• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twisted Fate

Adelita

Hello every one! I have been itching to act out this play in my head for ages! Just a little Sgt to ask lol. However I believe I'm ready to give it best shot!

This idea that has been buzzing around in my head involves the gaming world of Destiny. (I've been playing since 2014). It involves all of our favorites of course. Mostly focuses on Cayde-6 and my character, another hunter. It starts off like usual. Eyes up guardian. My character makes it to the tower, meets the vanguard leaders ect... However when it came to meeting Cayde she was drawn to him like another to flame. Not instant love but a spark. Anyways, as time passes they grow a bound. Become good friends. I'll just leave one scene to cut this short lol...

Sura laid there looking up at the never ending blacked out sky. Lit up by thousands of stars. Her ghost sitting right beside her going on about something. The calls and sounds of the Fallen could be heard in the distance, nothing worry about. Sura was happy to be out of the tower. She never liked being surrounded by walls. That and Cayde said something that got under her skin again. Nothing new from the hunter vanguard.

Knowing he was trapped inside the tower, Sura took the opportunity to get back at him. Removing her helmet while her lite light flew up beside her. Locks of pure white hair fell around her her hourglass figure. Bright blue green eyes looked up at her concerned ghost. "Don't worry little light. I'm just messaging Cayde." Posing with her back to the beautiful ocean behind her, smiling playful as the ghost snapped a photo. "Tell him it's good to hear free." The ghost sighed heavily before doing as she asked.

If you want more message me! Have a wonderful day/Night. Thank you for reading!

Attachments

• e8d88e978e3991ab5813075c3b20ae81.jpg
    e8d88e978e3991ab5813075c3b20ae81.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back