• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tyranny at Bloodstone Manor !!! Vampiric leader and other roles wanted !!!

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
In places like our setting, Boston, the existence of magical creatures has been known for a couple of years, though little is fully understood about them and their state of being is heavily stigmatized. However stigmatized their existence may be, the state of Massachusetts is one of many to make a secretive agreement with the local Vampire Court to better incentivize blood donation for the purpose of vampire consumption (and to avoid the threat of Vampirism reaching the human upper class): If the vampires avoid turning government officials and their families, and are model citizens outside of their houses and yards, they have free reign over their private property with no questions asked and the government sends them "feeder" humans, who are generally paid and voluntary but sometimes are under duress.

Notes:
  • The general attitude of the group should be inclusive towards different styles, lengths, and aptitudes of roleplaying, as well other demographics. Therefore, unless the hostility, stereotyping, or elitism is in-character, it will not be tolerated.
  • I am currently looking for somebody to play the head of the Boston Vampire Court, a role I require but do not want to fill myself. I have some criteria for atmospheric purposes, but anything I don't specify is a creative liberty you can take. I will not choose this character on exactly a first-come-first-serve basis, but rather I will see whose idea for this character best appeals to me.
    The criteria is as follows:
    • They are cisgender.
    • They are older than most people.
    • They are staunchly secular.
    • They are at least moderately skilled in casting spells.
    • They provide humans with room and board in Bloodstone Manor in exchange for their blood.
    • They are not above unscrupulous tactics to enforce their stringent rules.
    • They moderately disapprove of romance, and are repulsed by the concept of sex.
  • Feel free to ask questions!

Interested. I'd also be okay with roleplaying as the leader, but I have one question, what's the plot? I get that there's vampires but what are they all doing? What's their goal/purpose?

Interested. I'd also be okay with roleplaying as the leader, but I have one question, what's the plot? I get that there's vampires but what are they all doing? What's their goal/purpose?
Well, everyone's goal/purpose would vary beyond this suggestion, but one thing I forgot to mention is that one definite feature would be based on preserving or usurping the vampire hierarchy from within, and how that relates to the public image of vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back