• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Halves of a Whole

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Tyler smiled softly to himself as Acacia snuggled into his side and he draped an arm over her, pulling her even closer before kissing the top of her head.

He was on cloud nine at this point. First make out, first hand job, first time pleasuring a girl. And all of them was with Acacia, someone he trusted and loved and cherished so much it scared him when he thought about it for too long but he wouldn't want it to be anyone else.

His hand was resting on her arm and he drew patterns on her skin with the pad of his finger while his other hand held the one that she rested on his torso. “You good?” He asked her after they'd spent a few moments in peaceful silence.

Acacia nodded, stifling a yawn with her hand. "A part of me still can't believe you just did that though," she said, resting her head against his shoulder.

She frowned slightly. "Do you think we're moving too fast? Everything about this is so unexpected," Acacia pointed out, and she wasn't just talking about their actions prior. Their whole meeting to this moment has been a whirlwind of events.

"Sometimes I can't belive it has been a week. And only a day since we started dating." Tyler admitted, staring at his ceiling. "But then again we spent half that week in eachother's body and basically living together. We had to learn a lot about eachother and trust the other with our bodies and basically our life for those 24 hours."

He shifted so he could look at her but he could only see the top of her head and her forehead. "It's fast but we're not skipping any steps which is what tells me this won't come crashing down." He said as he pulled her closer in a side hug, "It's rushed but it's right." He added.

God, he was on a sappy roll.

Comforted by his answer, Acacia snuggled further into Tyler's embrace before pulling the covers up further to cover her chest and shoulders.

"We should probably sleep, especially if 'you' want to wake up for class on time," Acacia said, referring to herself, given their predicted swap.

Tyler moved with her, raising his arm when she pulled at the cover then settling it down again around her but over the cover. He untangled his other arm from their mess of limbs and reached out for his phone to set an alarm and text Liam to tell him not to come and that Acacia would pick him up. He could still drive in her body so they had a ride.

Setting the phone aside, he returned his arm to where it used to be and relaced his hand with hers, leaning down to give her a goodnight kiss to the forehead and whispering a soft, "Goodnight, Cia."

"Good night, Ty." she whispered, voice hushed.

Acacia smiled and when the lights shut off, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep before 1 AM for the first time in months.

He was on the side closer to the window when the sun rudely woke him up. They were both on their sides and his back (Acacia's) was pressed against her front (Tyler's), and a masculine tanned arm was wrapped protectively around him.

He smiled and burrowed closer to the warm body, causing the arm to shift slightly as well as the hand, and his eyes shot open when he noticed where the hand was.

He was groping her. Or technically she was groping him.

Tyler blushed slightly as he looked down and gently pried the hand off without waking her up, having no way of knowing whether that was his doing before the swap or hers after.

After some wiggling he managed to get out of bed without waking her up and glanced at his phone. Still half an hour till his alarm rang. Oh well, might as well get an early start to the day.

Grabbing the clothes she was wearing yesterday he quickly slipped into them then made his way to the bathroom. By the time he could hear her moving about upstairs he was already in the kitchen making a quick breakfast for them.

Acacia was a heavy sleeper so she did not budge until Tyler's body alarm clock pushed her to wake up way earlier than what she was used to. Noticing that the bed was empty, she wondered if she had half dreamt the events that transpired that night until she took a good look at herself in the mirror. The bruises on her neck, or well, Tyler's neck were clearly visible in the morning glare.

She wondered then if the boy had any turtlenecks because she certainly did not have any concealer at hand to hide the mess she made. Pulling a selection of clothes on, Acacia scampered downstairs to find Tyler in the kitchen. It was still odd to see her body in such a place, moving fluidly because unlike her, Tyler knew what he was doing. The longest Acacia stayed in a kitchen was when she was waiting for her leftover takeout food to heat up in the microwave.

"You're up early," Acacia yawned, scratching her stomach as she took a seat at the kitchen counter.

Tyler turned to glance at his girlfriend and smile at her brightly, ever the morning person. "Mhm. Sit down I made you breakfast and coffee." He told her as he moved the French toast to the plate and set it down beside a steaming mug of coffee. He made some for himself as well along with tea and sat down opposite her.

Before he ate he took a moment to take her in, seeing the bruises she left on his body and smiling with a little blush, "Last night was the best night of my life." He told her, getting slight shivers when he remembered their activities.

Acacia sighed happily in content. Not only did she have a sweet boyfriend, but he was an endearing cook as well. Minus their strange body swap experiences, Tyler was... frighteningly perfect.

She grinned at his words, blowing a cheeky kiss in his direction as she sat down before him. "Don't bet on it yet," she said, sounding amused as she dug into her food. "Mm, you're really good at this aren't you? Are you sure you've never dated before? Any girl would kill to have a boyfriend that cooks this well," Acacia said, jabbing her fork in his direction accusingly.

