• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Halves of a Whole

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Gryffindor, probably. I don't care much for self-gain or self-ambition to be a Slytherin," Acacia pointed out, not addressing why she wouldn't be a Ravenclaw. "Or a Hufflepuff I guess? I don't know. Maybe we can try out the Sorting Hat on Pottermore later to find out."

"Hm? Oh, okay," Acacia said, looking over at the pets in the pet shop. "We should probably finish these before we head in," she said, already biting into her cone. She shuddered after taking a few bites. The cold ice-cream combined with the chilly night air made her hands numb.

"That sounds like fun." Tyler said as he took a big bite out of his ice cream then winced when he got a brain freeze. "You know we don't have to rush in there we could take our time." He pointed out, glancing down at his wrist watch.

They were going to his place anyways and his parents weren't home so no one would know if they got there late. It was almost nine thirty and they had school tomorrow but he didn't need that much sleep anyways and the thought of school alone made him cringe after going to Skylar for one day.

As they neared the shop, Acacia looked over at the puppies through the window planes, cooing at how cute they were. Most of them were sleeping, which wasn't too surprising and she let out a wistful sigh as she finished the rest of her ice-cream.

"We probably shouldn't dally too long though. We're calling a cab to your place right?" Acacia pointed out, knowing Callum would be against her staying over at Tyler's. (Though it's not like it would be the first. Ignorance is a bliss.)

"Yeah or an Uber. But there's no rush unless you're tired. No one to enforce a curfew, you know?" He told her with a little shrug, finishing off his icecream and using the napkin to wipe his mouth then throw it in a nearby bin.

He turned and held his hand out for Acaica. "We could go though. The earlier we get there the more cuddle time we get. With a movie and a blanket and maybe some warm drink?" He added with a grin.

Acacia would know first hand about staying up late and out til the wee AMs. It wasn't that she had any issues with it but given their body swap pattern, she would likely be in Tyler's body the next day and it would be a school day which means she'd have to focus in class as him. If it weren't for the body swap, Acacia would have no problems staying up all night. It wasn't like she actually paid attention in class nor did she care about a perfect attendance.

"Whatever works," she shrugged, tapping the glass lightly at the golden retriever puppy sleeping there. "Aww, look at it. It's so precious," she sighed, looking over the other dogs and cats on display too.

"I think they're closing up soon," Acacia noticed the staff in the pet shop prepare to do so. She wasn't surprised. It was rather late. "I guess we can call our Uber now?"

Tyler watched the little pups with a happy grin then turned to Acacia, watching her as she watched the dogs.

"Yeah, okay. I'll order it now." He said as he took out his phone. Ten minutes later their Uber arrived.

"After you, my lady." Tyler turned to Acacia and gestured with his hand for her to go in first. He slipped in after her and the car started driving.

"So think you'll still be up for a movie?" Tyler asked Acacia after sitting in comfortable silence for a minute with his arm around her and her head resting on his chest, looking down at his phone he noted that it was a little past ten.

"Mm," she thought for a bit as her arm snaked around Tyler's waist so she could snuggle into him. "You really want to watch one?" she asked him, placing a kiss on his jaw before looking up at him.

Acacia didn't really have a preference. Movie or no movie, she was still going to cling onto him.

(AAA sry it's so short)

Tyler smiled and relished the contact. Leaning down he gave her a chaste kiss then bumped his nose with hers. "Nah. I'm cool with movie or no movie as long as you're there." He told her before raising his head up again to tuck her head under his chin.

She was so cuddly and warm Tyler didn't have any problem just spending the rest of the night holding her.

They were there before he realized it, and apparently he had enough money in his Uber wallet to cover the ride so they were free to go. Tyler waited for Acacia to go out through her door so he could follow her. With one hand around her shoulders as his crutches and his real crutches in his backpack (thank god for retractable crutches) and the keys in his other hand they made their way to the front door where he opened it for them then after they were inside locked up behind them for the night.

It felt good to be home---even though, technically this wasn't her home. It was just nice to return to a place where Acacia could unwind and undress. She was dying to peel her bra off and wash the make up off her face.

"I'm taking one of your shirts for sleepwear," Acacia said, going through his closet to pick up something loose so that she wouldn't have to wear her jeans to sleep. Grabbing a black T-shirt with a printed design on it, Acacia grinned, pecked Tyler on the cheek before closing herself in his bathroom to wash and change.

With her makeup removed, the ravenhead returned with her clothes folded up in her hands. "We should really figure something out with this whole body swap situation," Acacia said, forgetting her toothbrush. This was the second time she had to use her fingers to brush her teeth.

"By all means." Tyler said and gestured for her to do whatever she wanted. They spent so much time at each other's places now that her dorm was basically a second home to him.

Since she took the bathroom he decided to change in his room and used the guest bathroom to freshen up real quick. He'd just returned to his room when she came out. Tyler smiled when he took her in and noted how cute she looked in his oversized t shirt. She looked cute in anything but especially when she wore his stuff.

