• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twisted Wonderland Crossover Rps? (And a proposed Twisted Wonderland/Yugioh 5Ds Rp in the Signers arc)

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Looking for someone to rp fandom canon characters with. I want to do crossovers! The key, is playing a character you're most passionate about!

Malloren Mercury

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings!
I am known as 'Malloren/Fallen or Night.' (They/them.)
If you're not LGBTQ+ friendly, don't interact, thanks! 18+ partners Only!

Anyway. The amount of people who turn down crossovers is a crime. That, and I find it extremely difficult to find partners for this fandom, so here I am with another public post! I'm a busy bee but I still want to RP.

I'm looking for anyone playing Twisted Wonderland canon characters so that we can have a crossover! My partner would rp the canon character they want, and I'd use the canon (crossover) character I want! The plot might be an isekai, a slow-burn friendship, or even a slow-burn romance! I primarily write M/M. My writing length can be pretty long, especially during a starter...But after that, I write about 3-6 paragraphs in my replies. I'm very detailed oriented and focus heavily on characterization. According to my fanfic commenters, I create the strangest of crossovers...I simply call it creative imagination.

So I'm looking for a partner who also writes in paragraph form!

I love angst, fluff, and the darkest stuff. Drama! CONFLICT! Hurt/Comfort anyone?!

My specialty is to write multiple fandom characters and have them interact. I once had Basil (Omori) chatting with Xie Lian (Heaven's Official Blessing)...I mean, Basil hated his guts ("What's this weirdo doing near Sunny's place?!") but it's just an example!

My favorite character from TW is Lilia Vanrouge if anyone was curious! ^^
Here are a couple of plot ideas I had:

Riddle & Tet (No Game No Life,) --
Begins in Riddle's childhood. A lonely child who did nothing but study, until one day, a boy with far too much neon color crashes into his mother's rosebush. What are a socially stunted boy and an isolated god to do with one another? Perhaps they can learn a thing or two about what it means to communicate or understand others.

Ortho or Idia & Mega Man/Forte (Haven't decided which one! But I love both versions of Classic and Exe.)--
Idia may be a robot creator, but he massively underestimated how powerful AI can truly be. To be stuck in a network--Without the use of a VR system--It should be impossible. And yet Idia was stuck floating in a flood of numbers until he spotted gleaming eyes staring right at him.

(Or,)

Ortho deserves genuine friends, even if that means connecting to AIs of another world. Surely, he wouldn't mind if they eventually came over to his side, right?

(Or,)

Ortho is snatched into a Wonderland completely different than the one he previously lived in. Almost everyone was an AI, and while that's cool, just how is he supposed to get back home? What's worse, the people in charge are downright unreasonable...Huh? What's this about a deadly virus going across various worlds and wiping out AI?

[I want to play Lilia for this one:] Lilia Vanrouge & Any Major Yugioh 5Ds character set in the world of Yugioh 5Ds:
A tale as old as time. How irksome is it for a bunch of random humans to decide what the world-traveling fae should and shouldn't do? To lock them away under the earth of this world--It has been many years. Then their dark Prince managed to have someone escape. And Lilia Vanrouge isn't going to let anyone stop him from tearing apart the rest of the barriers trapping his people and family. Signers? Ah, is that who he needs to slaughter, then? It's a shame they aren't the exact humans who trapped the fae in the first place--But an eye for an eye will be done regardless.

If you have other crossovers in mind, I'm willing to listen! Here are other characters I've played:

Kokichi Ouma - Danganronpa
Shuichi Saihara - Danganronpa
Plum - No Game No Life
Russell Seager / Informant - End Roll (Horror RPG)
Oz - Pandora Hearts
Yuri - Yugioh ARC-V
Ai - Yugioh VRAINS
X - Mega Man Zero
Haru - Tsuritama

Many more! Just ask, but the fandoms I'm in are far more likely to be anime. (Or anime RPG games such as The Gray Garden.) If you tell me what TW Canon you like writing, I can try to think of a crossover on the spot too! ^^ I welcome ideas!

Lastly, for those who read this far, I have a self-indulgent RP idea where my partner plays canon Lilia Vanrouge, and I'm playing my Mirror!Vanrouge OC. They're a 'Mirror' because their creation was due to their Lilia getting hit with a magical aspect meant to kill him--But it didn't. Instead, my Mirror!OC came into existence due to the magic splitting him in half.

(I call it, the Twin! Vanrouge AU! 8') )

In this rp, the OC accidentally ends up in Canon! TW. They are not amused.

...I would likely write Epel or Riddle to that mix because I think it'd be horrible for my Mirror!OC to be alone in the canon dimension. Eventually, OC's Original Lilia (who I'll write!) will also show up to take them home. I like the possibility of chaos and crises of other characters, can you tell?

Here's hoping someone will be in touch. Have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back