Tyler chuckled and blew a kiss back. "Guess I'm a pretty good catch, huh? I can cook and eat." He said with a playful wink, showing the not-so-shy side of him.

"I also made us sandwiches for lunch." He added with a shrug. Despite boasting about being a good catch he'd gladly do all of that for Acacia even without being in a relationship with her. He was basically the Mom Friend™ and therefore he's also the Mom Boyfriend™.

She raised her brows, wondering if it was an innuendo, but fortunately, decided not to address it. Grinning smugly, Acacia downed her coffee and got up to peck Tyler on the cheek as thank you. It was weird kissing her own body, but hey, Acacia was vain enough to overlook it.

"You didn't have to," she reminded him. Ever since their body swap, he's been providing her with food, even before they started dating or developing feelings for another. If Acacia had any sense of shame, she would've been embarrassed by now at how much he was covering her. Now that they were dating, it was a nice change of pace to have someone other than a hired hand (Callum) to take care of her.

It was nice, if not somewhat odd. Acacia was accustomed to being independent after all.

Tyler smiled at himself, but he knew it was Acacia in there so it made it less weird. "I know. I wanted to." He told her, finishing his food and moving to take the plates to the dishwasher before turning to her, "I'm going to get dressed then we can leave. Got any plans today?" He asked her, though his eyes fell to the hickey almost peaking out from under the shirt she was wearing and he grinned to himself. He started making his way to the staircase, not knowing if she'll come with him or hang out downstairs till he was done.

"By the way, I think we can cross out the 'Eyes closed when changing' rule, yeah?" He asked, raising his voice so she could hear him.

Acacia stretched herself out, yawning like a cat after her meal. Ever since Tyler came into her life, the ravenhead had been eating breakfast consistently, whereas in the past she would've just opt for a few cigars, a handful of candy, and if she was not too lazy, a cup of burnt coffee. This was a nice change and it left the babe feel content. She almost didn't itch for a cigarette.

"Hm, not really. I usually just hang around but, hm, I guess since I'm you at the moment, I'll follow your routine?" Acacia looked down at her cast and frowned, "What do you do when you're not at practice? Still want to research more on this weird swap thing?"

Using crutches was a pain, she learned. Even more so when the house she's in had stairs.

"Uh," she called back out, "I guess so?"

Aside from her breasts, technically there was nothing else he hadn't seen that night; albeit, Acacia wasn't quite sure how to feel knowing he'd have full visual access of what hid behind her bra now. She cringed inwardly.

Tyler hadn't heard her question as he was already in his room so he couldn't hear her question. He picked a tshirt and a red flannel from his closet and the jeans she was wearing yesterday. He'd be lying if he said he didn't check her out in the mirror but only to see the marks he left on her the night before. He grinned to himself and got dressed, brushing her hair and using one of his cologne. He'd gotten better at getting ready as Acacia.

With her backpack over one shoulder he joined her downstairs and found her in the living room. "Sorry, babe. You said something?" He asked, having caught something muffled but he couldn't tell if that was directed at him or if she was talking to herself.

Acacia's brows furrowed upon seeing Tyler's choice of outfit for herself. She never wore red flannel and it was even weirder to see it paired up with a T-shirt.

"This won't do," she shook her head, taking the flannel off her body and tying it instead around Tyler's waist. She caught a whiff of Tyler's cologne on her when she was adjusting his outfit. A brow was raised in question as she re-balanced herself on the crutches.

"Huh? No, it's nothing," Acacia said, not wanting to address her body insecurities. They were trivial at the moment anyways.

Tyler pouted, thinking he had done a good job at her outfit today. She was usually into unisex outfits and what says unisex more than wearing your boyfriend's clothes?

"Are you sure?" He asked her, taking hold of her hands, "You look... I don't know, you look like you have something on your mind." He told her.

"Also we need to get some of your things here if you don't want to go to school in flannels and smelling like a guy. Though I like this look on you." He said as he glanced down at her body then back up at her, "We could go today if you want. I don't have plans." He offered.

Acacia blinked up at him, surprised to have been caught with something on her mind. Usually she did a good job at hiding how she felt, but then again, she was in Tyler's body at the moment and the boy's face was as expressive as a puppy.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she reassured him, though it was partially a lie. She did not want to talk about it, especially so early in the morning. "I don't think I've ever worn a flannel," Acacia said, looking at herself. She could see why she didn't. It just wasn't her style, giving off that teen Christian youth leader look or atypical lesbian get up. Even when it was tied around her waist, Acacia felt it looked off.

"And sure. We're driving over right?" Acacia said, making a grab for the car keys to toss them in Tyler's direction. "Try not to put too much pressure on that leg. I think I may have strained it last night when you were.. um, you know."

She was pretty sure she didn't need to elaborate.