At her comment Tyler hit his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Toothbrushes. We forgot to get them when we were grocery shopping." He pointed out then looked over at his dresser, "I'll empty out a drawer for you, or two if you want. We should have a couple outfits and some toiletries at eachother's places." He suggested. It kind of felt like they were moving in together but their unique situation made it feel like they weren't rushing into things.

Last edited:
Acacia smiled and walked over, rubbing the place where Tyler had hit himself. "Won't your parents be suspicious if they find out though? Just leave some space for me. I don't need a whole drawer," she told him, sitting down beside him on the bed. She liked being in Tyler's room a lot more than her own. Mostly because it was clean and didn't smell of ash like hers.

Rolling onto her stomach, she nosed her face into his pillows. It was a huge bonus that she liked his scent too. It reminded her of sunshine and clean detergent with a hint of fresh lemon. Turning to her side, Acacia reached over to take Tyler's hand in hers.

"So movie?" she asked him curiously.

"They won't even know. I'll get you a drawer." He told her as he moved down to lay beside her. He rolled over and sprawled out so that basically half his body was on top of hers but he made sure not to crush her, he had a leg across the back of her thighs and an arm on her back.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked, his voice muffled by the pillow. He wrapped his arm around her and burried his face in her hair, giving her hand which was in his other hand a squeeze. They were laying in a really weird position but it was oddly comfortable.

It was strange how much she could appreciate the weight of his body on top of hers. His warmth made her smile and she shifted back just enough so that she could look at him full in the face. Her free hand came up to cup his cheek, her thumb rubbing soft circles just underneath the corner of his eye.

"You," she murmured in reply, leaning forward to place a soft, slow kiss on his lips.

Tyler smiled and nuzzled the hand on his cheek. Her hands were so soft and warm. "You want to watch me?" He asked with an amused smile and a slight furrow of confusion. He leaned into the kiss, pulled back to take a breath, then captured her lips in another kiss, moving his hand out of hers to wrap it around her waist like the other one and pull her closer to him.

He nibbled gently on her lower lip before he pulled back. He could probably kiss her forever if they didn't both need oxygen.

Last edited:
Acacia allowed her actions to speak for herself. She savored his kisses and being a practiced kisser, she eased into things fluidly, peppering him with soft pecks and light licks until his mouth parted willingly for her. One of her hands cupped the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her as the other trailed from his cheek down to his shoulder. She smiled against his lips when she felt a shudder beneath her palms as she licked the roof of his mouth with the tip of her tongue, dragging it forward and pulling back so that she could kiss him again and again.

"Tyler," she murmured in-between kisses, her voice soft and husky, loud in their shared silence.

She was on top of him now and he let her take the lead, moaning into a few kisses and melting like putty in her hands.

He started toying with her shirt a little, tugging at the hem before slipping his fingers beneath it and making contact with the bare flesh of her hips. His name never sounded sexier coming from her lips and he responded by kissing back and sucking her lower lip between his teeth, biting gently.

His breath was coming in short puffs but as long as he was alive he didn't care. He didn't want air if it meant she'll have to stop kissing him, and the burning of his lungs and tingles from his finger tips that traced patterns on her skin lit sparks in him.

One hand left her waist to brush her hair off her shoulder, exposing her neck. The pale white flesh looked so tempting Tyler couldn't help but pull away from her kisses and move to the base of her neck, leaving a mix of kisses and bites there that left small red marks.

Last edited:
Acacia sighed, feeling shivers tingle down her spine as Tyler layered fleeting kisses down her neck, which turned out flushing as his teeth nicked the tender skin there. If it weren't for his shortage of breath, Acacia wouldn't have believed the boy to have only kissed once in his lifetime. He was good.

But then as he continued to mar her, Acacia remembered herself and pulled away just enough to get him to stop. Her hands rested on his shoulders and she thumbed over his lips.

“You're going to get me in trouble if you mark me any higher, love,” she said, brushing his hair back from his face. He was so cute with his face flushed and eyes burning with desire.

Last edited:

Tyler felt himself being pulled back and he looked up at Acacia in alarm, afraid he'd done something wrong. When he realized what her concern was he pouted and wrapped his arms around her tighter but didn't move back to her neck, instead he looked at the marks he'd already left there, small enough to be hidden with a strategic shirt.

With one hand he ran the pad of his finger against a mark longingly, then when he couldn't stand it any longer he pulled himself closer to her, tucking his head under her chin with his ear pressed against her chest, making it easy for him to listen to her slowly calming heartbeats. She smelled like a mix of the both of them with his shirt and cologne still on her but her own scent pushing through, strawberries and cigarettes.

He let out a low sigh as heated lust burned down to pure love.

Tyler pulled back slowly and looked at the girl, reaching out to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and away from her eyes.

“I love you, Cia.” He whispered the words, afraid to raise his voice and ruin the intimacy of the moment.

