• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rowan grinned and shrugged. "I thinknlast night was the best I've slept since I got here." She said with a grin. "Howdid you sleep?" She asked.

Nicoli couldn't knock well so he just shoved the door open a little and walked over to Helena. "Good morning beautiful." He said, the words flowing without thought. He'd greeted her like that almost every morning he saw her before he left.

Kyle* smirked,"I slept pretty well, but it was short." He shrugged, "I had a lot to do, more then I thought I did. But I have an open morning, just to talk to you."

Helena smirked, a little, looking up to look at him, she nodded mornings that he came. She often had times that she was lost in work and he would come every morning. She looked up at him, "You know, I'm not going to be able to eat with this." She said morning to the spell.

Rowan blushed little and smiled. "Which I thank you very much for." She said. "I guess we sort of covered everything last night, but thank you for meeting me anyway." She said, obviously pleased.

Nicoli chuckled. He pretended to think a moment and then took a seat beside her. "I may just have to hand feed you." He teased. Though his gaze had gone to the spell. He wasn't sure how he felt about that still.

Kyle* smirked, "Are you sure, you seemed to have more to say?" He shrugged, "Just give me a heads up and I will do my best to give you as much time as you want." He assured her.

Helena chuckled, "Come on." She said, knowing he would hand feed her if she didn't eat. He had done it before and she felt like a child but it was sweet too. She sighed, taking one of the plates, "There is a table on the other side. It's a little dark in here, but there should be a light somewhere around here." She said looking around before she bummed a light, it was an orb that she touched to turn on, she placed her hand under it and pushed it up, "There." She said as the light brighten three lab, showing a clear table just in front of them, "We can eat here."

Rowan grinned. "I'll keep that in mind. Honestly I wanted to ask more about the tests. My father thought I might be able to take the Sight test today and I was wondering if that was possible. Also...we'll we can start with that." She said.

Nicoli smirked and moved to the table, helping her so she didn't drop anything, even if she was perfectly capable. "Good, I'm glad you finally learned your lesson." He teased with a chuckle.

Kyle* nodded, "Actually, not today, but I did move your selection test up. It's kind of going to be a hard test to get done, I have to get a team together for you."

Helena smirked, "I learned you are a lot more easier to deal with when you get your way." She told him, planning her plate down and warning him, "But that doesn't mean you will always win."

"Oh? When should I expect to take that?" She asked. She knew it was supposed to be in the next couple days, so if it was moved up, we'll it made her both very excited and very nervous.

Nicoli smirked. "As I learned with you." he said playfully. "In this case though, you getting your food to keep you sustained is on everything I will born let slip by." He added, taking a bite of food.

Kyle* smirked, "This afternoon, actually. I can't be there, but I will be there when you get the results." He assured her.

Helena smirked as she sat down to start eating, "Give me some time and I can test it. You should be training Rowan, there is no telling what she is going to face for her test. And since your father is here, she might even have to fight him as a Warrior. You know how random it is."

Rowan choked a little on her food in surprise. "This afternoon? Oh...oh my." She said. She was smiling, but also far more nervous than she had been before. "Do you know what I should expect. I mean if you do are you able to tell me?" She asked.

Nicoli scrunched up his nose a bit. "That could be disasterous for her. I'll train with her after our breakfast. She was sleeping when I left so it'll give her time to eat as well." He said. He sighed a little, sitting back with his food half untouched. Emery's words from the night before and the ones spoken to him by his parents when he'd left and when they had been alone the night before came back to him. He looked to Helena and grinned some. "Then again I suspect she'd figure something out." He added with a confident grin.

Kyle* smirked, "Well, you should go to the library, I can take you after. You'll need to brush up on your laws and stuff, before the test."

Helena smirked, nodding, "She is a smart girl, she'll get it." She looked at him and then sighed, "Nicoli, you haven't changed, you know." She pointed out, "What's on your mind?"

"Funny you should suggest that." She said with a wry grin. "I'd been thinking the same thing last night. If only I'd known it would be so soon." She said with a nervous laugh.

Nicoli sighed. "I just..." he smirked a little, of course she'd seen right through him. "It's weird being back. I made a huge mistake, but because of it we have Rowan and I can't imagine what it would be like if she weren't around. But both that kid, Emery, and my parents and my old friends have made sure to remind me what kind of a mistake I made. I may be on Hector's good side, but I am not so sure how long I will be welcome here." He said quietly. "I'd be far more welcome if I were still dead. Not that I'm not grateful to you Helena." He said.

Kyle* smirked, planning his hand on her shoulder, "You will be fine."

Helena reached out her hand to his, "You will allows be welcomed." She assured him, "Nicoli, they can't understand what was going on and no matter what, you'll have your family and that is the important part. We will figure everything out and then they will understand. How about I talk to some of them, maybe they'll understand if I explain."

"Helena I hurt you so much..." he whispered, gently taking her hand. It wasn't much of a statement or question. He couldn't understand how she was still so good to him after everything. Well he could, she told him, but she was an incredible woman.

Rowan grinned a little. "Thanks. I hope I do well. I hope they're able to find a spot to place me with the tests." She said.

Helena smiled, as she looked at him, "But you are back now. That is what matters. I'll talk to them and then we can try the spell. It's almost ready and hopefully it's right."

Kyle* smirked, "You'll be fine. No matter what you are, I am sure you will be great at it."

Nicoli smiled a little. "Have I told you recently how incredible you are?" He asked.

Rowan laughed a little. "Surprisingly that makes me feel better. Thank you Kyle." She said.

Helena chuckled as she pulled her hand back, "We will see if you are still saying that when you do something silly and I have to get after you." She teased, it was normal. She got after him sometimes, usually when he broke something if something like the raining rod.

Kyle* smiled at her, "Good, come on, let's go eat and then I'll take you to the library, and introduce you to a Wise. I think you two will get along, just be very careful how you used the material." He warned.

Nicoli laughed quietly. "I would never do something like that." He teased.

"I'll be sure to remember that. Is there a way o can use the material wrong?" She asked with a questioning smile as she walked with him to get their food.

Helena chuckled, "That would be a right, Nicoli, the well behaved warrior of the Earth Tower." She teased back.

Kyle* smirked, "He has a way be wants them handled and held and all kinds of ways that I don't really know how to explain."

Nicoli puffed up his chest in mock pride. "Best behaved warrior you'll ever meet." He agreed playfully, smirking as he grabbed for more food.

Rowan smirked. "As if I weren't nervous enough. But you said you thought we'd get along? So that'll help some." She said.

Helena giggled, "I would almost believe you, if I didn't know you do well." She giggled.

Kyle*Smirked, "I think you will get along with everyone, but he will like you, I am sure."

Nicoli laughed some. "Dang...so close. At least I know my skills of persuasion aren't completely gone." He teased.

Rowan laughed quietly. "I love the confidence. Thanks." She said, grinning. She really did appreciate it, but just getting to spend time with him was nice too.

Helena chuckled, "Between the two of us, you never had the skill of persuasion, you just charmed everyone else until they just stopped listening."

Kyle* smirked, "Well, I am supposed to be confident if I plan to be a good Guardian of this Tower."

Nicoli shrugged. "Tomatoe tomahtoh..." he said playfully. "Either way it worked to my benefit." He said with a grin.

Rowan smiled. "Well you've been great so far. I have no doubt you'll be terrific as the guardian." She said.

Helena smirked, "Maybe. But you only got away with it because you could, and I wasn't there to stop you." she teased.

Kyle* smirked, "Thank you, Rowan, that means a lot coming from you."

(You know what, I kind of what to do an rp with them before they would have been married, just for the fun of it.)

Nicoli laughed a little and shrugged. "Maybe. But why ruin my lovely delusions?" He teased.

Rowan smiled and nodded. "I'm only telling you what's true." She assured him.

((With Nicoli and Helena? I agree ^_^ and maybe for the more to get married instead of him running off.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back