• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜† : ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐Ÿฒ

discord out of character chat :discord or rpn

• Total voters

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OUT OF CHARACTER: FEEL FREE TO CHAT HERE!

1ZTnED6.png

GENERAL STORY BLURB
They came searching for a way to survive, but we never thought they would thrive. Dragons have ruled the world for a few hundred years by taking over our governments and controlling our access to technology. All other history has been erased and forgotten, and the world's population has dwindled to half. Eventually, the past was forgotten, and a new age began.
There are various types of Dragons in this world, and their rulers appear humanoid. They possess advanced technology that seems almost supernatural. Humans now live in a state similar to the nineteenth century, and they hold Dragons in high esteem without knowing any better or any different.

๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€

9GqVdNb.png

This specific story will take place in the North America region of the world. Although, it's not North America anymore. Dragons rule the world so there are governing dragon bodies all over the world. This specific story, as said before, is Northern North America. People have lived in a nineteenth century style for a long time. So, the environment would be that of a Victorian age setting with haunting architecture of the true past. Although, no one understands what that is anymore.
______________________________________________​
Dragons, what are they, why are they here, what the hell happened. To lay it out in simplest terms, they were an alien race which traversed the stars to earth eventually finding a way to build a worm hole traveling to their world which was dying to Earth. Brining along with them a diverse amount of their race. Dragons range from full on beasts to human like creature's. These creatures took over Earth by eradicating the knowledge of history among the peoples through an explosion of energy. Minimizing the population and threat. Eventually they were able to manipulate the story into the Dragons being the saviors. The protectors of society!

Dragons hold magical powers as well as a significant amount of powerful technology.

gatsby_tux_champagne.gif

I'm seeking a pool of characters who have been invited to a prestigious government event. It's posh. It's a chance of a life time. It's a chance to wine and dine with esteemed dragon influencers. So, have at it, who will be your character in this terrifying new post apocalyptical world?

RESERVES AND APPLICATIONS

• please art images only​
  • please give me a face claim reserve before sending an application​
  • applications will be available when we have a few interested​

full name here

# role here

# fc here

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

inspirations: A dream, Reign of Fire, House of Dragons, History, Imagination, Dark Crystal,FOE
inspiration music

Code:
[comment]coded by uxie!
loosely inspired by: [URL='https://www.deviantart.com/rareddeer/art/TEMPLATE-POST-NARRATIVO-N006-by-rareddeer-815887432']TEMPLATE POST NARRATIVO N006 by rareddeer by Rareddeer on DeviantArt[/URL]

fonts used:
[font=Roboto Condensed]all text[/font]

to replace fonts, add/replace them here, and then in the variables below under *fonts used* check uxie's tech support in nine lives for more details ( โ€พฬ โ—ก โ€พฬ )

[/comment][border=transparent;
/*left colour*/
--color-1: #d33939;
/*right colour*/
--color-2: #e2cdb3;

/*fonts used*/
--header: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif;

/*left image*/
--img-1: url('https://i.imgur.com/1ZTnED6.png');
/*right image*/
--img-2: url('https://i.imgur.com/1ZTnED6.png');

height:fit-content; width:100%; max-width:clamp(235px, 55vw, 450px); padding:5px; position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; margin:auto; line-height:0;]
   [comment]----left----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; min-height:250px; flex:1; min-width:200px; padding:5px; box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items:center;]
      [comment]----text----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0;]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin-right:10px; color: var(--color-1); font-size:12px; line-height:100%;][fa]fas fa-chevron-right[/fa][/border]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-family: var(--header); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.7px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold;][comment]

----* * * name here----

[/comment]full name here[/border]
      [/border]

[comment]----image----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; margin:10px 0;][border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; padding-top:95%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/border][/border]

[comment]----line----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0; background: var(--color-1); flex-shrink:0;][/border]
   [/border]

[comment]----right----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; min-height:250px; flex:1; min-width:200px; padding:5px; box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: column-reverse nowrap; align-items:center;]
      [comment]----text (don't add too many tags plz)----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-end; flex-shrink:0;]

[comment]----copy this whole thing to add a tag----[/comment]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 0 0 10px; color: var(--color-2); font-size:9px; font-family: var(--header); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; line-height:10px;][comment]

----* * * info here (try to keep these short)----

[/comment]# role here[/border]
[comment]----copy me too!----[/comment]

[comment]----copy this whole thing to add a tag----[/comment]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 0 0 10px; color: var(--color-2); font-size:9px; font-family: var(--header); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; line-height:10px;][comment]

----* * * info here (try to keep these short)----

[/comment]# fc here[/border]
[comment]----copy me too!----[/comment]
      [/border]

[comment]----image----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; margin:10px 0;][border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; padding-top:95%; background: var(--img-2); background-size:cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/border][/border]

[comment]----line----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0 3px; box-sizing:border-box; background: var(--color-2); flex-shrink:0; display:flex; justify-content:flex-end; align-items:center;]
         [comment]----signature! do not remove----[/comment]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:max-content; padding:0; line-height:100%; opacity:0.23; font-size:9px; color:var(--color-2); -webkit-filter: brightness(0.5) saturate(1.3); pointer-events:none;][font=Open Sans]โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก[/font][/border][/border]
   [/border]

[/border]
[CENTER]inspirations: A dream, Reign of Fire, House of Dragons, History, Imagination, Dark Crystal,FOE
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4hlAsmfXco']inspiration music[/URL]

[/CENTER]

Last edited:
What level of writing detail are you looking for in this RP? Also, are characters restricted to being human, or will dragon roles be available as well?

What level of writing detail are you looking for in this RP? Also, are characters restricted to being human, or will dragon roles be available as well?
I can see human and dragon characters being available.
What sort of writing level do you feel comfortable with?
added: I'm flexible

Last edited:
Do we post the reserves here or PM them to you?

You may PM them to me, absolutely <3
Great ^^ Would a singer be a type of role available to play? Or would our characters need to be political figures of some kind?

Great ^^ Would a singer be a type of role available to play? Or would our characters need to be political figures of some kind?
A singer certainly works! It would make sense she would be invited to an event. As long as it suits the environment you are allowed to be free with your imagination. I'm really sending out just feelings and vibes and whatever people come up with I'm certain can only enhance story

I look forward to seeing it!

There is an OOC now and a general prompt post people can use for inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back