechillgirl, or you can just call me Chilly. Here's what you can expect from me.

+ I have a very active imagination, I really love coming up with strange ideas and making bizarre characters. Of course, I'd love to hear your ideas too!
+ I like having a short and sweet conversation before the rp.
+ I can write at least 1 good-sized paragraph. 2 or 3 if I feel motivated.
+ I can play male and female characters, I really have no preference here.
+ I can do MxF, MxM, and FxF. I prefer the former.
+ Dark themes? Sure, I'm ok with that. Comedy? Why not? I'm ok with that too.
+ I'm also ok with romance, as long as it isn't the main focus.
+ I'm in a few rps myself, so my replies might be a little slow.
+ I use anime/cartoon face claims often, but I will use realistic face claims if you want me to.
+ I'm on mobile all the time.
+ I have a Discord, if you wanna chat for a while.
+ I can rp on PMs and threads. I am willing to try Discord. Though, I will not do Google Docs, E-mail, or any other rp site.
+ I don't rp smut, yaoi/yuri, and fetish stuff.
+ I really like to double. I really do.
+ I don't like to do vampire rps, I don't know why. Something about those kind of rps bother me.

Now, here is what I expect from you.

+ You don't have to give me a 7 paragraph essay. 1 good-sized paragraph is the minimum here. Quality over quantity.
+ Please post at least once a day.
+ Please don't be afraid to talk to me. I swear I won't bite. After all, I am a chill girl.
+ If you lost interest in the rp or you have to leave for some reason, please tell me. I won't get angry.
+ I won't mind your age, but please be able handle mature themes.
+ Please have good grammar and spelling. Typos happen, but if typos appear often, we are gonna have a problem.

I think that is it! Now it's time for the good stuff!
(Bold means I want this role.
Italics means I really want to do this one. Really badly.
* means so have a small plot for this one.)

Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Any Supernatural Creature x Superhuman/Human
Any Supernatural Creature
x Any Supernatural Creature

Angel x Demon *
Alien x Human
Knight
x Mage *
Dimension Hopper x Human
Imaginary Friend x Human

Demon x Contracted Human *
Ghost x Human *
Superhuman x Human
Interdimensional Being x Human
Time Traveller x Normal Human
Dream Being
x Human

If you have any ideas for pairings, let me know.

Please note that I can play both canon characters and ocs. I prefer play as ocs.

Gorillaz

Cowboy Bebop

Kill la Kill

Danganronpa

Overwatch

Pokémon

Vocaloid

Captain Underpants
(Nah, just kidding.)

Legend of Zelda

I probably forgot a fandom, so ask me if I have seen or played anything.

A summer camp for superhumans.
An 'Alice In Wonderland' -esque RP.
A parody of 'radical' 90's cartoons.
A generic super sentai rp.
A parody of shounen anime like DBZ and JJBA.
A person falls asleep and enters a surreal dream world and has to escape along with the help of a dream being.
A personified zodiacs rp.
Two people from two different dimensions have to save the world from a huge threat.
Legend of Zelda: BOTW with ocs.

More to come.

That is it. If you are interested, reply and PM me. See ya.

96ef63dc5b28f81284fc883798fc950a.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! Would you be interested in doing a vampire x human RP? I've a plot I came up with that I'd really like to do involving the pairing.
If you are interested, lemme know and I can PM you the idea~

Hello! Would you be interested in doing a vampire x human RP? I've a plot I came up with that I'd really like to do involving the pairing.
If you are interested, lemme know and I can PM you the idea~
I'm sorry, but I am not very interested in doing a vampire rp.

*Shimmy shimmy*
Deus V-- *thinks again*
Okay, i'll be normal, hi there...
I saw your pose, and maybe i have something of my own or the sort if you'd like to RP with me... We can Start a Pm if you want

Sorry for disappointing you...
It's fine...but would it be alright if I PMed the plot to you anyways? I've met people who were more apt to try and roleplay an idea when they read the actual storyline instead of just the initial concept (in this case, the concept being the pairing, vampire x human).
If not, I noticed that under 'fantasy' pairings you had Angel x Demon, which sounds like it could be rather fun~

It's fine...but would it be alright if I PMed the plot to you anyways? I've met people who were more apt to try and roleplay an idea when they read the actual storyline instead of just the initial concept (in this case, the concept being the pairing, vampire x human).
If not, I noticed that under 'fantasy' pairings you had Angel x Demon, which sounds like it could be rather fun~
Sure! PM me.

Ah. I believe i might have replied to an earlier version of this but received no reply. Regardless, once again, I am applying due to interest in the Knight x Mage pairing.

o: I see Danganronpa is in your list of interests! I haven't been involved in the fandom much but I enjoyed the games a lot and I'm excited for the next one. I'm loving the Ghost x Human and Sideshow Attraction x Human pairings too. If you don't mind having another RP partner, I'd love to talk about some plots!

Holy moly, there are quite a few in the fantasy section that I'd like to do, I have no clue where to start XD
If you are interested, shoot a message my way then we can settle on one ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back