• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship

Sub Genres
  1. Dystopian
  2. LGTBQ
  3. Magical
  4. School
  5. Super Powers

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Looking for a roleplay with extensive lore and potential for a diverse cast with room for delinquents and ne'er-do-wells of nigh any species? Tired of not being able to trap your characters with others in the middle of God-knows-where, Ohio? Wanting to torment your characters? Well, you've come to the right place!

In a fantastical and futuristic version of the world as we know it stands a high school of questionable curriculum; There, the classes are mostly about how to be evil. Not everybody there is there willingly, or even are there because their parents sent them- A good number of students were kidnapped in order to fill the quota.

Last edited:

VolcanicAccelerator

Looking for a roleplay with extensive lore and potential for a diverse cast with room for delinquents and ne'er-do-wells of nigh any species? Tired of not being able to trap your characters with others in the middle of God-knows-where, Ohio? Wanting to torment your characters? Well, you've come to the right place!

In a fantastical and futuristic version of the world as we know it stands a high school of questionable curriculum; There, the classes are mostly about how to be evil. Not everybody there is there willingly, or even are there because their parents sent them- A good number of students were kidnapped in order to fill the quota.

How many of the Original cast are rejoining this reboot?

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
MusicalMadness MusicalMadness Mirai-chan Mirai-chan VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

Just 'cause I've got a new idea for a character or two for this roleplay, I don't want to let this interest check die out. I'm thinking of posting the official threads despite that I've only got three known people interested. What do you think?

EDIT: Here's the OOC!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread