Other hello, mon amie // feedback

Does anyone want to cameo their GDC OC in r4pf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mon

if ever just the same

Hi! mon here. For someone who comes from a site like wattpad, I'm a huge sucker for ooc chat and comments on writing pieces (poetry, drabbles, roleplays, etc).

but since rpn doesn't have that, I've decided to make this thread so everyone can put their two cents, ask questions and chat with me here ♡

this is more for sharing ideas and open conversations but im open to constructive criticism as well. All my RPs are listed below!​

i. all these empty pudding cups
ii. beyond what eyes can see
iii. regret for peony flowers
iv. the bitter aftertaste
v. two halves of a whole

Last edited:
Hi! mon here. For someone who comes from a site like wattpad, I'm a huge sucker for ooc chat and comments on writing pieces (poetry, drabbles, roleplays, etc).

but since rpn doesn't have that, I've decided to make this thread so everyone can put their two cents, ask questions and chat with me here ♡
Actually RPN does have that. It's not that popular, but...

Creativity

This it.

OOO I see! Thanks Idea! idk if I'll transfer this thread to creativity cause it's kind of a discussion thread but thanks for informing me!
: D
You may or not have noticed, but the subforum I linked you is also within the "discussion" subforum :P

You may or not have noticed, but the subforum I linked you is also within the "discussion" subforum :P

Ah, yes but if we're talking about descriptions this forum suits my needs better.

"A place to discuss roleplaying as a hobby. Here you are free to share personal stories about roleplaying, talk about tabletop systems and other roleplay related topics." as opposed to "A place to share your work, whether it's drawings, photography, digital graphics, or written." (Direct reference)

I'm not exactly here to share any of my works (aside roleplays). I'm just here to discuss roleplay stuff!

wow such talent! Much good writing! ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) can u share some of those skills with me??

HI!! You're the one whose liked a few of my posts. It's pretty petty but you made my day xD my writing is mediocre but practice helps to sharpen it!! Im not sure what skills to impart rly but I was try to keep in mind the rule of, "show not tell". Letting readers guess and think is fun and I love hearing their theories and thought process when they read! (coughs, the reason why I made this thread in the first place. Plus I get to talk to ppl like you!)

Ah, yes but if we're talking about descriptions this forum suits my needs better.

"A place to discuss roleplaying as a hobby. Here you are free to share personal stories about roleplaying, talk about tabletop systems and other roleplay related topics." as opposed to "A place to share your work, whether it's drawings, photography, digital graphics, or written." (Direct reference)

I'm not exactly here to share any of my works (aside roleplays). I'm just here to discuss roleplay stuff!
Ah I see. Well, if it's about roleplay specifically I guess you have a point. It's just that roleplay seemed like a footnote in your opening description

Ah I see. Well, if it's about roleplay specifically I guess you have a point. It's just that roleplay seemed like a footnote in your opening description

I think you've misinterpreted what I said: "...for ooc chat and comments..." and "...everyone can put their two cents, ask questions and chat with me here."

I don't intend to RP here at all! Just chit chat (:

I think you've misinterpreted what I said: "...for ooc chat and comments..." and "...everyone can put their two cents, ask questions and chat with me here."

I don't intend to RP here at all! Just chit chat (:
Ah, no I didn't have that impression. What I was saying was that

I'm a huge sucker for ooc chat and comments on writing pieces (poetry, drabbles, roleplays, etc).
This bit mislead me into believing you want to discuss feedback on writing pieces in general, rather than roleplay writing pieces in specific

Ah, no I didn't have that impression. What I was saying was that

This bit mislead me into believing you want to discuss feedback on writing pieces in general, rather than roleplay writing pieces in specific

Ah, no. That part was just a general description of what I like. The thread description itself is in the last two paragraphs.

*Potato fritter not potato fricker also how dare you

I dare. Stop talking to me and go reply to pudding cups >:U

asdasdasjkl I'm so excited to find fans of The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation here! Is this reality right now???!!

Yep! I'm on the part when they're in the city of Yi and they meet Xue Yang. Which isn't that far into the novel at all, but I spoiled myself with MVs and fan songs and can't bring myself to continue because I know that there is a lot of pain to come ;; I'm just delaying the inevitable at this point, but the good thing is that I'm also accumulating a lot of content that I can binge, since both the audio drama and the anime have come out already -- life is good. Now I just need the mental fortitude hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back