• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twisted Wonderland Rp search! Doubling and romance! 20+

Neva

~To The Stray Dogs~
Hello all ^^ I've recently been playing though the new chapters of Twisted wonderland and have found my love for it again. I would really like to find a partner to double with and do a more romantic plot line. I'm searching for someone to play either Floyd Leech (yup I'm insane) or Leona Kingscholar. I'm pretty confident I can play any of the characters (as I must consume every piece of media) My only shaky ones would be Sebek, Silver, and Lila just because I'm only just starting to learn the deeper lore that makes their characters. But I'm always willing to try.

Here I just want to mention a few things about myself and a few writing preferences I have:

1: I am a single parent and sometimes that takes the upmost priority over anything else so replies may delay for a few days, but I'll always try to give a heads up ^^

2: My writing style is usually a pretty hefty starter, a few paragraphs for normal replies and can fluctuate when to characters are talking. So long as we are both trying to move the plot forward, the length can be however long or short it needs to be.

3: I am ghost friendly but if an RP dosen't sound like a good fit or if something comes up. A little warning would be nice ^^

4: I do love to banter back and forth with my partner (though it's not required) I'm also an artist so a doodle or two could be produced just for the fun of it ^^

5: I myself have 26 years old so I would like my partner to be at least 20+, just my own personal perference ^^

Thank you for taking the time to read this! If you have any questions feel free to PM me! Have a nice one ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back