• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Notice: I will be bumping this thread until character creation closes.

Looking for a roleplay with extensive lore and potential for a diverse cast with room for delinquents and ne'er-do-wells of nigh any species? Tired of not being able to trap your characters with others in the middle of God-knows-where, Ohio? Wanting to torment your characters? Well, you've come to the right place!

In a fantastical and futuristic version of the world as we know it stands a high school of questionable curriculum; There, the classes are mostly about how to be evil. Not everybody there is there willingly, or even are there because their parents sent them- A good number of students were kidnapped in order to fill the quota.

Last edited:
Looking for a roleplay with extensive lore and potential for a diverse cast with room for delinquents and ne'er-do-wells of nigh any species? Tired of not being able to trap your characters with others in the middle of God-knows-where, Ohio? Wanting to torment your characters? Well, you've come to the right place!

In a fantastical and futuristic version of the world as we know it stands a high school of questionable curriculum; There, the classes are mostly about how to be evil. Not everybody there is there willingly, or even are there because their parents sent them- A good number of students were kidnapped in order to fill the quota.

How many of the Original cast are rejoining this reboot?

MusicalMadness MusicalMadness Mirai-chan Mirai-chan VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

Just 'cause I've got a new idea for a character or two for this roleplay, I don't want to let this interest check die out. I'm thinking of posting the official threads despite that I've only got three known people interested. What do you think?

EDIT: Here's the OOC!

Last edited:
Definitely looks interesting! Read thru the lore and it's so interesting and even hilarious at some parts lol

Haven't rlly done a rp like this one, but color me interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back