Tyler gave her a little smile, "I can change it if you want. I can grab a hoodie." He suggested. He doubted she looked that upset over a flannel but he let it go. He wouldn't push.

"I won't." He promised, handing her back the keys and patting her (Tyler's) chest. "Get to the car. I'll go upstairs and grab a hoodie." He told her before going back up the stairs and to his room. Now that she mentioned it he kind of felt the strain a little.

Coming back a minute later with a red hoodie, he tied it around his waist because it was still too hot to wear it and joined her in the car after grabbing her backpack on the way. With the backpacks and crutches thrown in the backseat Tyler started the engine and drove off, giving a little sigh of content at being behind the wheel again.

Acacia shook her head. It was too much effort and too much of a hassle. She cared but not to that extent yet so she shrugged and waved it off. "Nah, it's fine. Just leave it," she had told him, but Tyler had went to grab a hoodie regardless and Acacia didn't argue. She went instead to the car and stretched herself out at the passenger seat, hoping to catch some extra Z's, despite the coffee she had drunk moments ago.

"Remind me again what subjects you have for today? You have English for homeroom right?" Acacia asked.

"Time table is in my locker. But I'm pretty sure I have physics after English and then Calculus I think?" He said as he tried to remember his time table which he didn't have memorized yet.

He glanced in her direction and saw that she had her eyes closed and was probably trying to catch some sleep, so with a soft smile he turned on the radio to a channel that played mostly instrumentals and lowered the volume enough for it to be barely audible.

Last edited:
"Oh, hm. I'll keep that in mind then," Acacia replied, smiling softly when Tyler turned on some music for the ride. Though the drive to school was short, Acacia was able to sneak in a few minutes of sleep, with her arms crossed over her body and her head leaning on the window frame.

She stirred only when she felt the car come to a halt and her own voice ushering her softly to wake. She hardly felt she slept at all. If Acacia had been in her own body, she would've definitely just snooze at her desk. With a groan, she got out of the car after extending the retractable crutches.

"Ugh, if I ever become president, I'm banning morning classes," Acacia joked.

Tyler chuckled lightly at his girlfriend, reaching out to help her with his backpack, hers already slung over on shoulder. "I'd vote for that." He told her as he locked his car and pocketed the keys.

"I probably shouldn't come to lunch with you. Nathan and Liam will start whining about guy time." Tyler said as they made their way to the main entrance, knowing his friends may get a little ticked off and he wanted them on their side. "Also coach may want me to still come to practice so I'm not completely out of the loop when I come back but if you tell him my parents are coming tomorrow and you need to be home early he'll let you go this time." He added. He felt a little guilty leaving Acacia to fend for herself for the school day and hoped she'd be okay on her own.

"Text me once you're out and I'll meet you at the car, okay?" Tyler finished just as they got to where their paths would break. He had to get to her locker and she had to get to his.

She nodded at the given info and took his backpack from him, slinging it over her shoulders. "Sure," she answered simply and though it was unintentional, she sounded like she was forced into a chore.

"I'll seeya later then," Acacia waved, before heading off to her own classes. And of course, she had to run into a few jocks on her way to class. If she had been in her own body, perhaps they would've ignored her like everyone else, given her reputation; but Tyler had made a scene at Charlotte's party. Nearly everyone in the school had been present and most had witnessed the fight between him and Wesley.

The jocks had a score to settle and they approached Acacia in a menacing crowd.

Acacia found the scene oddly nostalgic and raised her eyes at them, lips pulling into a smirk, "You're not actually going to hit someone who's already crippled are you?" she asked the three, gesturing to her crutches with a tilt of her head.

They hesitated momentarily, not because they actually gave a shit but because the school hallways was a public space, teeming with curious students and the occasional teacher. It would look horrible on their part if they were to try anything now.

"You're dead after school, punk." Wesley threatened before storming off with his gang.

Acacia sighed. Somehow she knew this would happen. Tyler's impulsive actions at the party had consequences.

Tyler tried not to worry too much about the way she sounded when she left. This wasn't going to be a ride in the park and they knew they'll both have to sacrifice some things for the other. For Acacia it was actually giving a shit about school. And he couldn't blame her for sounding upset as he would be as well.

He headed to her classes and as usual put the effort that still seemed to surprise the teachers. She told him not to bother but he felt less guilty that way.

Between third and fourth periods he needed to grab a textbook from her locker. As he exchanged books he overheard the two girls next to him gossiping about Wesley and... him ?

Something about Wesley being angry and a fight after school.

Tyler gulped nervously. His body was already in a cast which gave Acacia a huge disadvantage. He had to talk to her during lunch to make sure she wasn't going to confront him.

But he couldn't find her. Not at lunch. Not at his locker. Before he knew it the last bell rang and school was out and he had yet to find Acacia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back