He wondered how he could've fallen so fast and so hard for a girl he only knew in a week, and he felt confident and vulnerable at once finally telling her those three words.

She shuddered at his touch, and was surprised when he had stopped to rest his head against her chest, doing nothing but hold her. It was sad to say that such intimacy was almost foreign to her. For a moment, Acacia was at a loss on what to do.

Most guys by now would’ve gotten her undressed or would be working on doing so. And yet, here was Tyler, holding her like something precious and valuable, and doing nothing but just that. When he pulled back to look at her, his four whispered words brought her vision to a blur. Something hot dribbled down her cheeks and she looked at him stunned.
“Huh?”

Her own reaction had her confused and alarmed as well. With the back of her palms, she swiped the moisture from her eyes, breaking into soft giggles that grew louder as she spoke.

“Oh. Oh, no. Fuck, Tyler.” Acacia said in-between quiet laughter, “I love you too. Shit, why am I crying? Haha, oh god. This is so lame. What’s wrong with me?” Acacia groaned covering her face with her hands. This had never happened before.

Oh. Oh fuck she was crying, but as far as he could tell they were happy tears. He gently reached out and peeled her hands back to her sides then reached out and cupped her face. Tyler kissed away her tears, peppering her cheeks with soft presses of his lips. Once he pulled back he pressed his forehead against hers. “I always thought I'd be the one crying.” He said with a little chuckle.

She loved him. And he loved her.

He pressed his lips against hers in gentle kisses, trying to press all his love in a single kiss. “I love you.” He kissed her, “I love you.” He kissed her again. He kissed her another time then tucked his head under her chin again and shuddered when so many emotions went through him at once.

He loved her so much.

Acacia bit back her reply, not trusting her voice to come out steady if she replied. She was still sniffling and each time Tyler kissed her, she felt her smile widening even more.

“Oh, Tyler! Stop, you’re going to make me cry again,” she whined, relaxing back into the sheets when Tyler laid back down on her. The smile remained on her face but her hands slid from his shoulders to the back of his neck, where she rubbed slow circles before tracing the shell of his ear.

They shared a moment a loving silence, before Acacia broke it with a sigh.

“What did I do to deserve you,” she shook her head, unable to believe that she’s only known him for a week. It felt like so much longer. Maybe swapping bodies had that effect on a person.

Tyler went back to laying half on her half on the bed, his body curling protectively around her before pressing his nose against her shoulder. “You're the most perfect girl I've ever met. I'm the one still in shock that I hit the jackpot over here.” He said in a half joke half serious tone, pressing a kiss to her shoulder and sighing in content. “This is so much better than a movie.” He added with an amused chuckle.

“Tomorrow's going to be our first time swapping as boyfriend and girlfriend. Do you think it'll be awkward?” He asked, thinking about kissing her tomorrow in his body which would be too weird but at the same time he'll spend a whole day unable to kiss her and right now that sounded like torture and he didn't care how sappy he sounded.

“You’re so sappy, you know that?” Acacia grinned, pinching his nose lightly before snuggling down so that she could meet him face to face. “It’s always been awkward, though I guess, it’ll be more weird now that we’re dating?” She rose a brow, unsure of how to take it. The whole body swap thing was weird to begin with. This was just an extra layer which Acacia would quickly learn to overlook.

“I don’t know,” she shrugged, moving to lay on her side. One of her hands trailed down Tyler’s arm to his hands where she slid her fingers into his, holding it there firmly. Scooting closer, her knee brushed briefly against him, fitting between his legs as she tilted up to kiss his chin.

Tyler shifted to his side as well, smiling softly when she kissed his chin. He brushed his thumb over the hand that was in his and moved his other hand to the small of her back, pulling her closer till their pelves were touching.

She was so gentle with him, when she kissed him, when she held him, it made it hard to believe this girl's nickname is Mad Dog and almost all the school fears her. No one saw this side that he got to see, no one saw her as just a girl. His girl.

“My Cia.” He called her affectionately, leaning down to bump noses with her.

This part of her was all his.

His other hand pushed away the offending material of his shirt till his hand was resting on the bare skin of the small of her back, his thumb moving in gentle strokes.

The amount of adoration in those two simple words weighed as heavy as ‘I love you.’ Color dusted upon her cheeks as she smiled. Shivers ran down her spine against his touch and Acacia bit down on her lip to hold back a contented moan. If she were a cat, she would be purring.

“Tyler,” she whispered, her words ghosting against his lips. The flecks of amber in her eyes were prominent in such close proximity, looking almost cat-like in the dim light.

“If you're going to seduce me, this is where you should be touching.” Removing her hand from his, she guided the hand at her back down to the curve of her rear, smirking as she watched for his reaction.

------ after 8 pages of fading to black.​

Acacia grabbed a tissue to wipe her hands, tossing the crumpled piece into the wastebin before joining Tyler on the bed.

The wires of her bra were digging into her sides but she ignored them promptly, snuggling into her boyfriend's side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back