• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice UEEF: The Shadow Chronicles - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
There are a pair of heavy, anti-ship lasers located in the two outer 'heads'. They seem to have a slow cycle rate, firing only once per melee round. From the pair of spikes that look like tails are smaller lasers that seem to serve in a more point-defense role. But the big force of anti-fighter capability seems to come from dozens of smaller mecha that are swarming about, most of which are spending their time attacking the Zentraedi and Robotech Master forces, leaving the attack against the capitol ships to the scorpion looking ships.

There are a pair of heavy, anti-ship lasers located in the two outer 'heads'. They seem to have a slow cycle rate, firing only once per melee round. From the pair of spikes that look like tails are smaller lasers that seem to serve in a more point-defense role. But the big force of anti-fighter capability seems to come from dozens of smaller mecha that are swarming about, most of which are spending their time attacking the Zentraedi and Robotech Master forces, leaving the attack against the capitol ships to the scorpion looking ships.
Would it be known or estimated how many missiles/bombs it might take to disable a capitol ship weapon of that size? Or at the least, if it is possible?

These ships have been able to hold their own against the Zentraedi destroyer, so it is safe to assume that they have tens of thousands of MDC on their main body. But that being said, they are both obviously heavily damaged, so combining the firepower of the MacArthur with the Zeek ship and the Veritech wing, you should be able to do some real harm to them.

These ships have been able to hold their own against the Zentraedi destroyer, so it is safe to assume that they have tens of thousands of MDC on their main body. But that being said, they are both obviously heavily damaged, so combining the firepower of the MacArthur with the Zeek ship and the Veritech wing, you should be able to do some real harm to them.
Any spots that seem to have taken more damage than the rest?

I should probably tell what I'm thinking. Looking to disable the anti ship weapons, rather than actually destroy the scorpions. Perhaps by concentrated attacks on the necks. Or the weapon projector themselves. Also to maybe use the attack to draw the invid back to the scorpions to give the zentraedi a breather from their mecha.

The necks, while small, are still pretty big, so it would be possible for you to target them with a concentrated missile salvo. I will tell you that the necks will be a tough nut to crack, but if you did disable one or more of the weapon-heads, it would give both the Zentraedi destroyer and the Mac a much better chance of getting the job done without getting even more damage.

The necks, while small, are still pretty big, so it would be possible for you to target them with a concentrated missile salvo. I will tell you that the necks will be a tough nut to crack, but if you did disable one or more of the weapon-heads, it would give both the Zentraedi destroyer and the Mac a much better chance of getting the job done without getting even more damage.
Well, we got three fully loaded betas and three alphas to provide defense. And the placement of the scorpion tails would make it easy to approach from the underside without being vulnerable to their main point defense. If need be we can always pass the torch for another squadron to do a another run.

Speaking of! Whats our squadron name?

Ok, any suggestions for a cool name?

We could go with some mythical animal names like Hydra or Manticore. They sound pretty cool to me.

Those are both good choices. It is up to the group to vote. I don't want to force someone into a name that doesn't speak to all of you.

Mythical creatures sound like a good set to look at. Just gonna throw out some extra ones for examples... Sasquatch, Phoenix, Gryphon, Chupacabra, Cerberus, Minotaur, Fafnir, Fenrir, Bahamut, Leviathan, Behemoth, Seraphim, Genbu, Byakko, Suzaku, Seiryu, Koryu, and Godzilla for good measure.

Thank you. Any edits on your sheet won't show until you actually save, so that is why I didn't see your work.

Thank you. Any edits on your sheet won't show until you actually save, so that is why I didn't see your work.

I've been saving every so often, I've been having issues because washing ton is on fire and power is being messed with so I've had my PC restart a few times when it fluctuates. Still it's like 90% done, got to do h2h on the alpha now and thats all.

jaydude jaydude , on your Beta, there are six wing mounted ordnance points. On each one, you can have either one medium range missile, three short range missiles, or a pod with six mini missiles. You can mix and match as you wish. What would you like under your wings?

Should I go with two of each, just to be on the safe side? From what I've read, I don't think anyone had enough advance warning to select their loadouts accordingly.

That would be a fine mix. A little bit of everything to give you some variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back